What does Sup Forums think of women?

I've been thinking about asking this question for awhile, but now that I actually want a relationship, now is the time.

Should I even try to get a girlfriend? I've mostly just lurked here, and I have seen a lot of posts about "why women are shit."
Just for some background, I currently go to high school and I'm entering junior year.
>inb4 summerfag
I didn't really take most of those posts seriously, until yesterday. My sister and her friend were talking about some ugly kid who had a hot girlfriend. Basically it went
>"how could she stay with him?"
>"oh she just fucks other guys when he isn't there, the only reason she stays with him is because he has money."
This was followed by laughter.
Since I would consider myself to be beta, I'm afraid this would happen to me too, especially since my school is a hyper-liberal safe space filled to the brim with vapid cunts with at least 5 STD's.
I also don't want to not have a girlfriend and become a wizard until some used-up whore settles down for my betabux and cucks me into oblivion.
So the question I have is, is it even worth it? Should I even try?
pls help Sup Forums

Sluts, at least 85% of them.

Don't get a girlfried, just pump and dump.
In the extremely rare case that you find an unicorn and meet a wholesome girl then do make her your gf. But don't get high expectations, since traditional girls are so damn rare theyare in extremel high demand and can choose the most alpha men, so you'll probably not get her anyway.

Go to church and find one

Whenever an American guy posts threads related to the subject matter "women" I feel a bit sorry for them. And I say "a bit" because even though you guys suffer under the tiranny of cuntish, slutty women, you are also partly to blame.

I'm only 27, but I've live enough in order to provide some insight.

>Should I even try to get a girlfriend?

Yes, by all means, if you think of yourself as being strong enough to survive a breakup, an event that is just as sure as death when you date a Western gal. The girl will either break up with you (best-case scenario) or cheat on you and then break things off with you (worst-case scenario).

If you're a beta, I wouldn't even entertain the thought of having a girlfriend.

Holy hell, unless you're a muslim American, stay away from serious relationships with women. The last thing you want is a woman to mess up with your heart and ultimately, your life.

solid advice if you want one that wont leave you and steal your shit

Pic related...

Women are absolutely horrible. They aren't loyal. They are attracted to status and free stuff.

The only way they'd stay with some poor bastard is if he made her vagina tingle. And even then they'd probably just fuck him on the side whilst finding a man with a good career who she can settle down with.

They are absolutely not worth it.

The issue is that so many women are sluts, immoral degenerates with no values. Sup Forums sees this and makes the assumption that they all are, and given the fact that we see a lot of it, it's not an unfair assumption. However, I can't say "I hate women" or "I think women are less intelligent/ethical than men" for the same reasons that I can't say those things about black people. I have seen black people that are intelligent and principled, just as I have seen women that are intelligent and principled. Because of this, I am not going to judge someone for being black or female, just because I don't want to take the chance that they are one of the intelligent and principled ones.

Good girls are hard to find. My ex was an ethical person, who wanted to wait until at least after college to have sex, and despised the idea of talking about people behind their backs or even being mean to anyone at all. She would have been awesome, but she wasn't the brightest girl, and she was a bit of an SJW as well.

The whole point is that women aren't all the same, and you have to root out the good ones from the sluts and degenerate whores if you want to find one worth marrying. Don't ever settle for less than the best, but when you've found one that you think would be perfect, don't let her escape.

I knew a girl during my senior year of high school who was absolutely perfect. She was a 9/10 on a bad day, she was blond-haired and blue-eyed goddess who came from a religious family. She wasn't conservative but stayed away from SJW-ism and probably would have been open to the redpill. She was fucking fascinating to talk to, and I knew her because we were both snowboarding instructors at my local ski hill. A few years before I had totally sperg'd out and creeped her out, but my senior year we ended getting into a political discussion that I seemed to impress her with, and we started talking a fair bit and getting closer. After a the hill closed for the season we didn't see each other that much, and for the love of me I can't tell you why I didn't try to keep talking to her. Now I'm moving across the country and she still has a year of school left, and I would have done absolutely fucking anything to go back in time and do that all over again. She was fucking perfect in almost every way and I fucked it up by not grabbing the opportunity when it presented itself.

She had cheek bones to die for, she looked like a fucking model. Then on the hill about 2 days after we spent like an hour talking about politics she brought her class over to mine, and asked if our classes could work together, we could do a game to help teach turns. Then the weekend after that, we ended up spending the whole day boarding together. It was fucking amazing. I STILL HATE MYSELF SO FUCKING MUCH FOR FUCKING IT UP AND STOPPING TALKING TO HER

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I JUST TEXT HER OR SOMETHING

I HAD THE FUCKING CHANCE AND I BLEW IT. IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY WITH MYSELF

Mate, calm down. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

Retarded to the core.

