Oh dear

Oh dear....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Amk3FzLS5k
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2211147#search=Addie_McAllister
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this movie a money laundering scheme? Insurance fraud?

who is the 14%?

I'm so hyped up niggaaaaaaaaaa

2/10 on RT
9/10 on metacritic

there's some kind of conspiracy going on

Propaganda to get kids to #RESIST

No, Sony execs just that incompetent.

And you're suprised?

trump voters

It doesn't matter who likes it and who doesn't, think that you are in the timeline where an emoji movie exists.

What a time to be alive.

>9/10 on meta
try 9/100

>metacritic gave this shitshow a 9/10
more proof that metacritic is a garbage website

Holy shit we're up to 9/10? KINO

>the synopsis is an emoji no symbol
kek

Armond White

Would've been over 50%

Wasn't this movie supposed to inspire the youth to revolt against Trump though? Why would Trump voters enjoy it?

>reddit doesn't like kino
Yeah... I sure am surprised...

Rotten Tomatoes is fake news

the movie is literally antitrump

I don't find this to be very exciting or mind-blowing

oh shit

>everything else in 2017

Does this faggot really not know that David Lynch is redefining kino right now?

==IT'S HERE==

youtube.com/watch?v=1Amk3FzLS5k

What the fuck is this new animation style holy shit this is bad. Can't wait for this to flop.

CURRENT YEAR

Fucking really?
Is it explicitly stated? Like is there an orange emoji telling the other emojis it's gonna make phone great again?

It will still be a financial success because people see shit like this out of "irony" nowadays.

My little brother will like this

Normie blogs/publications/etc are not looking favorably on The Return unsurprisingly enough
I do agree about the depressing part though

If it is, I don't know why other films don't spend the same amount of money and effort marketing as this one.

I'm going to pirate it and watch just because its so hyped. Whatever they did worked. I hope future money laundering schemes take note on how it's really done

And as low as this score is going to officially be, they're going to make a shit ton of money

it's clearly a not so subtle dig at Trump.

T.J. Miller in a room surrounded by hundreds of laptops

Sadly, trips don't lie.

Pajeets

It's a liberal propaganda attempt.

Oops, meant to make a thread.

Elrich is obsessed with Trump and mentions him at least twice in every review,

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We were supposed to take down BLEMPF with this movie's help! These racist reviewers will pay!

Its 9/100 not 9/10, just lock at the color

Liberals have much better propoganda than this shit.

>I hope future money laundering schemes take note on how it's really done
Couldn't be repeated. Sony gave the movie a modest marketing budget and it went viral based on notoriety and the sheer stupidity of the premise alone. Whoever was in charge of marketing for the movie should get a few promotions, it's actually impressive.
They outsourced the animation so the budget for that was peanuts too. I bet it's one of the biggest ROIs of the year. We're witnessing one of the most cynically crafted products of 21st century capitalism in action and it's almost beautiful in its execution.

>What the fuck is this new animation style holy shit this is bad
t. everyone in this thread when the first pokemon movie was to be released before we all went to see it

they call trump a troll which is just about as negative as a kids movie can get

it's red because it's hot, as in a hit.

I don't know anything about this movie other than its premises is retarded.

What makes it any more liberal propaganda than the rest of entertainment in CURRENT YEAR?

Are you kidding? The only reason it has a 74 is because of one scathing review from some literally who nostalgiafaggot who thought two episodes equaled an entire season.

>Emoji Film is compared to a dystopian novel about rape

Really makes you think

Would the disney shills fuck off?

Holy fuck why is an animated kids film making people so fucking angry. Jesus fucking christ.

His face says about as much. You'd think he'd have loved this movie.

Such as?

this is the darkest timeline

Would you rather be raped or watch The Emoji Movie?

Why not pleasure two birds with one stone and do both? *dabs*

watch the emoji movie..

>9/100
how do you know it's out of 100? sauce?

Read the reviews of recent episodes. Everyone's bitching about the pacing.

the internet

Every film or television episode produced in the last 2 years, if you believe some of the posts around here.

But in all seriousness, you can't deny there isn't a liberal agenda to modern day entertainment.

(I don't care because I'm a liberal and it suits me)

lol'd hard.. I can't afford gold so have some Reddit silver

A vocal minority, maybe. No different from the first two seasons when they released. FWWM was far more polarizing.

I already saw it. They all die in the end. Poop kills everyone before taking his own life. It was tragic.

raped
because physical wounds heal

wrong board faggo

XD

That's pretty Shakespearian. Definitely gonna check this out over the weekend.

>Poop puts gun to his head
>"Life...is shitty."
>Gunshot, slam to black
>credits
>SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

All the others reviews in that site is from 0 - 100, just look at the color.

>the piece of shit is a black guy

both, neither, depending on which one sticks as an anti-liberal narrative

Get an adblocker, Pablo.

You're getting tricked, user.

Of course fedora-tipping redditors can't grasp multi-layered ironic satire when they see it. I just watched it and I was literally in shock by how one thing can be so kíno. It wasn't meant to be a comedy; it wasn't meant to be a kids movie. It was supposed to be watched as an allegory for the modern world's blind acceptance of anything that's presented as being cool just for its own sake. The very act of watching the movie was it telling you "See? You like to use emojis everyday and so does everyone around you so you have to watch this because you're part of the grotesque machine that is modern pop culture". The screen was laughing at me and I enjoyed every moment of it. Of course Reddictor McAtheists won't ever understand that, their small "le epic upboat XD" brains could never allow them to pull their heads out of their asses and really appreciate the art that is Le Filmé Emojie. Fuck reddit, man. The movie was great.

lmao your ads are in some durka durka goat fucker language jesus christ are you a faggot or what

This is advanced shitposting.

Kino

People should pirate if it's ironically.

>critic consensus is just a prohibited sign emoji

This shit is fucking Mac & Me tier.

>ends up in the trash

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Redditors do.

I can't fucking wait to dissect this now.
There's no way in Hell they didn't make this deeper than it seems

>there is already R34 of the Jailbreak emoji and the human girl, Alex(?)
>mfw

>Le Filmé Emojie

I wish I wasn't born now, thanks user

Where's the cinegrid for this kino?

Doesn't have the same impact without the pepe pic

>r34 before a film comes out

And it works! Thanks comrade! The future is ours!

How is this the best review I've ever read?

>I'm in a timeline where corporations try to make money off of pop culture

wtf

Would have been hilarious for this shit to end at 0% for another Sony bomb but of course Armond White will give it a blowing review.

Is this supposed to make me feel suicidal?

Sadly none of it is very good. Loli is shit tier and the one adult version of the human girl (Addie?) isn't top quality but it's OK. Most of the art is Jailbreak.

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2211147#search=Addie_McAllister

That's her as an adult.

Wait, he can submit his reviews to RT now?

I wish. Sony emails leaked that they thought this was a good idea. The people at Sony are fucking retarded. I think other studio heads are pretty dumb too, but at least they can make a profit unlike Sony. They thought they were going to make billions off ASM franchise.

His reviews have been on RT for a while now. Pretty sure one of his contrarian reviews prevented a 100% recently.