Who else here having a quarter-life crisis?

Who else here having a quarter-life crisis?

All I do is work my shit job and post on Sup Forums and im 28

Cant get better jobs because i dont have enough money to pay for a 4 year brainwashing in marxism

i fantasize about living self sufficient in the woods but never will

getting grey hair and it hurts my knees to kneel down and my backs pops alot (im under weight before you assume)

Ive had sex with about 12 women in my day and Im wishing i didnt use comdoms at least once so that my genes had been passed on

i literally have no purpose to live - i feel like my subconscious has fulfilled its biological purpose already (shot sperm into multiple females)

not sure what to do anymore man

>2016
>using condoms

ride it out user

things will get better

you are just about to go through 'second puberty'

you will get a boost of test, and start growing muscle if you do even just a little bit of exercise

young women will flock to you and even without a degree people will pay you more when you are older and have more experience and skills

so work on your skills, keep a look out for hot women with good genes, and help us MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

because that's the only way that you are going to find a better job and some purpose in your life

>i literally have no purpose to live
means you need to radically change course. open up a business or something. whatever it is you always wanted to do, do it. that's what i did and everything worked out better than i could have hoped for.

it's scary as fuck to ditch everything and go it alone, but that's what you need to do. things will not get better if you just keep doing what you're doing. things will stay the same.

Similar to user, 27. I run, train with firearms, and am helping an Aryan woman raise Aryan kids. My job is shit and I want to be self sufficient but fuck man...how

LIFT WEIGHTS
I
F
T

W
E
I
G
H
T
S

>

>open up a business or something

sure let me just go kiss my kikebergs feet for a loan

mr. *

try to start a business or look into a different trade/tech degree or something

if you fuck yourself up working there too long youll feel worse and the opiate jew will get you

getting a loan for our business we bought was such a fucking chore it was unreal

>okay so the business has been running and making money for 2 years
>you've been the only employee and after a couple months wound up doing most of the work yourself
>and now the owners are selling it to you
>well all we're going to look at is the exact value of the inventory you're getting and compare it to what you're paying
>no, store assets don't count because as soon as they're in the store for six seconds they depreciate to worthless
>no the profits don't matter because they're taking the money from those profits

it took a while but i finally convinced them that the business runs with no overhead and next to no expenses but can easily make back the loan in a year
the problem is that the banks hire a bunch of worthless females and give them a job where they run shit against a checklist and say 'yes' or 'no' or ask their boss

if you think da joos is a legitimate excuse to do nothing with your life then you're confirmed for a total loser. losers always come up with lame excuses to do nothing. you either change or remain nigger-tier.

I'm actually going trough a quart-life exaltation

>Lived a majority of my teenager life depressed from a mixture of being a social outcast, piss-poor with no money to do anything, shitty grades, no job, generally spend all my life playing videogames
>Hit 20s, find people I can get along with, learn to drive, start studying up and going to college in two months
>applying for a job wherever tomorrow so I can get extra dosh if only for 2 weeks because I have to pay college and also buy more food to gain weight (I can't fucking afford for food, imagine how that makes someone feel)

The trick is to not be sad at things, you need to get angry at things
I depressed a whole lot and in the end it's not worth it, you should strike to improve

>opiate jew will get you

the opiate jew already has me friend...

filthy normie

>28

>quarter life

there exists a perfect place for men like you OP.

i am..
not sure what it is, i have mad mood swings like a fucking bipolar (i am not) and get the blues and depressed really baddly, makes it very tough to lift too so its not some random feeling ..its a an actual state of mind

i cant pinpoint why
am i where i imagined id be?
afraid of getting old?
could i have done more?
i dont know the right questions

29 male

>Cant get better jobs because i dont have enough money to pay for a 4 year brainwashing in marxism

Get FASFA/Pell grants. It should be enough to take 3 classes or so a semester. You'll probably get some money back to keep too.

Alot of truth in here user. I went through the same thing including the opiate jew. What saved me was change. I started going to meetups for outdoor activities, biking, hiking ect. I'm now in the best shape of my life, have fucking hobbies, and a great Aryan women who enjoys doing the same. This doesn't have to be your path user but the only cure is making a change so pick one!

Know the feel.

>25 in a few months
>still living at home with mom
>wait tables for a living
>went to uni but dropped out due to not being able to hack the stress and just a general lack of motivation/direction
>hairline's been receding hardcore as of lately, major damage to self confidence
>not many friends
>major anxiety issues arose in the past few years
>haven't had a meaningful relationship in ages, no sex in over a year
>spend my days playing vidya/surfing the internet

And it seems like every time I try and pull myself out of the pit, I just fall right back down.

