What's so bad about this movie? It seems to be just stupid and childish entertainment like Team America and stuff

What's so bad about this movie? It seems to be just stupid and childish entertainment like Team America and stuff.

the virgins of Sup Forums were triggered by the orgy scene

People just hating on Seth Rogan doing his own thing as if they could come up with a better movie idea to pitch to Hollywood

>Team America
>stupid and childish
Beyond having a level of social commentary where Sausage Party has none, Team America was also expertly crafted.

Seth Rogen and pals shit on the page.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker shit in a vial, take it to their lab, poke it and prod it and electrocute it and modify it until it's the best shit anyone's ever shat and then they carefully apply their shit to the page with a fine horsehair brush.

This

I look forward to watching it without paying.

I don't really like Seth Rogen's style of comedy, but I'm glad to see a new rated R animated film in theaters. Since it's doing well, it gives the limelight to other pitches of explicit animated features.

I'm hopeful anyway.

tell me about how that triggering felt to you

>like Team America

Confirmed pleb taste

This

it's one of those movies that seems fun while you're watching it and then you get out thinking, 'man that was kinda dumb.'

I'm no prude but they cursed so much that I was numb to it, it felt cheap and lame.

>where Sausage Party has none
Confirmed for not even watching the movie.

>a level of social commentary where Sausage Party has none

Sausage Party has tons of social commentary. It's not political, but it's about religion.

"Religion is bad m'kay" doesn't count as commentary.

How has there been no camrip yet?

But if I don't see it in theaters I can't see the audiences reactions and how many stupid parents took their kids.

Reminder:

>We’re all reacting exactly the way we were intended to.

>We’re just cogs in the machine.

>Everybody’s going to go see it for the food orgy.

>Public outrage is a free billboard.

>We’re wind-up toys. Even this post is more free advertising.

We deserve this movie.

eh

Parker and Stone have never produced anything beyond the level of the Randroid equivalent of the first time you got high when you were 13 and went all, "Dude, what if the color green I see isn't the same color everyone else sees?" and thought it was the most original and profound thought ever.

I like the movie, but there is nothing in Team America that wasn't deeply, profoundly, and utterly banal and obvious except the jokes. The 'commentary' was so ham-handed the police tried to arrest it for the murder of Mama Cass.

>as if they could come up with a better movie idea to pitch to Hollywood

This is not hard if we have to compete with SAUSAGE PARTY, Boss Baby and emoticon movie.

Also, I'm more mad at how they treated the fucking animators.

They removed their names on the credits and treated them like garbage.

its Hollywood. get a better lawyer

Its has too many crude jokes to the point it's overwhelming. It does the "tee hee, we're rated R so lets make sure everyone remembers." thing adult cartoons often do.

So Beavis and Butt-Head/Early South Park/Troma-tier?

It's about religion and multiculturalism

Huh... Why am I suddenly reminded of They Live?

its... like my favorite documentary ever.

cute opinions. Maybe you'd want to share them with all the other faggots in the comments section of AV Club.

>What's so bad about this movie?
There is no rat asshole fingering
...right?

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Being edgy and profane isn't rebellious the way it used to be. Nobody is impressed by movies that pack as much sex and swearing in as they can anymore.

I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't made a parody of it.

I feel like John Carpenter is sacred on Sup Forums. Sup Forums has discussion whenever The Thing is brought up. Seriously John Carpenter just has something about him.

It really wouldn't be hard to write something better than this