Theon gets his throne back

Would explain why he choked CIA

Is Stannis truly dead?

He has at least 2 confirmed children

Deader than hillarys presidential chances

He's Lyanna Stark

>he hasn't read the new leaks
>he doesn't know about episode 3

He'll rule Storms End with Arya at best. Baratheon royal claim is dead.

>N+A...
oh god

>Theon gets his throne back

He would have had to occupy it first.

>Storms End
Who exactly rules storm ends right now?

>Baratheon royal claim is dead.
wut?
No, if he's a legitimized bastard he has a claim

sorry don't know what its called but its played here maybe someone else can name it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SlowcpKuQsI

arya is going to steal littlefinger's face isn't she?

>n+v=lb's

Should never be and it is technically impossible, but likely through show magic (aka, bad writing). He'll probably marry Arya.

Hopefully dumb bitch Sandra ends up married to Hot Pie or something, though that's really too good for her

Bronn does

my fucking god I actually would be ok with this, so long as we get more CIA

>I'M YOUR SISTER SHANSHA

do these two episodes feel rushed?

topkek

it would be a mistake if they don't do that. but im wondering what exactly she can do with it.

>will become Littlefinger to bang her sister with his body

In the books this would be impossible, and in the show it looks like the power switched over to the Lannisters anyway. As much as people make fun of Cersei being in power, it's actually not too far out of the realm of possibility that in the absence of a real heir Tommen made his mother his heir.

>85545422
Sandra will marry The Hound or Sweetrobin

I'm still holding out for the "Gendry is Robert and Cersei's one trueborn" theory because it can ONLY happen in the show.

>In the books this would be impossible
Why?

There are only 5 episodes left, they can't waste time. They need important parts like cleaning shit pans over and over.

>I'm still holding out for the "Gendry is Robert and Cersei's one trueborn" theory because it can ONLY happen in the show.
It might work by stupid show logic but how the fuck would that have happened in the first place?

>Gendry remembers his mother had blond hair
>Cersei got pregnant by Robert once, "years ago"

Lads...

Because he says so, don't be a contrarian

Lyanna ran away to be gay lovers with Ashara and Rhaegar helped them because queer love it's beautiful love. Jon is Rhaegars son but he just had sex with Lyanna to do them a favor so they could raise a child as a lesbian couple.

I think it's called "Pay the iron price", it was first used on that scene with Theon beheading that castellan in S2

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_4ig3DRAQ

>arya goes back to essos
>finds Rhaego
>manage to get his face through magic or shit
>goes to dragonstone
>go to Dany's bed looking like Rhaego
>Dany comes in tears
>Arya reveals herself
>dany an hero

>real heir
Why do people care so much about this when the series was introduced with a king who won it by conquest?

how would she get an unborn childs face

>>arya goes back to essos
>>finds Rhaego
>>manage to get his face through magic or shit
She takes the face of a fetus?

I like how eunichs are part of Dany's army. It's very progressive.

Have there been any leaks lately? Someone just said the night king is going to get one of danaerus' dragons in a game and I want to know if it's true or if it's just bullshit.

I said through magic or shit

This goes back to the last thread, but Gendry is an unacknowledged peasant bastard and the only people who can vouch for him are either dead (Ned, Jon Arryn), unimportant (Mel), biased (Davos), or would never vouch for him at all (Cersei, possibly Varys and LF). The only rulers who might legitimize him would be Jon or Dany, and that would be for their own benefit to create a fake Baratheon to manipulate around, nobody in Westeros should ever actually believe it. Even Edric would have no chance at the throne, much less some unacknowledged peasant bastard with no proof and little to no support.

Also, like , power seems to have switched over to the Lannisters anyway.

i think they will actually do that with arya because robin doesn't listen to anyone other than LF. sansa knows this, and she knows arya can wear faces. or she'll teach sansa how to do it....

ok this might be interesting i never thought about that.

He has a claim through descent and a claim through conquest.
Bobbie Bs grandmother was a Targaryen.
With the rest of the Targaryens gone he'd be the closest in line anyway.

Do the white walkers need a map of westeros? It's been six seasons, and they're still not south.

Are you autistic user? We have had them since June 2016

No they can just use a GPS

Oh, didn't know that

GRRM is retarded

Why would Gendry go on the wight hunting trip?

Constantly doing things by conquest would mean a really unstable kingdom, even the Robert wanted to quickly have heirs to cement his claim to the throne and stabilize everything. It also would have been normal for a king to name someone an heir before he has any children.

And here is the bitch from the show in oct 2016. They are old as fuck leaks, only a true autist hasn't seen or heard of them yet. So the guy you talked with is a bro.

what happens at lonely light

The books are great fantasy drama. I've read a lot of fantasy fiction and despite maybe not being written better than some, they're most satisfying and fulfilling, exactly whats show missing. Attention to detail in the Song is magnificent, every little thing and character.

Because Bobert had I think it was 12 or 16 bastards in total, with 8 being known and only 1 being recognised (Edric Storm).
90% of them were killed on Cersei's order.

Mya Stone, Bella and Gendry are the only others known to be alive other than Edric Storm.
The reason it would be impossible in the books for Gendry to be legitimised is because:
1) No current king or queen, in their right mind, would legitimise a random shit-eating peasant. Stannis wouldn't because he doesn't need him. Cersei wouldn't for obvious reasons and neither would Tommen, again, for obvious reasons.

2) Edric Storm is already a recognised bastard so what would be the point of Gendry being legitimised when Edric exists (albeit he isn't legitimised but he is the only reasonable case in a very unlikely scenario of legitimisation)

3) Gendry, in the books, does not know that he is Robert's bastard and nearly (unwittingly) fucks his half-sister & prostitute Bella at the Stoney Sept.

