Americans not being aware how much people at the clinton foundation work day and night to improve their country

>Americans not being aware how much people at the clinton foundation work day and night to improve their country

>They actually think the clinton foundation is a bad thing

The organization is literally dedicated to fight Obesity, Aids and Malaria.

clintonfoundation.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
clintonfoundation.org/
clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hillbag is going to have another stroke.
live on TV.
at which time she will fall down some stairs and break her hip.
taking Hum A. Weiner with her.
so piss off shill.

What is your fucking point with this? that they received alot of gifts?

and about the % of revenue donated - are you aware that they USE the money for activities of the donation that include what i posted in the op? honestly fuck off.

>are you aware that they USE the money
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD YOU FUCKING NIGGER

user, people donate to the clinton foundation not for the donations to go to another place. they donate for the activities of the foundation

>flag

Just another scam to launder money for clintons.

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with those countries giving donations considering all of them INCLUDING the gulf states are allies of the use for literally decades, and have been trade partners despite difference in world views.

Also the claim they got weapon deals due to the donations is completely unproven and based on nothing but fairy-tale dust.

0/10 Just how dumb do you think we are?

Thanks for proving my point that americans don't understand the clinton foundation is good for them.

How much money do u get for these posts?

Clintons are corrupted to the bone and they siphon millions from their foundation.

user, you try to cherrypick the negative things and not look at the mountain of good things the foundation has done for your country.

It's much more than what trump has done, that's for fucking sure

You can't refute 2% of the money they take in ACTUALLY is used for anything like the projects you mentioned?
Honestly, fuck off kike.

See pic related.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

At least trump doesnt accept donations from jews and other lobbyists who literally own her. You telling us that 150 millions in donations dont create indebtedness?

Hillary is just a puppet, propped up by drugs to hide her seizures and weakness.

*See the link i mean, not pic

>Defending trump doing nothing as a good thing
Lmao

>mountain of good things
>for Finland
[Citation needed]

Lol i haven't looked at his flag when i made that comment. my mistake

Dood, you forgot your proxy.

Ye she has defended rapists and protect her husband who's known rapist with several STD's. Hillary got syphilis from bill and prolly lot more since bill looks like he has AIDS.

Everybody who gets 150 million can donate something to charity. Clinton foundation has paid millions as salary for both of them.

Its purpose is to launder dark money for clintons.

tell that to Haiti

There's nothing wrong with foreign nationals donating money to an organization created and controlled by the Secretary of State while she holds the position of Secretary of State?

Do you not understand how this is a conflict of interest?

Her husband was accused for rape, but he was never found guilty in the court, user.

about the story in her lawyer years:

1. She said she did not really want to work on the case, but she was APPOINTED BY THE JUDGE for the case.

2. She did not laugh during the case like some people claim, she laughed when recalling some events that happened during the investigation YEARS LATER, and the laughs were not about the girl, but about some details of the investigations.

3. She did not say the girl was "fantasizing about men" like what republicans claim, it was a CHILD PSYCHOLOGY EXPERT who said it during the case.

She did nothing wrong in this case, user.

>90% overhead
>not just a slush fund for Clintons and their cronies

1. It was created by Bill Clinton, not Hillary.

2. US allies donating to the US is not conflict of interest.

Just looks like a bunch of different ways to make money?

Get donations, use them to corner a market in (in AIDS, Diabetes,Malaria Medicines)

Then use your political position to further benefit your money/life sucking efforts.

But user alot of payments go to the workers of the foundation who actually WORK in charity. of course this money is not written as donated

>2. US allies donating to the US is not conflict of interest.

Don't get ahead of yourself nobody said anything about allies.

>it's a jew is so convinced of his jew powers he keeps posting even though he lost episode

So for 2015, the Clinton's donated about a million bucks to charity, so they could deduct it on their taxes.

Guess what one charity got almost all the money - The Clinton Foundation!

That's like the "Inception" version of corruption, right there.

>Take charitable deduction
>Back door 90% of the money donated back into paying themselves

The gulf states have been allies of the US for literally decades.

>Working
>In Charities

>their job is to divide money between people

That woman has blood on her hands, and she's a big hypocrite.

