You wake up in the year 1444 AD

You wake up in the year 1444 AD.

i have 2700 hours in that game and a girlfriend

i remove kebab and dirty balkanite cultures

Pick Austria and fight to manitain the balance of power in the HRE uniting it in the process after having purged the p*Otestant heresy.

>i have 2700 hours in that game and a girlfriend

???

i play as muscovy, form russian, expand to pacific, start a communist revolution, form soviet union, expand into east europe and by then my game is too slow and i quit

1. Destroy M*scovites.
2. Free the Finns.

t. Novgorod

I quit because I don't play shitty games

I conquer Europe as Norway

ITT: people pretending they wouldn't be peasants in 1444 AD
I'd tend to my livestock and go gather wood for the fireplace.

>not as Navarra
pleb

I wouldn't be a peasant for sure

You would probably be some steppe barbarian on the Eurasian steppes, wouldn't you, Khazar?

Cold countries are comfy

.t peasant that will get raped by muslims

Do the routine, grab Granada, grab norway, go to russia win

YW, you need admin, religious, influence

Enjoy Burgundian lifestyle

Judging by my last name I'd be either a jewelry maker, or simply exist outside of society. Either way not a peasant, for better or worse.

stupids

jews were merchants, some village shopkeeper at worst or pennyless hacks
the point is they were not part of serfdom, but they were banned and pogrommed on a 25year cycle

.t jew

Do some exercise, fatty

Create Magna Frisia.

Fucking kikestians put europeans in worst period to be white 400-1700ad, in 300ad that would be great, Jews were slaves

Run after sheep and shit.

This. I'd go fishing in the northern Atlantic and probably lose a limb at it.

This is before I come back home and beat my wife for serving me cold cabbage soup.

I pick Poortugal
Gonna discover the entire world before the others europoors

Border raider in northern England

I feel dirty everytime i play England/GB but i unironically like trade/naval game.

Attack England.

become a barbary pirate
harr harr

Paradox games are for autists

Why did this make me laugh so hard

Why did they exist outside serfdom? Doesn't sound like they got the better end of the deal except perhaps in Eastern Europe

jews didnt work the land, so they werent bound to it

Don't make things up on the internet. there would have been far deeper reasons.

Kill anglo scum and traitors to the crown

Might have been that Christians were slaves to Jews?
Papacy rabi protected and granted Jews with white slaves.

Death to Christianity

thats literally how it worked, if you didnt farm you only payed taxes at markets.

No it would have been more along the lines of them immigrating into urban centres where serfdom wasn't a thing. Falling under different estates and being intentionally stopped from integrating

Realize that I, a 21st Century man, will be fragile and weak compared to my period counterparts.

Aimlessly wander around, crying. Wonder how long it'll take for a bandit, bully, or drunken wastrel to stab me between my ribs for no reason at all. Cry some more. Hope I'm in a country where understanding the locals will, at the very least, be a distant possibility.

Fantasize about using my 'advanced' scientific knowledge to wow the local lords and secure myself a position of power. Approach the local liege and be refused an audience, for I'm a simple nobody dressed in strange clothes, speaking a dialect of English yet to be invented.

Die from a combination of malnutrition, dysentery, and food poisoning.

Contemplate why I was made to travel back in time, only to waste away in a muddy trough by the side of an abandoned road. Briefly local at the trees towering above me, marveling at how I've finally seen another century through my modern eyes.

Curse God for leading me to die a terrible death.

Disintegrate, waste away, and be forgotten to time.

That's what I'd do in 1444.

Stop using a proxy Skallagrim

Realize that I, a 21st Century man, will tower over my period counterparts.

Aimlessly wander around, smiling. Wonder how long it'll take for a lord, duke, or majestic king to give me a job for no reason at all. Smile some more. Learn the local language in a couple months because im not retarded.

Use my advanced scientific knowledge to wow the local lords and secure myself a position of power. Approach the local liege and be given an audience, for I'm a fucking wizard with alchemy powers.

Hunt from the abundant land, cook my food and boil my water.

Contemplate why I was made to travel back in time, only to paint on a nice sunny day by the road. Briefly local at the trees towering above me, marveling at how I've finally seen another century through my modern eyes.

Thank God for leading me to through this difficult time.

Write a book, get famous, and be remembered for the rest of time.

That's what I'd do in 1444.

the old eu4 map makes me fucking wretch.
>that rectangle memel
what were they thinking?

(As munster) take over the rest of ireland, team up with the scots, invade england. Invade france. Allience with spain.

>and a girlfriend
what's he like?

Revive the Crusades

I feel a complete revulsion on the victory of the semitic God.

>i have 2700 hours in that game and a girlfriend