DID YOU KNOW

Poland and Hungary are conspirating to create a communist dictatorship in Europe?

Poland wtf i thought we were friends

Isn't "rechte" is for "right"?

Yes, the EU told me so. Hopefully the EU can federalize soon to prevent this.

>Isn't "rechte" is for "right"?
Ja, es ist.

TRUTH!

We must prevent the islamophobe nazbol uprising. FEDERALIZATION NOW!

no. it literally says right wing dictatorship

Why sicle and hammer then? What kind of autism is that.

Stalin hated islam, immigrants, gays, and freedom, that's the joke, Poland and Hungary fit in that description today

it has a deeper meaning dumb slavshit

mein gott
mein gott
mein gott

You're not even proper german, so fuck off.

i am volga german, you are a slav
go figure

It's common knowledge that volga germans liked to mix with non-whites like buryats, chechens, kazakhs and so on.

>i am volga german
Yes, that's why you're irrelevant shiskin churka from central asia. Don't even dare to interrupt when wypipo talking.

>Stalin hated islam
wrong.
>immigrants
wrong?
>gays
Yes
>freedom
meme

haven't you noticed by now that you are a laughing stock of the entire board?
everyone can smell your intellectual deficiencies and poor argumentation skill from miles ahead, when I look at a dumb fucking retard posting with a German flag, I can tell with 99% accuracy that's it's indeed your disfunctional brain producing this worthless garbage constituting your posts
You should honestly just give up and embrace the life of worthless neet like such a useless vermin you are, I bet your parents are crying every day over the fact that they raised such a useless miserable piece of shit such like you

>Right-wing dictatorship with communist symbols
What?

>russia
>white
if you're white i'm white

Can I be white?

you can be 59% white

Whiter than you, Mohammad

You never know with Hungarians. It's not like they didn't do it before.

Russians are like the Whitest people on earth. It's ironic bants when other Euros call them non-White but from an African country it's just cringy.

Whoever made it is an idiot. Not to mention the Poles are generally revolted by communism.

>i am volga german, you are a slav
>go figure
Go home Ivan

>The Aussiedler have raised many issues. Although they were expected to assimilate rapidly into German society, Aussiedler and their descendants are struggling with their identity, and most consider themselves Russian.[19] In Russia, due to outside pressure, they had become assimilated into Russian society, in most cases speaking Russian as their first or only language, and this has made their return difficult.[20] Native Germans typically consider them Russian, just as they consider German-Americans visiting Germany to be American, despite their German roots.

missing the point there pedro?
bants is bants

>if you're white i'm white
Hello my fellow white man.

>Russians are like the Whitest people on earth

lol wut? No they're not. They're genetically 20% Asian.

greeting my fellow anglo-saxon blood bearing chum

Germans are so unbelievably delusional.

Russia is like light phenotype central. Actual videos of Russians back this up.