"Yay go me! I have a clit vote for me! Peace and acceptance and black gay transsexuals n stuff"

>bombs schoolbuses full of innocent children in Serbia together with her retarded husband who let another women suck his nuts.

>But user alot of payments go to the "workers" of the foundation

Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea

>(((allies)))
As long as the oil and gas are needed maybe. All hail to fracking. Now fuck off pali bastard.

>give us money or we wont be friends anymore

>I don't know anything about international relationships!

Clinton Foundation used the Haiti tragedy to sell children to millionaire pedophiles.

>give more money to niggers
>you can't have drugs silly goy we say its bad for you
>heres some carbon taxes goy
>affirmative action
>making sure more niggers live and are born
>making sure more niggers live and are born
you belong in an oven

To jews nothing is ever wrong.
Do you Faggots hold any value besides money?
Loyalty? Nop that's for the goy
Trues? Silly goy ,the less you know the happier you are
Nation? Goy never learn ,we live without nation for centuries, land is dirt only seckels matters.
Hitler was right
put all off them in Madagascar and burn the boats.

Oh so I guess that's fine then if Bill created it, if I was President and I was taking money from Putin it would be a conflict of interest but as long as its my wife that takes the money and not me then its ok....

and It's not only allies donating. How is the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Rwanda our allies?

>improve their country
At first glance you can see malaria which isn't even a problem in the US of A. After reading those it also turns out that the three bottom categories are helping foreign countries (((for free))).

So your argument is that they claim to try to do something? Let Hillary start more wars and she'll magic up a cure for AIDS?

>Conspiracies

The republic of congo did not donate to the clinton foundation though, at least as far as i know.

And the clinton foundation puts themselves a goal to help the entire world, not just the US

those are under the "expenses" column, retard

they only use 3% of their revenue for actual charity work

The most powerful nation helping humanity is a good cause.

>clintonfoundation.org/
Ahh, nothing like some numbers for the average pleb to think they have a point.

Total expenses need not necessarily match total revenue. Money is a fluid concept that you keep holdings to store in investments, which may not count as expenses. Foundations need a large fiscal base - ah fuck it.

I don't see China running around and giving handouts to everyone.

I actually read more about this, and from the sources i read, it said that the reason the paper looks like this is because of some systematic ways charity organization operate.

If you actually look at the amount of money the clinton foundation spent on programs, you would see 88% of it was spent on actual programs:

You see, the correct pages you should look at are the consolidate audit. the calculations done by that charity watch website look at this pages:
clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf

*consolidated audit

Clinton foundation helps only clintons and their corrupted friends. 90% money going somewhere else than charity wtf?

See: 88% of the money expenses of clinton foundation was spent on programs, if you actually know finance and read the information correctly.

From the 2013 expenditure report you provided:
>expenditures: $196 million

>direct program aid: $26 million

>salaries and benefits: $68 million

I bet you were banking on people being too lazy to click the link. It's still shit

My apologies 65 million and 29 million

Hardly better

What do you think the people who get those salaries actually do, user?

Many of them are the ones who actually go to the field in those charity programs

How many of them are just pencil pushers and bureaucrats? How many of them are fat cat friends of the Clintons given cushy positions for political favors quid pro quo? That's the next step to check.

Quick wikipedia trip verifies Donna Shalala, Bill's Sec of HHS, is now the foundation president

Really forces me to ponder...

Idk user but professional charity checkers rate the clinton foundation very highly.

And to be honest, the amount of operations the foundation did for society is actually insane, i doubt they could do it without using a massive portion of their funds

It's sad to watch my fellow Jews sell their souls for a mere 2k a month from CTR.

The FBI and IRS are investigating the foundation.

Major donors were given government jobs. That's illegal, and pandering at best.

None of those lines were "investments".

Hillary, as SoS, made sure dirt poor countries got economic aid, then took that $ back as "donations to the Clinton fund" for favorable treatment by the US

It's just a foundation of grifters, that legally shouldn't be allowed to be called a charity.

>investigations = they are guilty!

try harder

people who had business in the republic of congo donated to the CF and shortly afterwards Shillary gave them special waivers and permissions which would help their business

>paying people to do work is now charity

Oy vey I guess my boss is a philanthropist now