‘Wonder Woman’: WB Plans Groundbreaking Oscar Campaign for Director, Best Picture (EXCLUSIVE

MEME MAGIC

>Now Warner Bros., the studio behind the film, wants the action movie to break another glass ceiling. Although executives haven’t commented publicly on their plans, they have internally discussed launching a formidable awards-season campaign for the movie, in the hopes of making it the first comic-book film ever nominated for best picture, Variety has learned.

>The studio will also stump Patty Jenkins for best director, which would also be groundbreaking. No director of a comic-book film — not even Christopher Nolan — has ever been nominated, and only men have ruled the category since (and before) Kathryn Bigelow won the Oscar for “The Hurt Locker” in 2010.
variety.com/2017/film/news/wonder-woman-oscars-patty-jenkins-gal-gadot-comic-book-1202509132/

It has absolutely no chance.

This is retarded. The opening and ending of the movie was eespecially bad. Why wasn't The Force Awakens nominated?

>oversaturated hindu Asgardians of the Galaxy
The MCU might be as well contractually obligated NOT to be in the run for awards, aside from Teen Choice ones.

Because everyone knows The Force Awakens was garbage. People just have to pretend to like it or they lose their "nerd cred" among the autistic star wars fanbase.

Just reading that article they're gonna push this harder then moonlight. I put money on it sweeping the Oscars and a ton of women getting awards.

Because Rey is an insufferable mary sue cunt. Diana was cute.

there's no way they're going to win an Oscar since Ares' CGI was so terrible, but I don't see the harm in trying to score the casual audience bait nomination they give out every year.

Moonlight was tedious as fuck.

>Wonder woman
>Pay to play for and award
Isn't this the definition for a whore?
Too bad WW wasn't black women so they can win the white guilt award I mean the best picture oscar.

La La Land stunk you fucking racists. Ryan Gosling was looking at his feet every time he had to dance.

Are Indians really that big an audience for capeshit?

No and I have no idea why the MCU is pandering to them of all people.

It's a dumb meme, both Marvel and DC movies are nowhere near the top ten in Pajeetland, it's just a small portion of viewers.

If anyone it's Mexico and Brazil who love capeshit even bongland gives more views than the Pajeets.

>Are Indians really that big an audience for capeshit?

Can someone explain this meme to me?

>Are Indians really that big an audience for capeshit?
just regular shit

You know something with a black cast is going to get nominated. Probably something about trannies and refugees too. Or a tranny refugee. A film about a black, tranny, Muslim, refugee is gonna win. Cap this. Oh lord, who will the liberal voters favor?

Subhumans love capeshit

Like clockwork, rajeesh

Stop posting pictures of yourselves you self-hating pajeets.

t. urdu

DC = Marvel =shit

>t.urdu
Is that some word in your subhuman language?

That's it? Just some fanboys on the internet.

I was expecting something much more meme like some cringey marketing.

>DCucks despise everything Marvel does in their films
>WW, the first good DC film is a "Marvel movie" in every way, does everything that DC Fanboys said they hated about Marvel films
>justice league saved by Avengers director
>Marvel btfo

that's the marketing team

No, this is.

Who keeps repairing this glass ceiling?

But... why..? The movie wasn't even that good, and the shittiest CGI out of all the DCEU movies.

The only thing that was saving that movie Trevor/Diana chemistry. Hell, Chris Pine carried the fuck out of the movie.

exactly! Like that one year that everyone was complaining that black people didn't win enough awards. Then, POOF! Halle Berry won best actress & Denzel Washington won best actor & other token black people won other less important awards that night too.

How can you take a statue when you know damn well the ONLY reason you won it is because of the color of your skin? This year, same thing. Except for women. Next year Black Panther will get hyped up tho

Denzel is a great actor, he deserved it

Not for that movie and not as good as who he was up against.

Why, though? Because it has a "powerful message" for women or some shit? Didn't the creators say they didn't want to politicize the movie?

>The opening and ending of the movie was eespecially bad

there needs to be more people like you. i feel like i'm the only "nutjob" who thinks this in a sea of whales.

They should of thought of that before they had an early screening for women only.

Sorry dc, oscars are given to people who guilt trip the voters.

See jews, enviornmentalists and now black people. You missed the train by two years

I thought that was theaters themselves doing that.

The official Wonder Woman Twitter account tweeted about it multiple times. Thats actually how I found out about it. I am a female, and I thought it was a shit thing for them to do. Thats why I remember it so clearly.

That's not a big deal. Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums you'll notice the huge latin American posters we have on Sup Forums.

If this is nominated for anything it will cause a shitstorm of nuclear proportions because half the libtards praise Gal and this movie because they see it as feminist, but the other half want her dead for defending israel killing muslim terrorists, so we would then see a war of who wins in being the bigger victim group of the current year, women or muslims.

It's Hollywood. They are Israel hut Jr.

I enjoyed both, but better her than Get Out.

You underestimate how much leftists hate israel and suck muslim dick

>thinking Racebait: the Movie (Detroit) won't win

I'm not sure which is stronger, the jews greed or the white man's self hatred

It is absolutely not a Marvel movie. It takes itself seriously and doesn't need to make fun of its own premise to work. It also let's serious moments be serious without toilets flushing

>Wonder Woman
>Best Picture
Is there a cut out there we didn't get to see? It's not even the best superhero movie...

if WB push it for best picture, Universal should push "Mummy" to best Production Design... well actually it would have ralistic chance for at least nomination for this, cos sets and decorations were prime examples of great art design. Shame movie was such a mess.

>bongland gives more views than the Pajeets.
That's because it's considered an act of treason if they don't have their wives/gfs watch every scene with Black Panther

>Marvelfags constant whining about 'DCucks'
>SS wins Academy Award, Marvel doesnt
>"doesnt count"
>WW (an origin story about a female) becomes absurdly successful, Spidey (a tentpole franchise) barely stays afloat
>"doesnt count"
>same movie aims for Oscar nom for Best Picture
>"doesnt count"
>IF it wins
>"hurr durr WW is a Marvel movie!"
You retards are subhuman