>smart but lazy
>did an engineering degree I fucking hated
>live at home and work very few hours a week in a retailcuck job that's mind numbing
>know I will be miserable when I get a graduate job and work full time
>believe in nothing
>Munchhausen trilemma has allowed me to easily stop beleving in philosophical ideals

I'd have to agree with this one. I am on pretty much the same situation OP and 3 months ago I started lifting 3 times per week with some guys from work. Massive improvement in physical and mental health. Lost a fair amount of fat and my posture and previous long term back + elbow injuries are gone

>i literally have no purpose to live - i feel like my subconscious has fulfilled its biological purpose already (shot sperm into multiple females)

Your biological purpose is to impregnate a woman. Not to jizz into plastic bags.
Any male that does not procreate by 30 is worthless life that should be purged. I'd be first in line so don't call me a hypcrite. My family and my line will die out with me. A thousand ancestors curse me from the underworld.

I'm a 25 year old virgin that still lives with mommy and works a min wage part time job and all I do on my days off is smoke weed and fap to traps also play runescape. I would seriously pay one of you $500 to come shoot me in my sleep.

Cheer up! Maybe you'll die at 56 and this will be your midlife crisis!

>Helping an Aryan woman raise Aryan kids

Hows it feel to be a cuck?

Beat this, I'm going to make everyone in the thread make feel better about themselves. No need to thank me.
>Dropped out of highschool

hey bro what elbow injuries are you talking about? I have problems with my ulnar nerve just in case this is what you had

>25 in under a month
>decent paying job, however, boring as hell
>haveguns but not allowed guns in house
>trying to finish uni degree at night but will take two more years two finish
>un/fit/
>feels like life has stagnated

30 year old ICU nurse. Bald. Stuck in a shithole town without friends. Work involves people dying all the time and listening to their loved ones cry their hearts out. I've become jaded and cynical beyond what I tought was possible. Just want to move up to the mountains but can't leave my daughter.

Atleast I have decent pay and 1 offspring, but life feels over and I'm just 30.

>>smart but lazy
nice meme. truth is you just think you're smart because you have never had the chance to compare yourself against actual smart people. winning arguments on Sup Forums doesnt count as a gauge of your intelligence.

>some people die at 25 and arent buried until they're 80

yup, that's you.

What even is that? Is it part of a tree?

>0.25 life crisis
>28

You're not going to live to be 112 m8

At best it's a 0.33 life crisis

Go on /fit/ lifting can cure depression no matter how severe (worked for me greatly)

Life gets better man im 22 and I love my life

>i fantasize about living self sufficient in the woods but never will
become a buddhist monk. you won't be living alone in the woods but it's almost the same

Ben was truly right about that.

Sounds cliche but this. Can be anything, running, swimming, lifting etc...

I'm 28, been on anti depressants for years. Couldn't take it anymore so threw them away. Got myself a gym membership and started lifting. 5 months in and i'm seeing massive improvements both physical and mentally. I have more energy, my senses aren't numb anymore by the meds, i actually feel like getting shit done now.

Explain that picture

Sup Forums is an excuse board.

Rent is due next week, what up son?

Man got stabbed by a tree.
He's fine.
Google give me "lieko shiga rasen kaigan", I remember people on other boards saying it was by a Japanese photograph who liked to take creepy artistic shots like that.

OP, the only way forward is up

Yea i did google the picture. Its from a jap artist and the guy isnt really stabbed ...

lol this it's mid life crisis, you are not going to live as long as you think

>28
>grey hair

Stop being so dramatic you fucking cuck
Fucking Americans and their drama I swear

The economy will collapse soon
I own silver food seeds and Bitcoin and other stuff
In the summer of 2017 the east coast of the USA will be decimated by a natural disaster
I'm starting a farm/church in Canada when the price of silver skyrockets
Get silver and bitcoin if you can hold onto a bitcoin until 2029 you'll be set for life.

9 easily

>28
>quarter life

pretty high hopes there, realistically you are mid life. Being that it sounds like you are a wagecuck you will probably die of a treatable / preventable disease for lack of healthcare before you are 50.

Checked
Solid 8 here. Pretty sure a full dose of redpill can ruin lives if you're not careful, but goddamn I salivate at the thought of a sudden onset racewar

Im 31, felt all of this when I was 25.
Im OK now.

Most lifes dont really have any meaning. You will have to find one for you.

Go to technical school. It's a 4 year degree without all the BS and actually tries to make you employable.

Also stop being little boy pussy bitches.