Man of Steel releases

>Man of Steel releases
>Critics complain about "not muh boyscout Superman"

>Dawn of Justice releases
>Critics complain about "not muh non-muderous batgod"

>Suicide Squad releases
>Critics complain about "not muh strong and independent Harley"

How will critics next complain about the character of Wonder Women?

>woman director
the movie is critic proof

>Muh Steve has no agency!

Nah I'm just kidding. They're going to complain about gender roles in WW1 era being sexist.

> the movie is critic proof
But it's a DC movie, the narrative's already been made thanks to the endless "friend of a friend worked on WW and it was bad" reports in the media

Im pissed about Wonder Woman supporting the bad guys in the war.

yeah but this time all those people are misogynistic

what if i just don't like the unnecessary dark take on the characters superman didn't have to be all light and jolly like Santa but he didn't have to be dark and broody like bats either wonder woman should of been like superman was batman could've stayed the same and supes could've just acted like a guy who had a bad day and it would've been much closer to the source material

WHAOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NIGGER WHERE ARE YOUR FULL STOPS

i dont do that shit on 4 chan i only do grammar when i being graded

You have to be 18 to post here.

oh you're a nigger
carry on then

They won't complain about the character of Wonder Woman, they'll most likely complain about Gadot's inability to act, and the fact she's leading an entire movie on her own is worrying in itself.

I bet you're a regular in the DC_Cinematic subreddit aren't you?

im 19

Why do you know what that is?

probably how Wonder Woman is a tool for the patriarchy and the war during the whole movie.
How it portrays her as vulnerable to the evil white man while being a powerful amazon.

How they cast an actress who meets impossible standards because she's thin and pretty and how it sexualize the character.

I don't post on reddit, so no. Please explain what that place is?

>There are people who seriously consider a movies studio before judging the movie
I can't even understand the mindset of these people.

>complaining about Gal
>the woman who plays Wonder Woman

I don't wanna sound like some "muh SJW" conspiracy nut, but the movie really is critic proof. The movie will be hugely celebrated for giving a woman superhero her own movie.

>Critics complain about "not muh boyscout Superman"
>Critics complain about "not muh non-muderous batgod"
Yes, these were the sole complaints about those movies. Indeed, even if they weren't, they were of course the primary complaints and in no way just another in vast sea of discontentment with those films on several levels.

that's not 18, get out

>the same """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" that lap up shit like Star Wars 4: Reloaded

'no'

There are ALREADY sites complaining that it was written by a man.

The first two "not muh" that you listed right tho, Which retarded person start a movieverse by desconstructing and shitting on what people like on the characters?

Everyone was a bad guy in World War I. Nobody was fighting for anything even resembling a good reason.

Not muh Lynda Carter

>implying the honor of the Austro-Hungarian empire isn't a valid reason to go to war
Balkansfag, get out, you deserved to be imperialized.

>on the characters
illiterate pls

>too dark
>pic related

You tell me, m8.

We all know they're going to hate this movie. They're even attacking SS's soundtrack. The disniggers are in this for the long haul

>not muh strong and independent Harley
Who said this? Who would want it?

>Gadot's inability to act,
I heard Sup Forums say she couldn't act but I finally watch BvS and didn't see anything wrong with her acting. She seems capable of handling stupid capeshit. It's not like Comic Book movies really works the acting muscle much.

As a pretty firm leftist, it's extremely depressing when you can't tell the leftists from the neo-Nazis.

Most of the SJWs that reviewed the movie. Variety was one of them that was talking about how SS failed Harley's character because she wasn't represented as a "feminist icon" like she is in the comics.

leftists ARE neo-nazis[/spoiler}

test

>like she is in the comics.
>mfw

harley quinn slept her way to a better life then became obsess with a rapist how is she a feminist icon

>talentless ratfaced bitch who looks like kate moss in rehab plays an amazon
D R O P P E D

>strong and independent Harley
>character whose defining characteristic is slavish devotion to a man
Are critics just retards now?

>harley quinn slept her way to a better life
Quinnfags are in DEEP denial about this.

If you don't understand that character goes before story, you don't understand western storytelling. If you think those were the only criticisms against those movies, your actively lying to yourself.

But that literally didn't happen

Isn't that only sometimes canon? I don't recall seeing it until The Batman.

since when was it retconned that harley actually passed college a legit way i thought that was one of the only things kept from the show

see

its been canon since btas but seems to think its not true so i'm not too sure i never really kept up with harls

honestly post proof i want to be proven wrong

maybe they should let Marvel produce it. they have a better track record of good cape films that dont just pander to hardcore fans

>pander to hardcore fans
this is a good thing

I must've missed something, since when has she been a feminist icon?

A Kardashian could done Gadot's walk on just fine. Good reviews or not, I don't see DC's answer to Capt America faring well at the box office. See Ghostbusters 2016.

