Are there any bad sides at all to dropping a nuke on this?

Are there any bad sides at all to dropping a nuke on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-CbWIWKR8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googleplex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_network_frequency_analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nukes are expensive

just drop plane there

It won't stand a chance against those steel beams...

one less nuke

Fuck off. I'll strangle you for the NSA. NSA = USA.

Yes, both are pretty shit.

a jewish plane then, an israeli one like on 9/11th

>nuking SLC

um, the would distress my divorced Mormon Milf qts.
pls don't

The government is a far cry from the actual united states. I love my nation, doesn't mean I love my government, especially one that's bloated with an excess of agencies and bureaucrats who do nothing but justify their own paychecks and funding.

Yes, thats not exactly where the NSA hides all the good stuff.

Jesus christ. I never noticed it but that building is fucking fortified. Fences, ditches, concrete barricades. Not to mention all the armed guards inside. They're really serious about protecting that place.

Benedict Arnold, go move to Finland or Latvia like those other faggots.

Always love your govt eh? So if hilldawg gets in you'll kneel down and slobber all over those wrinkly gammon flaps, yes?

Benedict Arnold probably loved this nation more than you, faggot. I don't know where you're getting this brainwashing that the government represents or is an embodiment of the united states. The real US isn't symbolized by some intelligence agency who spies on anything hooked up to the internet. Ask anyone who served in the military the distinction between the nation and the government, I'm sure you'd love calling actual federal employees traitors as well.

My view stands. NSA is fighting for you and me here at home, but I get that other countries might be pissed since NSA doesn't represent their interests.

I'd die too faggot, unless you hit it on a weekend

>NSA is fighting for you and me here at home

You`d ruin the parking lot.

It's made up of Americans fighting for Americans.

By fight Americans?

*fighting

Fighting who? What service does the NSA provide?

Some Americans are threats. There are hundreds of millions of us. The law-abiding Americans will be just fine.

american-born jihadists are a thing. omar marteen could have been prevented. clinton called off the investigation on the mosque he attended because it was "racist"

NSA is your friend

i would be unemployed

>helping terrorists

Funland, pls

It's too close to a lot of fun places :(

It exists for a reason. They obviously prevent crimes and terror attacks. If an organization were trying to build a private WMD in the US, the NSA would be on the case to stop that.

That's actually pretty neat that they put black reflective glass over the entire building. Nobody can perform reconnaissance on them via conventional means.

No in fact things will get better

It's in Maryland, not Utah. Retard.

never forget these are the people who analyze us

youtube.com/watch?v=D-CbWIWKR8k

They also send all info to Israel

wait about a laser mic?

What does the average NSA employee do anyway? Go over messages with key words and figure out if its teens being edgy?

>implying these are the actual people running things behind the scenes
>implying these clowns literally aren't just misdirection and disinfo

Top pleb. The real shit that happens at NSA is run and managed by suits, not these fucking clowns.

1. The main datacenter is in the desert west, they made some new gigantic facility. That's more important now

2. The NSA would pull a 9/11 and use such an attack to justify further surveillance and world police actions.

3. No terrorist has a real nuke so it's not gonna happen, but a conventional attack on it would not destroy the NSA and would justify the above happening

The only real way to kill them off is to starve them of a reason to exist, or elect a turbo-leftist or turbo-libertarian leader to cut them off

That would fall under unconventional means my man.

They share nudes according to the leaks

Fucking cowards. The nsa is full of patriotic Americans fight for your freedom. You should be thinking them you traitorous inbred shit birds

Fuck off

that looks suspiciously like an elongated Mecca cube

Now we know they are normal humans.

Traitor cunt shut your fucking shit face

>Namefag
>Shilling for NSA gimmick

You really want attention don't you?

How can a Finn be a traitor of the US?

Mateen was persuaded by the CIA tho.

Plus that's prolly one of the mosques Hillary's Saudi buddies built, no wonder it got called off as being racist. Considering Saudi is doing the ISIS radicalization.

Just the hidden hand using scary Muslim meme to destroy the Middle East and militarize america

NSA is here to spy on you bud, and help bring marshal law

The rest of the city gets blown up
A rocket or a mistake will be a much better idea

yea probably. how did you make that image look stereographic?

We still don't know what fetishes they are into

>The smartest people affirmative action can get

I bet a pedo would love to get a job there.

I think it was DOJ and FBI

Because nuclear weapons are literally the worst thing ever.

jeff gordon is a coward

I didn't. It's OC from a hwhile ago.

>dropping a nuke

>not dropping bad habits
>not dropping a sick beat
>not dropping the ball

No complaints from me...and I'd love to buy you a beer afterwards.

I'm actually really interested in how they manage that.

I mean, obviously there has to be somebody or some people that has to look at the photos to compare to on leads and analyze the photos for clues and evidence.

Do they have one guy doing that solely? Are they monitored by somebody else and switched out when they start developing a taste for it or something?

