youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38
youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck did he manage this?

He works very hard and makes good stuff

I mean getting this content on AS.

AS is the opposite of his message.

JEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWS ROCK!

AS network is in Atlanta. While the jews have their fingers in everything AS isn't as cucked compared to comedy central.

Yeah these American cunts can kill themselves. That would be great.

That was kinda meh. It had a few funny parts though.

>Wavering between australian and southern accents

Degenerate.

wrong. it was brilliant.

I'm high as fuck, and I can't fucking watch this shit.

P.S Colorado Springs is fucking beautiful

>no sense of humor

fucking leaf

Go fuck yourself, Sam. I said it was meh and it's meh.

i guess this fag is the center of the universe

all hail faggot

>I'm high as fuck

cool bro

Eat shit cocksucker. It's not my fault you are a hack scumbag.

the last part is so good

If rage cop/CEO becomes a regular, and has more to do than just be the rage guy, this could be gold

fuck off sam

go shave your stupid beard you fat slob

and learn how to make a british accent

Oh pray tell, what IS his message Sup Forumstard?

Bullshit. Turner/CNN and co are top tier NWO and they own Cartoon Network/AS. The fact that this is a push by the culture creators to put alt right memes in the minds of the young should be a hint that either A. They are aware of the alt right or have planned for its inevitability and are attempting to co-opt or direct it for their own ends or B. "They" started the alt right to begin with to be an antagonizing force.

They want to be edgy I guess.. Little do they know that Sam is too edgy for their own good.

LOL AT THAT IMAGE

Or it's adult swim and they wanted some edgy semi-controversial content that could be produced for nothing

The real Sam Hyde isn't white. Sam Hyde was actually killed a long time ago when they realized his shining, melanin enriched potential. The sam Hyde on adult swim is a Jewish jidf opposition shill.

The original Sam Hyde is akin to the original Shakespeare. Don't let this happen again.

Also fun fact the black sam Hyde aka original Sam Hyde made the skits for world peace years ago and the song was actually called "Jews suck"

Heres the real Sam Hyde they don't want you to see.

WE

WUZ

MILDLY ENTERTAINING SOMETIMES

Oh im sorry leaf. Time for me to go back to sleep then since its just profit. Hey guys we can go back to sleep the leafs say bad shit happens with no coordination or planning because of profit and ineptitude.

This needs to be a banner

He is basically Sup Forums the comedian you fucking left cuck. Just more with a nihilistic bent on right wing truths.

>he is basically Sup Forums the comedian
you literally no nothing about MDE. Stop posting.

>No nothing
How about you watch the first 50 seconds of your boys clip and learn basic english

I just watched the entire video. What kind of fucking ''''''''comedy''''''''' is this. This shit makes Tim & Eric/Filthy Frank look like a show with purpose. I even watched a couple of his previous videos and I still don't get it. Is this just le randumness penguin of doom funny? Or is this generation just completely retarded now.

its even different from Sams own stuff, guess hes trying a new direction with the MDE show shit

whatever, at least he named the Jew

I know for a fact I've been watching MDE longer than you have. You probably learned about Sam Hyde when the dumb mass shooter meme rolled around Sup Forums and now think of his as some ebin alt-right comedian.

Stop posting.

WHATS THE SONG THEY PLAY IN THE END???

>Can't even be bothered to watch the first 50 seconds of his boys clip
>Can't type English
>thinks his opinion matters

>WHATS THE SONG THEY PLAY IN THE END???
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed79L3wQu38

No he isn't, entry level.

Watch his older stuff Tissue box ep. 1 and the wishing tree are very tim and ericesque

The jews rock part was practically wonder showzen.

>no nothing

God damn you retard. Have you even watched any of MDE's videos? Read any of Sam Hyde's posts? He's not a fucking durrr-ironic liberal comedian. Stop spouting this shit.

>What kind of fucking ''''''''comedy''''''''' is this.

its interesing on so many level stop being a pleb and understand obscure refferences and cool humour

Have you even listened to interviews of the guy? He is one of us.

here

RAHOWA SAM

Damn, nice prose, Sam

>yo what the fuck is satire?

>TFW you realize that them things Sam and Nick are sitting on in that skit are electric lifts for fat people

He's been to TRS meetups. It isn't all satire. Only an autistic person couldn't see the hints and nods that Sam gives, especially in kickstarter TV.

>>TFW you realize that them things Sam and Nick are sitting on in that skit are electric lifts for fat people

Also TFW you realize the women are sitting on wheelchairs because have been fucked so much

and are old

>He's been to TRS meetups

post proof

MDE/Sam Hyde are really easy to understand though :

They want to find themselves funny and they do, they'll do whatever they feel at the moment, but of course they had limits for the adult swim show.

