Joss Whedon sucks balls

What the fuck. He is the Biggest fucking HACK.

Can you guess which ones are Whedons? Is this what we are to expect from him? I bet he has them all making their "funny" little side comments right on cue throughout the film too. At the most inappropriate times too. I fucking hate this fat fucking bald douchebag

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Whedon's shots look so bland. Looks exactly like the Avengers.

Couldn't he even try to emulate Snyder's look?

his stuff looks so fucking bland. I dont understand why the studios dont have these tv directors work with DPs with some semblance of style. these films have budgets upward of $200 million and they look worse than an episode of Breaking Bad.

Goes from Bruce Wayne to some distant relative of Bruce Wayne.

JESUS

CHRIST

he's gotten ben to look like a sunburned transvestite in the upper right

>newfags still hating on Joss the Boss

Seriously. I mean, I get that Ben is pretty bloated & a bit sunburn, so he physically looks different than the previous shoot.
But I thought that was the directors job to film it in a way to hide those issues. Even his wig looks like shit & nothing like the one next to it. Whedon has ZERO talent.

Joss, shouldn't you be fixing this mess youre shitting out instead of posting here?

Don't tell me what to do, faggot.

ben is so depressed he's forgotten how to even cross his arms naturally

what a chad this batman is

Wait, what? What do you mean?

I didn't know if Whedon was gay or not, but that picture answers that question. Yes. Yes he is. He tries to pretend he's a top, but he really is a bottom

i am saying Ben Affleck is very bad at crossing his arms, it looks like he's forgotten to be a human

this is then connected by me to the many articles and pictures atht point to mr ben affleck not being satisfied with the way things are, that he is a sad man

this is also then tied in by me to batman, whom mr affleck is playing, who is supposed to be big strong alpha rich guy intelligent chad not guy who cant cross his arms

Listen, he was a bender for a while. He probably didn't even realize they were doing re-shoots before his hookers & hooch weekend. He gambles a lot too. He had a bad reaction while coming down. (Probably)

Does Joss even do anything?
He spends every day tweeting about Hillary.
twitter.com/joss

Very true. I thought he was doing that before because he hadn't had a job in 3 years so he had some time on his hands. Apparently he still does since he releases crap like this

And just think, he is going to put his slimy hands all over this.

Unfortunately Zack Snyder has too big an ego to be a cinematographer, so he'll direct pretty but shite films for the rest of time.

Only those that his wife signs him up for

Did you know they met when he was directing a Deodorant commercial? She was in advertising. They fell in love around arm pits.

Did you know he left his first wife for this pure lady?

ben afflek is the problem he is ass

Based Joss is a DChad now. Fuck off reddit.

Kino cinematography vs. low production quality capeshit shots.

Literally looks like Marvel's Agents of Shield except more blurry.

Bottom left looks like Voyager's Tom Paris.

Will be the best-selling DC film of all time. Marveldrones will see it because JW ruined it.

>top right
What the fuck, they'll hide the JUST with cgi right?

i hope joss kills the DCEU, that'd be so poetic

The 1st wife he had at least a half dozen kids with? I know he had 8 kids, and most if not all are NOT from his present marriage. Wonder what THAT story is.

This is a picture from Stan Lee’s "How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way". Look at it and ask yourself how would the equivalent "How To Makes Movies the Marvel Way" could look like.

Then ask yourself where the current Kevin Feige-produced MCU titles would be, on the left or on the right? Do they offer visual dynamism, creative and exciting use of the medium's possibilities in order to heighten the experience? Personally, when I look at this picture, I can see exciting formalists and pop artists like Orson Welles, Seijun Suzuki or Sergio Leone belonging on the right, or even to stay strictly in the field of current blockbuster filmmakers, people like George Miller, the Wachowski Sisters or Brad Bird but certainly not Peyton Reed or Jon Favreau, with their flat, uninspired televisual (lack of) style.

In an ideal world, comic book adaptations would be pushing the boundaries of audio-visual storytelling, offering a sense of style and playfulness unique to the medium. For all its juvenile flaws, the medium of handdrawn capeshit actually is its own artform and kept reinventing itself.

When you look at revered classics in cinema history, you see filmmakers with sensibilities that aren't that different from comic book artists. Filmmakers who understand the power of imaginative framing and editing, they played with depth, angles or colors schemes, experimented with montage techniques, sound design or lenses.

There's a reason why most of the formalist cinematic geniuses have taken inspirations from the comic books medium. Sergio Leone loved fumetti; Alain Resnais had the biggest comics collection of Europe in the 60's; Welles loved pulp comics and adapted The Shadow when he was still doing radio, Japanese new wave filmmakers adapted various manga and Seijun Suzuki even directed a Lupin III animated film...

All the great Marvel artists would absolutely agree that the MCU is a bland, soulless sham

This was the daughter that killed herself
Make of it what you will

>In an ideal world, comic book adaptations would be pushing the boundaries of audio-visual storytelling, offering a sense of style and playfulness unique to the medium.
In an ideal world comic book adaptations wouldn't exist except on the Saturday morning time slot.

