ITT, Characters that people unfairly hate. For me, its pic related. The whole story, whether the show or books...

ITT, Characters that people unfairly hate. For me, its pic related. The whole story, whether the show or books, she is the only major player that has the will and desire to make the world a better place.Stannis was all about "muh birthright" Robb and Ned supposedly were all about "muh honor" and Renly and the Lannisters only cared about their own power. Also, she is the is the inky righteous character, she has never commited a truly tyrannical act and is kind and wise and brave and decisive while being empathetic and open to advice and strong-willed.I look forward to her final victory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish sunset would find her squatting over my face

she's incompetent, never made a good decision on her own once in the show.

>she has never commited a truly tyrannical act
what about she just fed a random nobleman from mereen to her dragons without any real reason to think him or any of the others had anything to do with the sons of the harpy?

people always claim this, but have not even one example of this. Someone "incompetent" wouldnt have had al her euccesses and been as loved by her followers as she is

She left Meereen a shithole that people sold themselves back into slavery. Fuck off, dipshit.

But most people love Dany. The ratings would probably tank if she was gone compared to bad memes like Stannis.

Good intentions =/= good character.

shes the only main character with good intentions

She is /ourqueen/

>she is the only major player that has the will and desire to make the world a better place
She is a reason why the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

plus, we saw her naked

Take her dragons away and not even the dothorki would want her.

>Stannis is bad
>Daenerys is the only one who cares love her now!
Stannis felt it was his duty to get the throne back for his family and it was his duty to rule, no one else's. He also (unlike everyone else) acted like a king and asisstant the nights watch. Daenerys flys around on her dragons and screams "usurpers dogs, give me my throne in a land I've never been to (minus dragon stone when she was born).

So?

When I say good character I don't mean that the character does good things in the story I mean that the character is well developed.

If you run the character test on her it's hard to know it's her, where as Ramsay easily passes the character test.

She's a self-insert character for all the dumb women who watch the show. The desire of this demographic to mainline a simple power fantasy would be thwarted if the character had good development or faced real setbacks.

We hate Dany hecause of retards like you. You think she was the only one who was nice because you're a fucking retard.

Robb wanted a free north, and he didnt even crown himself king.

Renly was all about equal rights.

Stannis cared enough about the big picture he saved the fucking wall.

Dany would be the worst leader for Westeros, Robb had a guiding and thoughtful father. Stannis was a masterful tactician. Renly was a loved politician.

Dany doesnt understand shit, she put pillows on a throne that was purposefully hurtful in Meereen. she would throw out the iron throne because it hurt her back instead if understanding the actual reason it hurts.

/thread

>she is the only major player that has the will and desire to make the world a better place. Stannis was all about "muh birthright"

confirmed for not reading the books

I don't really hate her but she's kinda boring.

Jaime is the best character but it seems like they're turning him into shit. My second fave is Daario too bad he was left behind

I find it a bit depressing how straight they play her. Many characters are very obvious subversions of certain archetypes in more romanticized fantasy faction but Daenerys... well, what you see is what you get.

>The book depiction of a character is relevant to how the TV depiction of the character is portrayed.

Y r u dum?

>all these jelly assblasted Stannisfags

She gets everything handed to her.

Memes aside, I'd follow Stannis to the coldest reaches of hell and back because I know he has the conviction, determination, and will to do what he knows is right and good for those around him. He is my king, and will always be my king.

He never asked to become the king, just like rob or jon, but when it turned out that he was in fact the rightful heir to the iron throne, he saw it as his DUTY to those around him.

nice bait, try harder next time you show shill

It's just bitter virgins being bitter. Don't sweat it.

just like the liberal dannyfags tring so hard to hear what they want just like she does

Skyler White. I don't understand why people hate her so much. Walt is the one that's supposed to be the bad guy while she remains the voice of reason, but people just hate on her instead of him. I don't get it.

>Characters that people unfairly hate
webm related

This whole thread is going to be unlikable feminist cows isn't it?

>unfairly
havnt seen this yet

Probably for the best to stay away from TFA.