I want to fucking know man.

You would be dead with nothing of value lost

When was this picture taken? The 70s or 80s?

>he doesn't know pedos hide within government agencies especially CPS

I really like the style of that building, outside and inside it's just cool looking.

pic related is inside of it.

and the NSA does good stuff, fuck Edward Snowden

They take that stuff hilariously seriously

My dad used to work for Wolfram Research in the late 90s / early 00's as an editor and sales middleman. When Mathmatica dropped the NSA contacted him and requested copies for every computer in the cube. Being the NSA they didn't want to reveal ANY information about their employees, including the number working at HQ. They refused to state a final order quantity for licenses. It took two months to figure out how many copies to sell them. Eventually my dad suggested selling one for every parking spot visible from space. As far as I know that's how the NSA still orders software licenses.

Use algorithms to sort and group people based on metadata of their phone/online activities.

In their free time they stalk people they know using the abilities to steal nudes from cloud sources or just pry into people's lives

Off the books, doing blackmail of opponents, regulators and politicians. Fundamentally the NSA is invincible because it's capable of blackmailing those who oppose it.

NSA hackers are turbo-autists. They go to work in heavy-metal T-shirts and naruto headbands. They're given a lot of slack because they get recruited in the wild for hacking skills

Well, not a bad side, but that is not where the NSA has a majority if it's operations.

It's just a "front" building.

And, no, please don't nuke things, it's bad, m'kay.

When the parking lot is bigger than the building you work at
When you commute 2 hours to get to a 5 minute meeting and you got fired
>America

First. Likes you some big brother do you? Bit of total surveillance without proper oversight?
Second: Traitor- check the flag
Third: go back to spergatory, retard

good goy

He's doing a shitposting gimmick, m8

Oh, I know about that. I know about the rabbit hole.

I'm curious about that position in particular though. Clearly there has to be an official position that has those duties.

looks like a fuckin cinema lobby

Ah whatever agency or gov goon.

He'll Saudi is building those same Wahhabi-Islam mosques, the ideology behind isis en masse in Sweden, so nice of them.

Really with the hidden hand being behind these racial tensions all around, they seem like they're gonna use that to bring marshal law, I mean look at furgeuson.

Hell look at France after all the scary Muslim false flags, soldiers at every corner, full marshal law.

They use the racial tribalist tensions they created from Muslim terrorism, to blm, to lgbt, and now the whole white nationalism thing(trump, yes a puppet, like Hillary) to sweep it in under us, by engineering anarchy(then using militarized police to "bring back order")

This whole "election" is a psy-op for more anarchy

>turbo-autists

god bless

or a cyber cafe

it's martial law

Islam > Matriarchy.

Make your choice, virgin.

So what if some employees don't drive to work? Literally felony copyright infringement.

>he a good boy he dindu nuffin
>here he play with he a little sister
>he mama's little boy

B-but the cars... I even see a El Camino...

Move the cars to a safe place first ;_;

Why so dark? I'd kill myself if I had to work at such a place.

eat jelly abu

fluorescent lights are insecure

I like the NSA, i admit they they do undermine privacy but at that cost they keep us safe and the US stays top dog due to us stealing everyone else's information, china could make a super top secret plane and the NSA would have all the information on it since they can monitor everything.

The NSA is one of the key components that keeps the US in the highest position of power, because of them we are able to steal company and government secrets and stay far ahead of everyone else information wise and technology wise.

The privacy snooping thing isn't cool but at the cost of unlimited information about every other country in the word it's worth it, i still personally want to figure how the hell the NSA has the capability for massive amounts of surveillance, like what do they use to snoop on other countries top secret projects and company secrets? They must have some type of magical super computer or something that breaks through everything that isn't paper media.

Probably lots of neat technology and projects they're working on.

>They must have some type of magical super computer or something that breaks through everything that isn't paper media.
weaponized autism

I bet if you want to keep something secret you wouldn't transfer it through any phone line, radio or internet.

can't tell if serious or joking. going to assume joking

>do reverse google search on this image
>result is 'Googleplex'
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googleplex
What did they mean by this?

>NSA Hq
>Not SLC

why are you calling me a retard? isn't that offensive to your people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_network_frequency_analysis

it means they have a googolplex of information there

Donald Trump Wins

this right here

every nation has a dirty tricks division

i'm glad ours is well funded

off yourself, faggot

Damn, they thought of everything alright.

Seriously though, if anyone from the NSA is here how would i go about working for the NSA as a geophysicist? I know you can work for the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency if you got some GIS experience and security clearance, but how would a geophysicist work for the nsa?

I don't know if this is bait but Googleplex is the name of Google's corporate headquarters.

So, a subtle acknowledgement or just an innocent little joke?

\:¬jj

Remember the NSA is your friend, I just wish they would post more on this board to make it more lively.

Holy shit!

If you search for 'inside nsa headquarters' on Youtube you'll find a video about the first week at work for Google employees.