Why can't the Germans win a world war?

Why can't the Germans win a world war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPlNvXTOrRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully they can win a race war

germans can't go without trying to exterminate a race

since they have tried in the past and failed, they are now exterminating their own

yes, the new Germans are definitely winning the race war

Because the entire world gangs up on them each time and then points and laughs.

kikes steal all of it

maybe the germans are trying to exterminate jews again by proxy by making the whole world islamic

>Why can't the Germans win a world war?

We're still practicing, give us time :^)

inshallah brother
together we will win as one big caliphate mashallah

third time's the charm

>can't go without trying to exterminate a race
>the holohoax was real in my mind

Noice :^)

Also, why can't Germany have a tampon sandwich flag like Austria? :^)

well it's not working :^)

Why you austrians always drag them into WWs?

why had nobody else the balls to start at least one?

Red and white have been used for some time in Germanic countries.

I hope all Jewish children get raped by Arabs.

>Germanic countries

What does that have to do with Austria?

Austria is nothing more than the northern extension of the Balkans these days :^)

>well it's not working :^)

And it never will. Germany will stand with Israel no matter what :^)

Germans can't win a war because in war you need to be able to improvise. German people aren't known for being flexible. They tend to follow whatever stupid ideas their leaders tell them to follow. It doesn't matter how silly a strategy might be enforced onto them, the Germans will follow it. They are just like ants.

Interestingly enough, Jews never lost a war. Jews are more flexible people. Very pragmatic, and more intelligent than the Germs.

Achmed you should really learn a regions history if you're going to conquer it. youtube.com/watch?v=WPlNvXTOrRc

>Very pragmatic, and more intelligent than the Germs.

Agreed :^)

>Germans can't win a war

Are you avin' a giggle mate?

German flag?

More like German fag, amirite :^)

Cuck

Nein. Or shall I rather say "la", as in, Arabic for "no"?

Please Achmed, just because you're obsessed with male genitalia, mainly that of little boys, theres no need to push your fetish upon others.

Because the Jews called their American puppet into the wars

>he speaks Arabic

lmao what a waste

There is literally nothing wrong with admiring male genitalia :^)

because in the real world the good never win

I'm just integrating myself into the new Germanistanic culture xD

Germany YES!
Kill yourself.

your the reason we cant win

>I'm just integrating myself into the new Germanistanic culture

It's amazing what being on welfare can do for you :^)

You don't just admire it Achmed, you and your other shitskins in the middleeast worship it. I'm surprised it isn't your most sought after possession.

There is literally nothing wrong with sucking copious amounts of dick :^)

Because of Austrians.

I wish I were living on welfare. If that were the case I could taunt you, for tomorrow morning you'll wake up early to work your ass off to provide for me and your new muslim overlords, Stefan.

Austrians don't even speak German.

Austrian is to German what Ebonics is to English. :^)

>Stefan

It's Ahmad :^)

>dat flag

>Muslim values
Nicht in meinem Deutschland

Because the Germans cannot plan a war.

>Nicht in meinem Deutschland

But in your America.

Enjoy, sunshine :^)

Am I?

This

they cant win a war? they won many many battles, 20 countries with more than 10time the casualties on their side were needed to defeat germany.

it was a devastating defeat yes, but surely not a well deserved.

1v1 me fgt - a.hitler, 1939

>xD
fucking remove yourself from existence

Because none can compete with Anglo-Judeo hegemony

Turkish refugee pact and VISA freedom.

Then we can siege vienna from both flanks!

>eternal austrian

Well, Germany lost the war, but GB its empire lulz

Usually because of shitty allies.

The Eternal Kraut must be stopped.

Soon we will usher in the third German harvest.

Prepare the Aryan blood refineries!

Ill just make the same excuse the bugers have for nam:we now are the most powerful europe while the UK lost its entire empire,so we won.

>
Even if you managed to hold off the Russians and British longer we would drop an A bomb on you to end it.

Because of niggers.
I don't know why, but niggers are usually involved somehow

Think about this for a moment:

> WWII: British Empire and America both accuse Germany of wanting to conquer the world.
>British Empire already controls 1/4 of the world .
>Anglo Americans conquered more land than all of continental Europe (excluding Russia).
>Germany, at the war's outset, was smaller than Texas.

Anglo-Saxons are essentially an inbred, somewhat neurotic version of north Germans. They care so much about 'muh rights' and 'muh international order' that they'll start a world war over Poland.

Think about it. Britain threw away the world's largest Empire to save Poland.

Who does that?

>Britain threw away the world's largest Empire to save Poland.

Holy shit, never thought of it this way

lmao

The U.K. is more powerful than you, empire or not. You shouldn't be proud of being the biggest cuck. Germans will be extinct in 100 years. Welcome news.

Britain never lost control of anything. They still rule finance, including your central bank.

Maybe try not picking a fight with everyone at once?

>Britain never lost control of anything

Well except for India after they got cucked out of it by an anorexic pacifist wearing diapers :^)

Uk has just as many shitskins if not more, are genetically inferior to Germs and have a much smaller economy.

Delete this

>Britain
You misspelled Jews.

>save Poland
>not sacrifice Poland

Except of India, all of Africa, their military domination, their Royal Navy became a Joke after WW II compared to the centuries before etc. etc.

All that for Poland which they sold to the Russians anyway.

Do you even know how valuable Germany's position is? We are at the exact center of Europe. Can you imagine how much more worth that is than some overseas provinces in Africa? That's also why great powers opposed German unification first - and then later were forced into alliances with us by Bismarck's shrewd diplomacy and our dazzling might. Size really doesn't matter in this case.