This, and she really gained my respect at the end when she wouldn't betray Walt to Hank even after all he made his family go through. Not even after him taking their daughter away, letting her take all the shit the feds threw at her, and forcing her to work in a cab company, living in a shitty house with their retard son. You can even see a glimpse of forgiveness in her look when Walt goes to her house to say goodbye to her and his daughter.
People might say she didn't sing so it wouldn't affect her family further, but I believe she also did maintain some loyalty to Walt until the end.

people hate how she always got in Walt's way, though she is almost always completely justified from her pov.

Stannis was not only the true king by right. He was the king who cared. The only one who marched on the wall to fight the real threat to the realm. He was a man of duty and a man of honor. This makes him worthy of the throne, or rather, above the whole thing, since King's Landing is a shit pile filled with swarthy backstabbers and spineless sycophants. A brave man like Stannis deserves better, but he would do it anyway, because it was his duty. Ruthless and honorable, he was the best chance Westeros had at cleansing their capital of corruption.

she's like the complete opposite of Daenerys, unlikeable personality but a well-written character

Why is Daenerys so hellbent on Jon bending the knee, but she doesn't demand the same from Yara, Ellaria, or Oleanna? Does she hate men?

People usually hate stick in the mud women IRL but they can't lash out at them because of society so they do so against the television counterparts instead.

That and she was just a colossal bitch.

Also skylar is old and busted, meet the new worst character on TV.

I mean, she told Yara and Euron stop the Iron Islanders from pillaging which is their whole spiel. Jon controls the entire North and he hasn't come begging Dany for help like the others.

She's bringing intersectional feminism to the oppressive land of Westeros by way of her strong femininity. She's powerful, she's beautiful, and the white males feel threatened as the patriarchy is in peril. We're a long way from Ned Stark's traditionalism and looking back it's no wonder he was beheaded in front of his daughters. White males simply cannot survive in the 21st century. Now she's in charge now, diversity is her strength, and we will not look back from the progress we've made.

The worst part is that I could see an article going something like that.

I wonder if she cleaned the pilot's brains out of there first

It's a power move with Jon, Oleanna and the like are already on her side more or less. Just in case, in the last episode, she showed that she isn't willing to be walked all over in her threat scene with Olenna. words carry more weight than a simple bending of the knee in their case

because Jon is claiming to be king. Yara and already swore allegiance to Dany (there was a literally a scene in last years season finale about just this) and Ellaria is a whore, and i dont even understand why shes leading the Dorne, but anyways, shes not important enough to warrant an onscreen bending the knee to Dany

Is it me or have the props gotten really cheap?
The armour and such.

>mongols only respect strength and hate witches and womyn in general
>she burns their leaders alive in a holy place where shedding blood is forbidden and survives with magic
>mongols suddenly follow her instead of ripping her head off
try and defend this

Possibly, there was also the ship raiding scene with Euron that didn't play out as well as some of the earlier action scenes in the series. that rope strangely seemed really out of place

strangling*

It's true that she is unfairly hated, and by that I mean that other characters should be just as hated as she is. She is by no means perfect but that was the point of her character, to be a stupid misguided girl. All her character flaws and mistakes are present in other characters that people like too.

The problem is that her character does not exist in a vacuum, what people really hate is her fans. It also doesn't help, admittedly, that Emilia is just really annoying.

it doesn't even look like the whip is really strangling her

but unlike every other character she never pays for her stupidity, she just keeps being stupid

she's better looking platinum blonde desu

Jon was literally resurrected from the dead. And he had his buddies get him out of mistakes too, same as Dany. Plus except for her walk, Cersei has also escaped any real punishment for her stupidity, she's queen.

>unfairly hated
I don't think so, the fact that she never gets her comeuppance and her book mistakes are played down reinforcing her as a mary sue means she deserves it all.

She was damn hot in S01 though.

She is not a Mary Sue because she is shown constantly fucking up (the show is a little bit more ambiguous about this though). And the books did have her very slowly learning lessons, the whole "bunny ears" thing and opening the slave pits, for example.

jon is barely any better than dany in that regard but he's much less annoying
cersei did get starved in a cell and her plans fail all the time because she's dumber than she thinks she is so she's definitely nothing like dany who doesn't even feel like a character because all she has inside her head is muh titles and girl power

>cersei did get starved in a cell and her plans fail all the time because she's dumber than she thinks she is so she's definitely nothing like dany who doesn't even feel like a character because all she has inside her head is muh titles and girl power
Did you read the books? Cersei is just as entitled as Dany is and Dany does make some efforts at being a good ruler even when she doesn't like something (as mentioned ITT, opening the fighting pits). Dany is clearly becoming the mad queen as Dance progressed, same as Cersei being a delusional cunt.