4) I'm pretty sure no-one but Eddard Stark knew that Gendry was Robert's bastard.

Cause they need to get him in a spot to meet up with arya for dem feels and callbacks which looks like this seasons main point

also does anyone left on the show know that gendry is robert's bastid?

Gendry is a warrior now. We don't know why he goes there but he just does, the show doesn't make sense anymore so turn off your brain.

No one lol.

See Daenerys will legitimise him and in return he will have to give up claim to the throne

>It's really disappointing there are people who are determined to ruin Season 7 for everyone
D&D ruined it for me, so I'll ruin it for everyone

Hear me leak
Leaks are coming
Ours is the leaks
We do leak

Davos, Melly

Because in the show they actually acknowledge that Cersei gave birth to a baby that belonged to Robert.

She ate and aborted all the others.

that was ser rodrick u subhuman

This, its payback time for killing the mannis, and barry, and blackfish

Excited for the Jon and Gendry scene desu

davos does

Actually I can't even remember if Cersei had Robert's bastards killed in the books. Pretty sure it did but so many things in my mind from show and books have been twisted together.

>Stannis wouldn't because he doesn't need him.
Stannis could if he trusted him enough, to make sure the crown stayed in the family if something happened to him and shireen.

>Gendry is an unacknowledged peasant bastard and the only people who can vouch for him are either dead (Ned, Jon Arryn), unimportant (Mel), biased (Davos), or would never vouch for him at all (Cersei, possibly Varys and LF).

I don't think this is a valid argument when Bran is the only reason people will back Jon's claim to the throne. Nothing stops Bran from going into the weirwood and seeing that Gendry is Cersei's kid.

The show does too, in like Season 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6TnyFRK7R4

melissandrei is saggy tits old, but what was the point?

Don't bother, they don't talk about Arya

Fuck D&D

>in the books

Davos does not.

Stannis has an heir of his own and no-one knows who the fuck Gendry even is, or that he is Robert's bastard.

Gendry would have claim over Stannis if that were the case

I think it was Cersei in the books (to help cover up evidence of her incest, if all his children had black hair and blue eyes) and Joffrey in the show because he was jealous or something.

Yeah she does, she tells Janos Slynt to send people to kill them

no, she didn't have robert's bastards killed. you're probably getting confused because there is a battle between the group that yoren is bringing to the wall and amory lorch, but amory attacks them because he just felt like attacking them.

guess who lads?

Cersei's orders in the books, Joffrey's orders in the show I believe

He wouldn't even really need to be legitimized if he had enough Sup Forumsackup to support his claim. As weak as his is, it's still stronger than Cersei's claimless usurpation

Jon can ride a dragon to prove Targ descent.

Gendry isn't Cersei's kid, kid died and is show bullshit that's since been ignored.

>lol you'll have three kids

>The show does too

I already said that it's in the show. It is NOT in the books because that whole scene is OC by D&D. That scene is why this is a show-only theory.

Who cares???

It's silly for it to be Joffrey in either desu. So much of his personality is predicated on the fact that he believes he's Roberts son.

reminder to you showfags that the show is not canon and Stannis will take his rightful place on the iron throne to purge Westeros as soon as Martin gets of his fucking fat ass and finishes WoW.

also, I literally do not care who gets the Iron Throne as long as Daenerys doesn't. God damn do I hate that fucking smug bitch so fucking much. when her mongrel girlfriend said "the prophecy has no gender so it could be the prince or princess" I was beyond ready to kill myself. the only things that could redeem the show are if Stannis is alive and wins in the end, or Euron and his big fucking cock somehow end up on the Iron Throne.

>Gendry is Cersei's kid
What. Did you mean Robert's kid?
Bran generally sees things through the weirwood net, which would make spying on things in KL a bit difficult.

Also Jon was more of a democratically elected king, plus he was an acknowledged bastard. Again, Gendry is not. People are already backing Jon in the show too.

>Jon can ride a dragon to prove Targ descent.
This "proves" less than nothing

Someone post the leaked scripts too.

Tyrion, Dany, Jaime ones

She has had and will only have 3 kids

>Even Edric would have no chance at the throne, much less some unacknowledged peasant bastard with no proof and little to no support.

Robert acknowledged Edric as his bastard son, he lived at the court. Everyone knows about him.
He won't be king but he could be legitimized so house Baratheon survive.

amen brother

Euron will marry Cersei and sit on the IT but will probably die early/mid S8

i felt like slow epic monologues ruined S6 for me, it was mostly must monologue after mono after mo after m a m a m a m
So I don't mind the change of pace

Will they finally reach Mordor this season?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

its time to give bran more screentime

Yeah I feel like they wouldn't show it at all if they didn't want to do something with it at some point. Unless they were just trying to "humanize" Cersei or some BS.

is he legal yet?

Edric has no real support and people hate bastards. I can see him being legitimized so he could be manipulated and then quickly gotten rid of though.

>Jon can ride a dragon to prove Targ descent.
That doesn't prove Targ descent.

The point is, he doesn't have a claim.
Bastards do not and cannot inherit, under ANY circumstance.

Legitimised bastards are a very dangerous thing and calamitous wars have been started over them (see: Blackfyre rebellions).
Bastards are still bastards, legitimised or not, and the common high-born nobles have no respect for them at all, especially when it comes to inheritance. The show really doesn't make an effort to highlight just how much disdain that people have for bastards in Westeros.

See, I could have sworn it was Cersei in the show as well. Who the fuck knows, I guess I'll have to go re-read the books again at some point, for the 3rd time.

I guess this is what happens when you listen to the audiobooks whilst at work.