AQUAMAN #5 STORYTIME

Arthur and Mera fight the US army. Also Mera is bitch to everyone for the whole issue

Variant

Thank you

Mera is so KICKING ASS here!

The end.
I think the best thing about this ending is that Arthur totally saw it coming, but the reader couldn't do the same

M E T A
E
T
A

good issue... so cute

Just imagine, Superman looking awkwardly at Arthur's hand whole issue.

>Clarks face when he sees the ring.

Also, pic related.

>They'd gun us, two superpowered suspect terrorists who may be starting a war against them and are right in the middle of a jailbreak, down like animals?

I love Mera, but her self-righteousness is really getting to my nerves.

It's like she was a typical american action movie hero...

>Arthurrrrr, you have to be all right with me starting a war against the US and ruining everything you've worked for DON'T YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED ANYMORE?

Uhh...

Time for politics
Im gonna read the rest of next weeks releases after work tomorow but aquaman i want to take part in the storytime before i go to bed.

I like this cover costume damage needs to be more common

A nice varient to.

Ouch not even aquaman can stand up to that sort of firepower for long this is gonna be good

Im really loving arthurs commitment to peace here.

Another great issue with a badass Mera! Abnett's run has been amazing so far! Rebirth is firing on all cylinders!

It feels refreshing to see the word terrorist used correctly after so much recent misuse of the word in comics (looking at you war machine)

Wait is it correct dident they only atrack a military sub that might have been more of an outright war action.

Mera will punch Superman on a whim next issue and escalate a fight. Cap this.

This exposition about his leaping is somehow really natural but also feels really forced.

Fuck yeah the battle damage was not just for the cover

Daaaw
Again whens the fucking wedding special

How far in advance were the supes and green arrow specials anounced

Damit your all playing right into the deluges hands

Still i would have mobilised the fleet in her situation to.

Fuck i cant wait for the payoff

Im glad to see british lady is staying part of the cast.
I hope that paper tells as sark is all better.

Holy shit i did not see that coming.

Still it was wise of the u.s to call him in.

Overall another great issue a few lines seemed a little off maybe but it was otherwise great. Set up some nice plot threads to.

Its gonna be cute

But hes superman he would have heard them talking about the wedding during his flight there

Keep the flame of Sark alive in your heart, user. You're doing God's work.

As i said when he first got injured they wanted to see what readers thought of him before deciding if they should bring him back.

That piece of paper has the answer.

Mera is perfection

Few days after the proposal issue released, at least for Supes. Can't remember for GA

Mera is the mos badass super wife of the comics-verse

Arthur is one lucky man.

Mera is best, strongest waifu

>Mera is the mos badass super wife of the comics-verse

When did they give her powers?

Now This is a declaration of War

For some reason Angry Mera look really sexy

How long until this faggot is revealed to work for the bad guys?

Kek are you serious? Shes always had powers of varying degrees. Johns just gave her an upgrade.

She's always angry.

>implying she's not lucky, too

Fuck this guy, seriously.

Pretty sure he's a agent of NEMO

surprise ending of next issue.

Hail Hydra!

The minute I saw the phone call from the President I knew superman was on his way.

I bet Manta kills the NEMO leader and takes over the organization

How is it possible that these five issues of Aquaman are better than the last five issues of Moon Knight?

Rebirth Magic

Im starting to think the New Gods are real and finally heard our prayers

That would mean that Darkseid is real as well though. Amazons Attack II soon.

Darkseid is

Darkseid is event comics.

What the fuck is obsession with Moon Knight lately? First that autist in Win-O going WHERE IS MY MOONY, I WANT MY MOONY, then people saying how it's comicest kino to ever kino, now it's shit. What's the deal?

So he runs Marvel

It started really strong, but then everyone saw where it was going, and the comic did zero swerves on those expectations.

Probably leaves the day to day operation to Godfrey.

>oh man, de-escalation is EXACTLY what we nee--

>....

>Mobilize the war fleet. NOW.

You know what this is starting to remind me of? Game of Thrones.

Ah, shame. I wanted to get into current Moon Knight after I finish his older run.

0/10

IIRC, next issue's cover has Aquaman and Superman fighting, so a big part of me thinks that they actually won't fight. It'd be a classic DC move to make Superman more of threat on the cover than he is within.

Although, admittedly, pre-Flashpoint Supes has mostly been written to be "punch first, talk later" thus far in Rebirth, so.....

Pre-Flashpoint Superman has so far mostly been seen defending his family from the Eradicator and Doomsday. Valid response.

Goddamn Mera, stop being such a murderbitch.

Are you an idiot? The American govt clearly had no plans to play ball from the moment Mera and Aquaman walked in. The secretary is clearly working for NEMO.

anyone have download links for the other issues?

You're better off not listening to anyone who uses the term "kino".

Santa Claus?

That still doesn't excuse Mera's actions against soldiers who are NOT working for N.E.M.O. She keeps saying "talking won't work" while refusing to even try to talk, and tossing tanks around. Even Arthur's going "Can I get even a SINGLE word in here?".

Well yes she got new information

kek they are firing upon her and have orders to shoot to kill her King. Aquaman isn't just some guy, this is an open act of war. They are lucky she is not killing them.

It's Antarctica, so it is obviously the Anti-Claus.

waifu

I love Mera. One of my favorite comic book characters.

because even though it makes sense you know it's there just for the reader's benefit

>shitty blue boots Superman

dropped

then you may as well drop all rebirth titles while you're at it because this is his universal suit right now

He's not in every book though

I just don't understand why DC hates the red on Superman's costume. First the trunks and now this. Next his cape will be blue.

Is that her secret.

She sure is