>the way those titties heave

what a dirty little cocktease

no I'm talking about the meme show, regardless of which one is more of a cunt or worse ruler cersei is not an infallible feminist

Is Cersei supposed to be beautiful in the books?

I like Dany as a character but as a person she has some serious flaws and has done some questionable things. Her goals themselves are questionable, though understandable considering how she's been raised.

People who see her as a pure hero with no negative qualities annoy me.

In regards to the show... she is a more desirable leader than Cersei, but not by much.

If you truly understood GOT, and weren't such a pleb, you would realize Littlefinger also has a desire to make the world a better place, although it is not his top priority

She has diarrhea?

But she deserves it.

Pic related is a true example of a character who gets unfairly hated.

In the latest book, she gets violent diarrhea. No joke, there's a graphic paragraph that describes the whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

Only sensible conclusion of the show:

Dany haven't really ruled or played the game like the other houses, so she should really hit a wall with trying to unite people yet she can't just burn innocents that are opposed, the actual gray areas of life. Then it becomes to much for her and she becomes the mad queen and burns the entire fucking continent.

The true king waits in flea bottom to swoop in outta nowhere and take his throne.

People hate Theon? He did some really shitty things in S2, but he's suffered so much for the last four seasons I doubt there's anyone left that doesn't feel bad for him.

I only know that he's dickless, what did he do in S2?

Betrayed the Starks by leading the Ironborn to take over Winterfell.

Oh well, he deserved everything he got in that case.

meme

?

How can stanniscucks ever recover?

I think her book version is hated undeservedly. Show version has to die painfully ASAP though

>ITT, Characters that people unfairly hate.
More like "ITT: fierce, incoherent white knighting by some sack of shit that should have offed himself years ago"

>Betrayed the Starks

He was there for the sole purpose of being killed by them should his father start shit and Ned/Arya/Cat/Bran flat out state they don't like him or are ambivalent towards him in their POV chapters. He didn't owe the Starks shit, the only one he betrayed was Robb.

Lucks her way out of dead end situations with dragons, plot armour or magic fire resistance.

Fucked around in Slavers Bay in a situation that was absolutely none of her business, stayed in Meereen to 'learn how to rule' and left it a battle scarred ruin of civil war and turmoil.

Also Emilia Clarke is a bad actress and constantly leans on the 'I'm going to deepen my voice and talk in a smug tone to sound Queenly' thing.

The only satisfying end to her narrative would be her succumbing to her Mad King heritage and going loopy, but it seems she is the main vehicle for D&D's openly 'you go grrrrl' political message and they probably won't have her fail in any lastingly significant way, ever.

>loved by her followers

That's exactly the point, shes a fucking retard and we're meant to buy that everyone who serves her becomes convinced she is an absolutely amazing queen who is the first person in generations with the empathy, level headedness and right to rule Westeros. Why does Tyrion, for example, think she's worthy of borderline hero worship when he constantly has to talk her down from burning everything down?

Probaby just want to orchestrate the downfall of his sister.

>who's jon snow

A painfully generic cookie cutter character in a series full of interesting ones.

in which book which chapter is this?

and a bette main character with good intentions than your shit waifu

Dany is the Anakin Skywalker of GoT. Screencap this.

>Inb4 "she hates sand?"

She's power hungry as fuck
You're full of shit

>Screencap this.
kill yourself

I've seen one episode of GOT in my life. It wasn't very interesting and I'm unlikely to ever watch any more. However, I keep seeing people post pictures of this character here on Sup Forums and I have to say, I find something very arousing about her.

This sums it up

Okay.

dany will rule
haters will burn!

I'm just sad because the actresses in the show became too successful to show their vaginas

What character test?

I would let show cersei peg me.

This triggered me.

>Characters that people unfairly hate
You mean lonely bitter permavirgins hate?
Absolutely every normal person I know likes Kalessy.

shed look better if she lost a lot of weight