The few ones that can think by themselves are actually too scared to say what they want by fear of bein ostracised by others.

The ones who do end up being as good if not better than men on their field, and are also great friends and bros.

I can count in one hand how many of these I ment in my life, so rare they are.

The rest are just tools for Geroge Soros to break economies appart.

I'd like to think that I'm better than the rest of my gender, but yeah, we do a shitload of horrible things and I've probably done them too.

>unless you're a muslim American, stay away from serious relationships with women

Do they know something I don't

Idiot

this a hundred times

in general, we kind of suck, but you're gonna need us if you want to fight the 60% white meme.

find a subservient one, teach her where she belongs, and have tons of kids. don't get a legal marriage or anything that can grant her a financial hold on your life.

Good for giving birth to children

Men do everything else better

>but now that I actually want a relationship
If you want a girl go and get one, when you slip your pee pee in a wet vagoo shit's cash

>Get into relationships to learn about people and more so about yourself.
>Get into relationships with the intention of making it last forever as to plan for your future.
>Get into relationships for safe sex (std, given they dont cheat)
>Treat them as you'd want to be treated.
my friend gave me the best advice in the world on relationships.
>"Try your best to be the best boyfriend you can EVER be in every relationship. If it fails then you know the fault wont lie on you as you tried your hardest"
It has made it SO easy to let go when it comes down to it. Stand your ground, keep your morals / principles but be flexible enough to see both sides of the coin and you'll be a happy man that doesnt lose his sense of self (which causes people to break down eventually if you do lose it)

women are great, you just have to learn how to treat them. they are more like dogs than people desu, but people love dogs

/thread

What if you hate dogs?

Hello Mr. Chang

They're nice to fap to.

Women are nice to look at.

where were you when /fit/ was right again?

and to put your dick in.

I like women, you don't have to want to fuck them to enjoy their ways.

Women have their own wisdom and it is often cutting and direct.

Get a cat.

if they are nice they are either fat or homely. if they are attractive they are either high maintenance or cunts. don't marry them or you will get fucked over. don't breed them or they will turn into land whales. don't trust them to furnish birth control or you will end up breeding them. good ones are few and far between. it's a pretty dismal game.

translation: now that i am an undesirable, used up skank i want a guy who is willing to pay my bills.

Don't listen to the permavirgins who cry about "western women" being whores, there's a very good reason women avoid them.

Unless a girl has already fucked around a lot (most of them haven't) it doesn't matter how liberal or whatever she is. Women always change their beliefs and interests to align with whoever they're dating at the moment, they're not faking it, it just happens. My fiancee was raised by ultra-liberal Jewish parents, but after dating me she's a bit racist, hates SJWs etc. High school is best since they haven't been brainwashed by college professors yet. You might have to wait a while, I didn't meet mine until I was 23, lots of people take longer.

Why do you consider yourself beta?

social anxiety is a bitch

vive la différence

>Unless a girl has already fucked around a lot (most of them haven't)
correct

tbhh most women haven't slept around that much. It's an /r9k/ myth. Sure, by the time they leave uni most women have probably been pumped and dumped by Chad a couple times but they quickly learn which looks level of guys they can get to commit to them.

>jewish parents
Then she's a jew you fuck, if your fiancee is jewish every child she bears will be a jew, stop feeding the kikes our genetics you race traitor fuck

Sex Objects and destroyers of Civilization. Fuck Women

It is, I had it in high school and college. Once I was done with schooling and away from large groups of people my age I felt less judged and stopped feeling self-conscious in public.

>m-muh race mixing
Her biological mom is Irish/English/Scottish/Danish. Ethnically she's at the most 1/2 Jewish and since her mom wasn't a Jew she's not accepted as Jewish at all by other Jews. If you're not already triggered, many Ashkenazim are practically white imo anyway. Lots of them have only been Jewish for several generations.

I'm just breeding them out.

>German coock
> I feel a bit sorry for them
>KEK

Just import a woman from Eastern Europe. I hear that there women get jobs and shit, but still act like real women (ie, cook, clean, sew). Also if it means anything to you that's what the Donald did.

Never met a smart or interesting woman. If they had any hobbies they were barely invested in them at all. Couldn't hold a conversation if their life depended on it. A nice woman worth committing to is a great idea but I've got no reason to believe one actually exists.

Step 1; go to Church
Step 2; pick yourself a beautiful zealous girl (virgin ofc)
Step 3; don't have sex before marriage
Step 4; impregnate her at least every 2 years to keep her busy
Step 5; be happy

Sup Forums is 18+ underage. Also next time try .

where's the response form the "nice guy"?

You're making her into something she isn't.

niggers of gender