So was grandpa joe secretly a huge asshole?

So was grandpa joe secretly a huge asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

saynotograndpajoe.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>teacher can't do the math to figure out what percent 2 out of 1000 is

Yes, in a deleted scene he caught Charlie smoking some of his tobacco and back handed him. That's why Charlie's was so obsessed with paying for his grandfathers tobacco, because he feared him. His grandfather refused to offer not out of kindness, but so Charlie wouldn't feel like he was off the hook. Grandpa wanted Charlie to remain in his debt and to fear the older man.

The fucker could work and bring in money for the family but decided to let them starve while he lay on his arse pretending to be ill.

>secretly
He laid in bed for 20 years not contributing a single thing to his struggling family, when he knew full well that he was healthy and able bodied.
Then as soon as Charlie gets a golden ticket he's all like "whoa, look at that, I can walk after all, better fuck off to the chocolate factory instead of explaining to my family why I have been lying to them for 20 year instead of going to work to help pay for food and shit."
He's a fucking leech, the most disgusting kind of self absorbed person on earth. He epects people to wait on him hand and foot even though he is worthless trashh not giving anything back. He just takes, takes, takes.
Fuck Grandpa Joe.

"What she needs is a good kick in the pants."

She's literally a child grandpa joe holy shit

>secretly
he just laying around in bed all day then as soon as he gets that golden ticket his lazy ass gets right up. fuck Grandpa Joe

fucking fizzy drink fiend

Negative, Bravo Six. However, he did have a huge asshole. And that's because I fucked that dank ass nigger in the ass so many times it would make Ava Rose back up and say "WHOA MY MAN!!!! YOU'VE FUCKED THAT ASS ENOUGH PLEASE STOP!!!!"

can you imagine how that bed smelled?

>He's a fucking leech, the most disgusting kind of self absorbed person on earth. He epects people to wait on him hand and foot even though he is worthless trashh not giving anything back. He just takes, takes, takes.
Great analogy for the UK

>I've got a golden tiiiickeeeet
>Bitch all you've got is a limp dick, this ticket is mine

>the part in the movie where grandpa joe starts singing in german about the fall the german empire

i was just a kid when i watched but i don't remember that part

tfw i played grandpa joe in a school play

Jesus Christ, how long were you held back for?

buncha feminazis up in this thread

He was the only decent one. Wanted nothing but the best for his dorky grandson.

LIKE SOUR CREAM

>secretly

he literally tells charlie "it's ours".

He was a real piece of shit.

>saynotograndpajoe.com/

He just sat in bed all day doing cocaine, as evidenced by his coke nails.

wtf? gross

>that hairline
fuck