There's only been 2, it's not like every possibility has been exhausted.

>smaller than Texas

what is population

>to save Poland

nice meme

How are Anglos genetically inferior? Anglos created the largest empire in history. Aryans however blamed all their deficiencies on Jewish manlet and got their arses kicked twice.

Anyway, you're a gypsy. Romania is Iraq tier.

Its not worse than the UK,and still better than france or sweden.we are still the most powerful country in europe,i mean merkel let them all in after all.

so much bullshit. clearly you have no idea how the german army fighted in the second ww. and you clearly never where drafted.

>2016
>U.K more powerful than EU (Germany)

they do have more, 8 million non-whites live there. Despite having a smaller population also france has more non-whites too.

Jews have always owned Britain you blood-eyed-twat

Look at a brit then look at a germ. The brit looks like a nigger in comparasion. Brits never invented shit and lost their empire pretty quickly. Not they're fucking their economy while still getting cucked and having muslims as mayors. Germany isn't having it nearly as bad as UK.

If Aryans were so super human they wouldn't be scared of 5 foot 3 Jews and they wouldn't lose every war with the Anglo master race.

Because it's not true. Britain and France didn't do nuffin until 1940. Then Germany with Soviet supplies simply rekt them. Britain was a failing Empire, nobody could have stopped the collapse

The EU won't exist in a matter of decades you robotic, ant-like, goose-stepping, German subhuman. Anglos always beat you. Learn your lesson.

>Germany vs rest of the planet
>almost win
They did pretty well

The first time I thought of it this way, I was a college freshman. I was participating in a question and answer session with my college professor.

My mother is English and I've always been a bit of an honorary red-coat. I piped up and said, 'Britain didn't have to defend Poland. We threw away our entire empire over an Eastern European country that we never had any ties to. It didn't make sense.'

My liberal professor looked at me, 'but then the Nazis would have conquered Poland. Would that be a good thing to you?'

I looked at him, 'So what if they did? Why should it matter to us? After the war ended the Russians conquered Poland and I never hear people complain about that.'

He had no answer.

I got a bad grade, but it was well worth it.

Exactly. This is what I've been telling people for years.

Yes, Germany is in a highly strategic position.

But why should this matter to us Anglos?

Did we colonize Germany after the war?

No, we never got anything out of it except for a fractured empire. Now all of our former colonies are slowly turning Brown. Look at Canada, Australia, and South Africa. My people are slowly being replaced because our leaders were so stupid as to pick a fight with Germany.

And - to make things even worse - Hitler actually tried to befriend us in the 30s. He offered us friendship and our leaders turned him away.

>Look at a brit then look at a germ.

Brits and Englishmen are separate things. I have plenty of cousins from East Anglia and we do not look like White trash.

I think you're mistaking us for the Scots or maybe the Irish.

Sure, it's not like us Anglos lost hundreds of thousands of our best men in pointless wars that cost us our colonies.

Don't you get it? Anglos didn't win the war. It was - at best - a Pyrrhic victory.

>German people aren't known for being flexible.

You are a real Moron.
The success of the wehrmacht was highly based on their flexible tactics and independence of the lower ranks. " Auftragstaktik " ever heard of it ?

It already began in the prussian army of the napoleonic wars and was part of teh german army until the end.
Ironically the afct that the reichswehr after 1918 was only allowed to have 100.000 highly supported this.
Because every Soldiers was trained to take Offcier roles in case the few Officers would fall. And they had a high amount of veterans from WW I who were eager to join the Reichswehr instead of being unemployed.
These 100.000 taught the following Wehrmacht soldiers the Einsatztaktik in perfection.

Anglos are Germanic, and Dutch even fucking means German. You sing it in your national anthem as well - "Wilhelmus van Nassouwe ben ik, van Duitsen bloed".

Never invented shit? England gave birth to the modern world you resentful, jealous cucktinental.

You're clearly an unenducated gypo Turkroach. Thank God Britain is leaving the EU so you sub humans no longer taint our land.

simply ebin :^)

Anglos at best stole some German inventions and claimed them to themselves, pretty pathetic if you ask me. Check a history book, anglos (brits and americans) learned to use toilet paper and brush their teeth from germans in WW1. Trend goes to this day, Rolls Royce which is the ultimate pride of anglo race, is actually a german BMW

Scots, leave the Isle of Pakistan and come home.

Come home, white man

Thank you for that, I did not know this :)

Please German bro, do fucking something to stop the madness in Germany, join a group and go out and be physical

Anglos and Dutch are Germanic, correct. But unlike you gullible Germans we both admire freedom and individuality. Both of us went out into the world and put our mark on it. The German hive mind can't even contemplate such values, and the only lasting thing Germany has had on the world is Marxism and a brownified Europe. Congrats.

>join a group and go out and be physical

Without sounding to edgy or like a typical keyboard warrior: I am already doing this with my two best friends.

Have you heard of the Industrial Revolution? The only reason you're not starving in a field 24/7 is because of Anglos. Actually you're Romanian so you probably still are.

but isaac newton was an anglo

>Anglos at best stole some German inventions and claimed them to themselves

Assuming you aren't trolling, what is:

- The steam engine

- Newtonian Physics

- Industrial grade steel

- The Army tank

>EU
>White

have you ever talked to a scot?

they are all registered labour voters, and cry about how mean england is to refugees and how they want to host all of them.

too bad not a single refugee wants to go to scotland.

Absolutely nothing edgy about that, seriously go join some anti immigrant pro white group.
Hopefully every single mudslime returns back to their country.