You Know There’s Already a Better Batman-Superman Movie, Right?

Those were three episodes from Superman TAS.

Daily reminder that the DCAU is the bible of these characters for casuals that don't read comics.

it was also good

The DCAU is amazing, isn't that a good thing?

Which is why I dont get too pissed about Snyderverse, I already got the BvS I wanted and the DC shared universe I wanted.

Hack Snyder cant take those away from me no matter how much shit he makes

>DC shared universe I wanted.
see
And read some comics you poser.

>tfw I love the DCAU and DCEU

>And read some comics you poser.

I literally am a casual reader though.. DCAU was awesome for me and I dont even care what anyone else thinks

Just don't make comments about the DCEU involving 'not muh'.
You don't read comics.
You have no 'muh'.

But its not muh DCAU though

So?
The DCAU is not the definitive versions of these characters.
DCAU Supermana shit, by the way.

I like it. I felt t was way more better than MoS version. Snyder would have done a much better had he emulated DCAU more than just making everything dark and brooding

Not him, but you are right: DCAU Superman is shit and it's still better than DCEU Superman

lol
So predictable.
And you couldn't be more wrong.
MoS's flight scene IS Superman.

You mean the one where Batman fucked Lois Lane and schooled Superman on how to be a more effective hero? That one?

Nah, i'd rather watch BvS where Batman is an ass.

this

>MoS's flight scene IS Superman.

Everything else about MoS Superman is not. Also I liked DCAU teen Clark learning how to fly better

>Also I liked DCAU teen Clark learning how to fly better
You're lying to yourself.

Not really it was awesome, clark learning he was alien at that moment and just running off and taking that leap. then descending towards his parents and hugging them. It turned into such a joyous moment

Everything in MoS is just broody

>Everything in MoS is just broody
>Superman can't be broody
about a billion trillion random arcs in supes 80 year history beg to differ.

I read comics and it's still a Not Muh.
The only thing the DCEU is for is for DCEU fans, plain and simple. Enjoy your shitty damage controlled deconstructions.

Ladies, ladies, they're both shit.

potato chips never had flavor to begin with

They literately just have to make a live action version of the Starcrossed eposides and DC will win Marvel.

Sure he can be broody at times but being all day everyday is just NOT Superman

He would have fun with his powers in his early years by himself. Snyder never showed that aspect