Already seeing articles saying how great the newest trailer is because of Joss. gross. I am a big Marvel fan, but I was so fucking disappointed with the Avengers. After all the other movies up until now, I realize the biggest problem both Avengers had was Joss fucking Whedon. I can't say that out loud to Marvel fans though. They would try to slap fight me.
Avengers was great and Whedon is great Stahp

How would comic book stories like History of Violence or Road to Perdition fit in the middle of morning cartoons? There's more to the medium of handdrawn stories than superheroes.

In an ideal world they wouldn't have been born as comic books in the first place.

two of the worst directors in hollywood today working together to make a masterpiece of shit

i'm gay. and i would NOT let this sad breeder touch my shit.

>its whedon's fault Affleck went into rehab between this and massive reshoots that shouldnt be happening in the first place unless the movie was already a piece of shit and Affleck's body is warped from all the alcohol damage he inflicted on himself
okay.

Just look at this. It's true. The drawings on the right are so much more interesting and dynamic. They are proper comic book shots.

The left is awful.
"We need to see his face."
"Let's just center his face on screen and shoot it at level height."

"We need to see 2 people talking."
"Let's just put them in the centre of the screen both facing the camera so we can see them."

I got a bit mad when the news 1st broke about her because they kept talking about him & his new wife, and condolences to them etc. etc. Never once mentioning her real mother. I mean, I don't know the whole story obviously it's none of my business, but damn. That Debbie woman wasn't doing anything to correct anyone about it. skeeved me out. I know her mother is still the mother of the kids. I've read that much. but I just picture Debbie as one of those over zealous Step mom types that act as though they are better than the real moms.
The whole thing is sad. Don't get me started on why he actually left the film either. Using this tragedy as an excuse is fucked up is all I'm saying

Leave capeshit to me.

(they're both Snyder)

The last comic-book movie I enjoyed.

You're right! Afleck looks like he was half in the bag & just walked of a yacht he was partying on for a week in the blazing sun.
However, the Directors job is to get the correct shot. Film in a way to conceal his bloated burnt ass. Do something with the angle, the coloring, FIX HIS FUCKING WIG.

Get Whedons dick outta your mouth long enough to realize he should be doing his fucking job.

I really enjoy both movies, they are excellent.

hahaha, no they're not. Idiot.

>the Directors job is to get the correct shot. Film in a way to conceal his bloated burnt ass
But JW has a blotchy red face just like this reshoot Batfleck does.

OH Shit. You're correct. That fucker wants to be Batman! He's changing Ben ever so slightly, so by the end of the movie it will actually be Joss in the suit! And No one would be the wiser!

Or he thinks that that is the a hot look. *shutters*
But seriously, shit. They DO look similar. ew

>They DO look similar
what

Remember when Joss Whedon changed Wonder Woman?

Honestly I don't know if these threads are panicking DC fans or pakis

I'm just a comic book fan & fan of good movies. I like both DC & Marvel. I fucking hate Joss Whedon the more I see his work. I saw the above picture and wanted to share. So maybe some people can see how shitty he is.

>snyderfags SEETHING

Not really lol. I have no opinion of him really. I did think MoS was boring & isn't re-watchable. I thought Sucker Punch Sucked big hairy balls. 300 was good.

I DO think Whedon is a fucking HACK though who put his tainty taint on the Avengers & is about to do the same to Batgirl.

I'll wait for the finished product myself

His daughter that killed herself was adopted by Snyder and his current wife. They've adopted 2 kids, he had 4 with his previous wife, and 2 with his current not counting the adopted ones.

Really? Huh. That's not what I read. At least about the daughter who killed herself.

I don't remember Whedon having any say in WW. Source? Either way, Joss us capable of making good movies and he's one of the few directors that has any experience with large scale movies with multiple main characters like JL.

It's Whedon's fault Affleck let himself go?

What's he supposed to do?

maybe use lighting to conceal it instead of making it look like a fucking cheap TV series?

i guess its hard to stop something youve never started

At least they won't be doing stupid jokes and quips while fighting for the fate of the fucking world, Snyder already shot the action scenes.

Jesus. Ben looks normal under Snyder. Under Whedon his plastic surgery and wig is obvious.

Lighting can only go so far, it can't drop body fat levels and give him a tan

WB should've let Ben hit the HGH for a few weeks then shoot his new scenes

You would think. But they say A LOT of the re-shoots is because Whedon changed a lot of the dialog. So we can bet our asses that there will be all that shit immediately before & after

If they can digitally shave Cavill, then they can fix Ben in post.

Post was tldr, is Stan Lee saying the panelling on the right is better?

True, but there is A lot more than just lighting that could help that whole situation. Camera angles for one..

It was a joke. People are analyzing the trailer now and looking at stupid shit, assuming it's Whedon at work.

Top right looks like George W Bush

You'd think the longer you're here, the easier it would be to recognize shit posting, but it's the opposite.

I wonder how much Joss actually affects the imagery vs the cinematographer. The cinematographer for JL wanted to stay in line with the previous guy. You think when Joss became director he was like "No, stop that! Make this more cucky or I'll scream!"

I hate Bruce Wayne's hair. Makes been afflecks Batman look like shit.

You people are insane it honestly looks like batman shaved thats it

HAHAHAHA

I'm not a guy, so I didn't know that shaving your face makes you look like you sat under a heat lamp too long & are retaining water

L O N D O N