They have the old school Sup Forums or some kind of libertarian mentality, it's also close to "south park libertarianism".
They laugh at the left/sjw/berncucks because they're stupid and a shame for society, cf the biggest project Kickstarter TV and tons of cheap content on their channel.

But they'll also laugh at PUA/mgtow/redpilled/stupid racist/average redneck trump fan because they're stupid too.

Nowadays the left is more ridiculous and an easy/fun target, and their main audience is mostly from the alt right.

Don't look too far.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U

adult swim is masonic

your uploaded pic made me laugh

nice proxy, Sam

Ghoul mentioned it in one of the TDS episodes. I wish I knew which one. I think it was from earlier this year.

Nick did good this epi

Also, he donated to TDS once. The hosts discussed it for a bit at the beginning. Again, I don't remember which ep., but it was from last year.

Jews Rock

They're purposefully prodding their execs. The show was just pushing the envelope the whole time. The last sketch wasn't even funny, it was stressful on purpose.
This show could easily be classified as redpilled™, they know exactly what they're doing

>one of the TDS episodes
>he donated to TDS once.

where do TRS meetups happen usually? wish you could give me more info about the podcaste etc. but i trust you , his twitter feed is pretty red pilled. I donated to sammy a bit so he can buy himself snickers

where can I buy his book do you know?

book isn't out till the winter check mde.tv

>i-it's satire guys, r-really...!

>book isn't out till the winter check mde.tv

the first previews from the book started a year ago...I donated to sammy on patreon but after a month there was some problem with it, anyone know whats up with patreon for non US sitizens?

The guy is from RISD, the cuck's nest of art schools in the nation. Sam's a festering schizo at this rate, given his "allegiances" in the past while MDE was still gaining traction. Sam is just PFFR-lite if you ask me.

Love the show, glad to see he is getting some more traction in his career. Say what you want about Sam and his comedy, the dude has a serious set of balls.

>where do TRS meetups happen usually?
Not one specific place or time. They are a way for fans to meet up with each other irl. They happen anywhere there are fans of the show and someone to organize the meetup.

>The last sketch wasn't even funny
The office boss segment? I thought that was funny as fuck.

this was honestly the funniest part, minus that leaked episode's scene of the dinner party.

I find it hilarious that sam said they didn't tell the girls what to say, they were just that vapid and predatorial.

>wonder showzen
What a blast from the past, loved that show.

thanks kind stranger

check the fucking website and don't debate me on the release date until you do

I don't give a fuck if he released parts )billy and the clown) etc earlier, it clearly says on the FRONT PAGE when it is coming out.

stupid fuck

here i'll copy and paste it for your retarded ass

*How to BOMB The U.S. Gov’t*

a ~700-page coffee table comic/art/essay/story book declared TOO politically INCORRECT for Urban Outfitters and other fine retailers. Dozens of naked ladies inside. Will be available before Xmas (unless I become fully retarded and really screw up delivery)… if it’s out, there will be a link on the store page, or follow us at

It wasn't very good, Sam. BTW I heard you choke-fucked The Box The Poaster.

wew

I was almost crying from laughing by the end of it

And I discovered 'The Soft Moon'

Just like Sup Forums is satire, amirite guys ;)

when did they remove the obama cursor on their site

are you saying im surrounded by actualy racist here and not superironice hipsters?

what's trs?

Sam Hyde wasn't funny.
Why am I not surprised?

what are all these acronyms?

jesus fuck sam hyde is fucking insane.

What's the youtube link in the pic show? That will determine if it's satire or an angry young man

>What's the youtube link in the pic show?

With open gates.

Holy shit I just got it.

>The Wall
hahah it's that thing trp fags talk about happening to women when they hit 30, fucking topkek sam is lel

>trp fags

who dat?

>tfw when 30 stops being a number and becomes an inescapable way of life

Anyone notice the Middle Eastern music playing very faintly when Sam is talking about how British they are?

That's the UK national anthem.

I'm guessing this won't get a S2

Masterpiece. Alot better than the first ep

Sounds like the sound of the motorized chair

Listen carefully dude it's there.

What was the point of the last sketch? Everything except for that was amazing though.

The show is doing great with the age 18-34 crowd so there's definitely a good shot as of right now.

Wonder showzen, yes, that's what it reminded me of. Forgot that show's title.

anybody else notice this gem?

yup! many detalis like that, girls have arm tatoos unsuccesfully covered with powder

Anyone have good reaction images from the show??