Voter Fraud

That's it boys. We're done for.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10R1QN

> Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told state officials in a phone call on Monday that federal cyber security experts could scan for vulnerabilities in voting systems and provide other resources to help protect against infiltration, his office said in a statement.

> President Barack Obama dismissed the claims as "ridiculous." "Of course the elections will not be rigged. What does that mean?” Obama said at a news conference the next day.

> An Electronic Privacy Information Center report this week said 32 of the 50 states would allow voting by insecure email, fax and internet portals in this election cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11007514
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping.

Voting by email.

What the literal fuck.

>email voting
American freedom is over

Trump should post some voter fraud stats and keep it a campaign issue. It adds to the narrative of the the Obama leftist regime.

>email voting

wew lad. there are obviously no good intentions behind this decision

>"Of course the elections will not be rigged. What does that mean?”

I thought he wasn't your typical low IQ nigger, the statement is quite self explanatory.

strawpoll.me/11007514

Wow

>email voting

the end is nigh

>voting by insecure email, fax and internet portals

LOL

what the fuck is wrong with America?

>voter fraud just doesn't happen to us
>Feds help states defend against something "that just magically doesn't happen"

MARBLECAKEALSOTHEGAME

If Sup Forums cannot make Moot the next President, I will lose all respect for you.

>obama's homeland security

He honestly thought that the Second Amendment was about duck hunting. But then it's not like he ever studied the Constitution.

he's not retarded, he's just phrasing things a certain way to downplay the importance of said things. he's a fucking snake who misleads millions with his phrasing like any other politician

rly makes u think

>Obama helps fight "voter fraud"

He'll probably station #blacklivesmatter outside the polling places to scare off whites, but tell them to let the illegal mexicans through so they can vote4her. DON'T KO DAT SPIC, JAMAL, YOU KNOW TYRONE SEZ WE GOTTA LEDDIM TRU

>federal cyber security experts could scan for vulnerabilities
>federal cyber security experts could rig the election for Hillary.

Wtf.

>email voting
This is getting scary.

It's not like it matters if the vote is secure or not. Democrats have stopped every attempt to require some form of identification to vote. So you can literally show up say a name on the voter list and get to vote.

Some states do require IDs, but they're not as huge in the election

Wew lad email voting. I'll get all my m8s to vote