>shit lead
>bland romantic interest
>bad action
>colorless snyder tone
>bad writing
>studio meddling

Also, plenty of "Not muh Wonder Woman". And they'll be right.

>I heard Sup Forums say she couldn't act but I finally watch BvS and didn't see anything wrong with her acting

And that's why you're a pleb

Lynda Carter sure has some assets Gadot doesn't.

>zionist trash stays away from hollywood
2+2=5?

>it's the face autist
One (1) guy every time.
pathetic

I agree with what Red Letter Media guy said. I couldn't understand anything this bitch was saying in Batman vs Superman. I don't want to watch a movie with her

>I agree with what Red Letter Media guy said
redlettermedia liked TFA

That's not what the complains were for the previous 3 movies, dipshit

Take your strawman arguments to reddit

It's not my fault she can't act, JIDF. Also, I've never posted this on Sup Forums before.

It wasn't a bad movie, so what's the problem?

>no punctuation
>capitalization
iphone child pls

So did critics and audiences. The only people who didn't like it are contrarians.

>It wasn't a bad movie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah like those big, wonderful blue eyes.

on any given day here you will have tons of people bashing it
please stop hiding behind consensus

you sure proved him wrong

>Retread of New Hope
>Bad protagonists
>Full of asspulls
>Terrible villain
Yes it was.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

contrarians? yeah, but who cares about minorities?

So why was there never a crossover with Carter, Reeves and West?

Harley's 2000 ongoing, Issue 8, I think. It's the first time her origin is explained in main continuity. Mad Love is DCAU.

Harley records her being flirty with her professor, and threatens to take it to the Dean to get him fired if he doesn't let her take the internship at Arkham Asylum.

BTAS has never been canon to mainline continuity m8.

>Oh no people actually read comics!
God forbid, right?

How bad is "bad", though?
It kept me entertained but not invested. Still, I'd rate it at around 6/10.

>but who cares about minorities?
>says the nu-male

Why do you always have to bring up TFA? I think you might secretly like it.

>>Oh no people actually read comics!
but Harley fucking her way through college IN A COMIC BY BRUCE TIMM AND PAUL DINI.

die

That sounds feminist as fuck user. Feminism is not about women anymore, is about a lifestyle

>you hate gays so you are gay
nice tumblr logic

What? I'm asking why you keep bringing it up, you haven't given a proper answer yet.

Because if a supposed arbiter of taste says that they liked it, you can safely disregard their opinion.

nu-males btfo

This is her pre-N52 backstory

They sure are.

I've been lifting for 9 years, and I'm a former kickboxer. You're the only numale here, fatty.

>/fit/ likes shit movies
What is your point here?

It's amazing how intolerant leftist are.

>people saying that these are leftists
since when do leftists use the term "Zionists?" Anti-semitism is not a stereotypically leftist trait

The thing that complicates it though is that Zionism is by its very nature a nationalist philosophy. I've got relatives who are liberal-leaning Jews, and even though they're Jewish, they're very critical of Israel.

>This

>Good cape films

Lol. They sell tickets but lets not pretend they are actually good. Light comedy b action movies devoid of plots, interesting villians and that are only good for one watch unless you are a mouth breather.

b-but you're a contrarian so i win

Director will be excused, writers will be blamed

How not? Israel is like a Bizarro Nazi Germany.

It's written by a black male identifying asian double amputee trans-woman credited as three people though.

It was for MoS

BvS had some of it but it was mostly the confusing plot and editing

Same for SS

>movie loved by both audiences and critics
>no, no, it's shit, trust me

>movie loved by both audiences and critics
ad populum falacy
There are two people in this thread alone that hate it.

So MCU started off with Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Thor.

DC starts with Man of Steel, Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad.

Honestly Marvel didn't exactly have a great start with two of the movies being total shit. Now they have a formula that works and they make two movies a year that make money. Are they all kind of samey and dumb? Yes but they make enough to continue creating sequels.

DC has some goodwill having access to alot of A-list characters but they are just getting their footing. Marvel has made around 2 dozen movies so far and DC has made 3 in this "universe." I'm looking forward to seeing what both companies do but I think it's abit unfair to assume they will be shit forever because it's not like Marvel started off strong beyond Iron Man1.

Wonder Woman is very much their Cap America flick and is also the 4th movie on the roster. It looks good and it's also kind of funny DC is beating Marvel to the punch with FIRST SUPERVILLAIN movie and FIRST WOMAN movie. Even though Marvel is the one to pander abit more than DC. Either way I'm pumped about the movies to come.

>confusing plot and editing

Did MOS, BvS and SS actually go over anyones heads? They are pretty straight forward movies...Do we really need paint by numbers, safe comedy movies like Disney? I get that they make money but there is nothing ambiguous or interesting about them...

With TFA it's clearly the nostalgia talking. Hell I saw people admit as much, they turned off their brains and let the nostalgia flow through them.

Only way they'd give a pass to a bland retread with worse characters that fucked up the story of the previous films.

Not MoS