Do people in your country like the UK?

do people in your country like the UK?

Unfortunately

How can you hate Britain?

I wanna have sex with the UK

no

The only times I've seen Britishboos was during my English classes in middle and high school. Other than that, people don't feel too strongly about the UK, but they like them at least a little for being our neighbors.

The Britishboos I've encountered were mostly women.They're also very introverted and boring. A perfect fit for the UK!

Not really desu

We love them since 23. June 2016

Only the anglophiles in the US are white women.

yes, a lot.

Das rite

Depends on the location
New England and west coast yes
The rest are indifferent to it

go on...

The women like your accents

All I know is that every decent woman lusts over the superior bong accent.
The atrocity they call 'English food' is hated with the passion of a gorillion suns though.

Manc scum checking in. On the whole, people dislike us quite a bit, but the bongaboos love us

Officially our relationship are really frosty but Russia surprisingly license and adapts a lot of shows from UK and not just shows but laws, economic policies and much more.
Also first country Putin visited when he became president in 2000 was UK.

Guarantee if i said "UK" instead of "Britain" they would be confused.

no

If you ever come to the Pacific Northwest, especially in Seattle and Portland, you'll encounter a lot of qt britianboo girls obsessed with Harry Potter, Dr Who., or anything relating to the UK. Unlike your typical college loudmouth blonde found in the southern states, the women here (and men) are really reserved
and passive.

The Pacific Northwest is like a weird version of Britain. The weather is almost the same, but instead of drinking tea, we drink coffee

I've always wanted to live in Oregon

Only in the northeast. The rest of the country unironically thinks of them as degenerates, dandies, outright queers or just weirdos in general;

>my countrymen are so stupid, unlike me
>goes on to confuse UK with "Britain"

That's a shame because we all think you're great

Ask them.

It ranges from indifference to pity to annoyance. Like is only in the equation if you're one of those outcast kids that like Dr who and harry potter

ME STOMP GERM

Of course.

This sentence confuses me too actually.

This isn't even close to true you retard. Leave your basement once in a while

That's the one thing I've never been able to understand about people in many of the countries I've been to (and not just the UK). You all seem to put a lot of stock in cross-cultural relations, whereas here it's something we consider only in passing.

Maybe this is a consequence of how our culture fosters an attitude of isolationism and global detachment, but I still find it weird how just much people in other countries care about global image.

I am Greek

I was taking the piss

Conspicuous, full-blown Anglophilia is something one really only finds in northeastern states. The rest of the country doesn't really give a shit as far as Anglo-American relations are concerned.

>brit sees thread of others r8ing his country
>enters thread to bask in the cliche positives like harry potter, cute ginger guys and wormy accents as the given reasons why to like his country
>sees an opinion that's neutral to negative
> UHHH FUCKING 'ELL FUCKIN' GERRM REEEEE

Go suck your own cock in the corner, Nigel. You're about as desirable on this board and irl as a dog that's rolled in shit.

No

PPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTSTSTSTTSTTTTTT

ignore him. I guarantee you that he's one of those faggot cringekings that uses terms like "Dad" to refer to the British, and considers other Anglosphere nations "sibling countries"

> but I still find it weird how just much people in other countries care about global image.
This must be some high-level sarcasm here, right?

This is true, I went to Ohio once and got stabbed

No he's serious. Look, he even wrote about how well he's travelled at the start of the post so you know he's one of the "smart" ones and can value his opinion.

No i fucking hate Britain but i grew up near Chicago, went to school on the west coast and have been all over. People have a very favorable opinion of Britain overall and there are a good number of anglophiles here. Don't deny shit naive boy

Not at all. Maybe a lot of us are simply dismissive and rudely indifferent, but i found it fascinating how much a lot of foreigners care about outside perceptions of them and their countrymen.

>People have a very favorable opinion of Britain overall and there are a good number of anglophiles here.
There is more to the US than New England.

Your country literally calls itself the leader of the free world and loses it's fucking mind when someone says they're not overly fond of the States.
You're fucking deluded, friendo.

This post is proof of that hypersensitivity after all, and the kraut here kinda mentioned the same thing. I have no idea how an inoffensive and neutral observation of mine caused you that much outrage.