Not funny

not funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7S6uGe7p280
youtu.be/J67wKhddWu4
time.com/4871540/infertility-men-sperm-count/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only funny line is "This is the war room!"

Oh, okay. I guess I'll stop liking Dr. Strangelove now.

pleb

>movie is literally about benis
Does anyone have a spurdo Kubrick?

And neither are you.

damn you got me user. i guess i'll stop posting on Sup Forums now

Will Ferrell would have made the movie a lot better... right OP?

he unironically wouldve. step bros is funny as fuck better than LE STOP FITING IN LE WAR ROOOOOM xD

You'd be doing yourself a favor, honestly. I'll be serious, though. Can you narrow down why you didn't find it funny?

havent seen it yet

Did you laugh when Slim Pickens jumped on the bomb and road it to his demise like a stupid hick? That's an indictment of humanity and probably the most hilarious things ever put to film.

haha oh yes humanity is killing itself! such humorous insight, what a genius that kubrick is

Subjective. Large portions of his performance are total improvisation and he purposely took it over the top.

youtu.be/7S6uGe7p280

it is though... what the fuck do you want?

It's funny, but it is definitely Reddit af (as fuck). It's basically Rick and Morty all over again. Objectively funny but disturbingly Reddit with Redditors constantly quoting it.

It's okay to like but just admit that you're Reddit.

Gee you really persuaded me. Kubrick sucks now.

>mom look! my first shitpost on Sup Forums, the boys in the schoolyard are gonna be so proud

serious question, do you actually think this isn't a reddit movie?

What a lil bitch

You will have to answer to the Coca-Cola company

>Subjective
At least try to write a full sentence you redundant downie.
ANONEEMOOSE.
HURR.

>movie from 20th century
>reddit

To a certain political alignment, among whom the number one priority is projecting intelligence and cynicism, it's really very funny.

Look at this "realist" here, how much poon tang you think he finna score at the kickback with those hot opinions?

>finna
nigger

kys underaged babby

Contemporary pop culture movements are entirely capable of hijacking past works.
Google "roman salute" for an extreme example.

Then maybe recall the Fallout series and their associated soundtracks. What sort of music do you think a "cultured fedora-wearing" shut-in might listen to?
If you were roasting your neckbeard friends, for example, it would make perfect sense to call Frank Sinatra "neckbeard music" or "fedora music". ironically.

This nigger is your friend, Jimbo.

eddit

youtu.be/J67wKhddWu4

hahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahh

He is literally right though. I'm convinced that snub nosed director did this to make fun of the people who figured out their dirty commie plot.

this. Except the music in Bioshock. I actually felt really good unloading a double barrel shotgun with a "doggie in the window" playing unironically my grandma would sing that to me

time.com/4871540/infertility-men-sperm-count/

yes goyim just assume everything you can buy and everything provided for you is good for you

>youre not allowed to like things that retards recently discovered because retards like it and that would make you retarded

O ok