Which one of you niggers was cutting onions in the theater

Just got back from this. AMA.

DUDE LE CUTTING ONIONS XD

>replying to your own thread

Hmm.

How was it?

>Posters: 3
Fuck outta here

Well clearly there are 4 posters retard!

It was damn good, honestly. It's a haunted house movie from the perspective of a ghost, and even with that simple premise it really just fucking gutpunches you emotionally. The weird 4:3 aspect ratio actually works pretty well here.

WELL THERE WEREN'T WHEN I POSTED IT SLUT

>that pie scene

Rooroo deserves oscar

So are all ghosts in this movie bound by some unresolved feeling? Like the friend ghost next door was waiting around for their lover to return and "moved on" when the house got demolished. Then Casey Afflecks character "moved on" when he finally read the note. So what's the logic here? Why was Casey so attached to the house/note?

I'd heard once, a long time ago, that ghosts kinda can't move on until they've fulfilled their purpose. I think Casey's purpose was kinda resolving his relationship with Roon for himself. It wasn't necessarily the note itself that was the important thing, it's him gaining a sense of closure with the relationship between him and Roon, so he can feel like he's being remembered.

Fuckin' A. Everything about that scene was gold.

Don't trust anyone that says this movie was good. This was shit. Casey "soft spoken" Affleck and Rooney have absolutely no chemistry. There's nothing special about the pie eating scene since literally every other scene is exactly like this. It has no dramatic impact in relation to the movie because every other scene is the same.

Also, that bald douche-bag in overalls and his "intellectual" monologue was such an obvious projection from the screen writer. Who the fuck thinks that's what people want to hear at a party. It literally almost made me walk out of the theater.

beyond pretentious. utter shite.

>Also, that bald douche-bag in overalls and his "intellectual" monologue was such an obvious projection from the screen writer. Who the fuck thinks that's what people want to hear at a party. It literally almost made me walk out of the theater.

I disagree with you on almost everything but this. Bald Asshole was the worst part of the movie.

so what, is this about the KKK or just some dumb horror movie

>cutting onions
>AMA

gb2 r*ddit you finook

It's a cosmic drama.

That's probably the most pretentious way I could have put it but that's basically what it is: The horror of realizing how infinitely fucking tiny you are in the grand scheme of things wrapped around a very human story about how people move on.

Also he smashes a Mexican Family's plates.

sounds very lovecraftian
and its true, we are just a insignificant small speck of dust in the universe

>finook
What the fuck is that supposed to mean

So sorry ....

It's like the Tesseract scene in Interstellar except it's not cringeworthy as fuck