Channel Frederator wants to make a new show, and wants you to pitch them an idea! Quick Sup Forums...

Channel Frederator wants to make a new show, and wants you to pitch them an idea! Quick Sup Forums, give me your best nonsense show idea!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9haNq5Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=s9jXL5o-6zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called Chop-Chop and it's about a world where every career and hobby involves martial arts techniques and weapons, from flipping burgers to musicals to parenting. The main character is a chill martial artist who's life goal is to learn every style of fighting that's ever been made

A boy and his uncle go on an adventure. They venture around the American Southwest, but inside of a giant RV fitted to look like a space ship on the inside. The onboard computer is a disingenuous asshole. They think the RV has self driving capabilities, but actually all the roads in the American Southwest desert are just long and straight. All of their encounters happen on the same road as they travel in a straight line towards the forbidden city (Las Vegas).

It's like Star Trek, except the crew is a young boy, his uncle, and a couple of hitchhikers they picked up along the way. Oh yeah, and it's made clear through subtle dialog that everyone wants to fuck the young boy.

The show is called Puppy and Uncle Staar. The Boy's name is Puppy.

Sold.

A silly cat and dog do literally everything, and some episodes aren't even about them.

Also, we make so much of it that people can't even figure out if it's bad or not which gives me a purpose in life until my fingers and lips fall off and I can't make more episodes.

mine got too long, so I put it in a pastebin, I can expand it further if anyone is interested;

pastebin.com/9haNq5Kc

I actually like this.
>wouldwatch/10

Turf and Surf: A Lobster with a Texas accent name Turf and a Longhorn Steer with a Boston accent named Surf (or any type of New England accent) do stuff, often times running into Miss Figure, A woman who often appears as the episodes' figure of authority/antagonist (Like the Red Guy from Cow and Chicken or Hollywood from 2 Stupid Dogs)

Example Eps

>Turf and Surf want to surf some dangerously big waves, but Miss Figure the lifeguard won’t let them.

>Turf and Surf are door-to-door salesmen, trying to sell stuff to Miss Figure

its a cartoon show that takes place after the death of the universe. but is shot in reverse chronological order.
The characters are all the abstract ideas and "perfect forms" and they get together and decide how they satiate their boredom.

or just a show about a band of "nose goblins" who who have a bunch of zany adventures that end up with them going into noses to take boogers.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

It's sorta like Fatal Frame only cancerous. There's this hip but quirky tween girl with dyed hair who exorcises ghosts by taking selfies with them using her magical smart phone. Animated in Canadian flash style. Featuring copious amounts of screaming and references to extremely well-known 80's video games.

Sounds like Ranma.

Better yet: have the boy travel across various universes, interesting with his alternate selves, in an attempt to find the girl. Like Sliders.

It's blacula

I'm so fed up with frederator

youtube.com/watch?v=s9jXL5o-6zY
>thumbnail is danny phantom, one of their properties
I haven't even watched it I'm so fucking cross

Has anything done this before? This idea is suspiciously great.

I like this one

A girl's football/soccer team along with their coaching staff get transported into space, where they have been chosen to represent earth and participate in the Intergalactic Worlds Cup.

Their only way to get home is to win the tournament. They have to adapt to playing on different worlds and environments.

It's a copypasta. It gets posted all over Reddit

>It gets posted all over Reddit
>not recognizing it from Sup Forums
You have to go back.

You get the point.

Prepare to face the Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial Arts Ultimate Fellatio Technique!

Can they get Bravest Warriors out the door first?

If not, I'd like a cartoon about colonizing a new planet after the earth becomes uninhabitable. I imagine it like firefly, but instead of being in a new town/planet every episode, it's about a single colony and the struggles it has.