What are you doing here?

What are you doing here?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5238922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just hanging out

I would probably spout bane memes desu

Why do Americans enjoy watching the police entrap people, arrest them for thought crimes, and then broadcast the footage so that they can never be productive members of society again?

its entertaining as fuck

Is this some kind of setup?

Well, honestly MANY people have got off using the the defense that it was entrapment and they DIDN'T actually commit the crime, they just talked about it.

However, I'm sure their reputation and employability went to complete shit.... as it should have done.

i came here to fuck a 12 year old, but got me some busted granny. i fucking hate you, dad

This isn't true. Most people either pled or got convicted. The people in Texas all got off because the DA was a crook who was covering for his assistant who got caught by Hansen

>tfw really just drove here for no reason

What do you mean? I'm have an arranged day with LittleCunny69xXx, what are YOU doing here, mister? I should call the police for breaking and entering!

Well, the MOST entertaining part of it was how many of them were completely respected member of society in positions of trust with the youth. There were many many police, teachers, scout leaders, youth group leaders, priests, and pastors; that got busted. And quite a few foreigners too. Also interesting that most of the youth group leaders, priests, and pastors; tended to prefer boys. I particularly like the ones where the Arab guy showed up and brought 2 of his cousins with him. Or the one where the guy showed up and had his wife and kids waiting in the car.

The most interesting episode is also the one that ended the show. They were about to bust a prosecutors assistent. They didn't want to tip him off so they didn't notify anyone in that county (seeing as how he had close ties to the prosecutor, judges, and local police); they moved in for an arrest with police from the next county over. He knew they were at his door and he said he had a gun, not to get any closer. Then there was a bang. He blew his brains out.

The prosecutor he worked for and his family were royally pissed that really it was a completely illegal arrest, the police being used were out of their jurisdiction and the judge that issued the warrant was out of his jurisdiction. They sued the show for millions and won.... they never made another season. It's what ended the show.

It's interestesting as a character study, but honestly, it's a dubiously illegal arrest, though most jurors are inclined to pass a guilty verdict for crimes like this even if the arrest wasn't by the book... and virtually all of them were busted for CP along with these charges...

If I were those guys, I'd go go running the second the girl says, "just wait at the table, I made some cookies".

Looks like you fell for the Texas propaganda. They didn't win any lawsuit nor were the police out of jurisdiction. The DA had been approached earlier about the show and warned the police not to get involved. Most likely because he was covering for his pedophile assistant. The police ignored the DA and worked with TCAP anyways. Once the suicide happened, there was a massive coverup and an attempt to blame everything on NBC and perverted justice.

so which one was it?

You act as if there's something wrong with catching sexual predators and locking them up.

Your facts are a bit wrong, the family won a major lawsuit worth millions. And they DID get the police from the next county over because they didn't want to tip him off.

I'm not defending the dude, he was clearly guilty as sin, but technically speaking, it was an illegal arrest.

And I don't think the prosecutor was covering for him, it's just important that the authorities follow the laws.

The main issue is preventing these people from ever rehabilitating. You're forcing them to be government leeches for life by broadcasting their arrests

To be perfectly honest, people who prey on children should be killed and not incarcerated. They are scum.

And though it's interesting, honestly, many of them got away with it because TCAP isn't a strictly legal arrest, it's very much entrapment and the guy may have *conspired* to commit statutory rape but he didn't technically do it...

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know any facts. I bet you watched that propaganda 20/20 hit piece and think you're an expert. Go look up the lawsuit right now and you'll see that the family did not win, they settled because they knew that they wouldn't win.

No. I read the news. A few articles.

The hysteria surrounding these matters typically overrides the facts.

But you are being a child about something that doesn't matter so I really don't have the patience to fight with you about it. On the show itself they say they got a warrant and police from the next county because they didn't want to tip him off.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the man. He's clearly guilty but that would be a tricky one because going through the official channels would mean he likely would get wind that some shit is about to go down...

But that's it. I'm not arguing with you. You're wrong. That is all.

>get proven wrong
>leave the thread
Sad. Let me just show everyone else how moronic you are.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5238922

You don't have to be so aggressive, user.

Did they ever upload the rest of the episodes from the new new online series they were doing?