Continuing Jar Dwellers SOS discussion thread

Previous (archived):

>discussion

I smiled, thank you user.
Also noone will sacrifice himself buying the episodes for that much just for the girl and it's not on TV apparently so not much to talk about.
The girl is interesting though. At first she looks really weird and then the longer you look at her the cuter she becomes.

Also I think I will be able to finish the 34 of her today up to tomorrow

Are sure anyone not completed the entire season?

Is this gravity falls

I found 2 episodes onYT and that's it. The request on /wsr/ is still unanswered and in the last thread noone posted anything.

This looks like a straight up Gravity Falls ripoff

From design maybe. BUt fromwhat I have seen not really, the plot appears to different enough.

Is this a pbs-ification of gravity falls

Don't ignore more than one hour this thread until request for /wsr/ will be fullfilled.

bump

Either pay for it yourself, send Dawnshadow some money, or fuck off. We're not doing your request for free.

I can't

Broadcast on ABC3 Australia

Well how did you manage to get yourself a computer/laptop to begin with if you can't pay for the series yourself?

Why don't you do it yourself? Maybe episode wise? One ep is not really that expensive.
I couldn't even if I wanted because I won't touch shiTunes with a 5m-pole.

Bump
With soot in the jar

Download links of MEGA?

Readthe thread dunce. None currently available as the show is not on TV.

No this, download links of ripped eps for iTunes.

I'm not trust DawnShadow anymore, he just ignore it. I'm prefer something.

/wsr/ does nothing to rip and post the download links for MEGA of entire season for iTunes, just ignoring and posting cracking images.