ITT: Post your country's most shameful moment

ITT: Post your country's most shameful moment

Pic related; the bombing of innocent civilians should never be a last resort

You're contradicting yourself if you think about it.

when you say "the bombing of innocent civilians"

I assume you mean "the killing of innocent civilians"

innocent civilians would have died if we didn't bomb them because retroactively soldiers that would continue dying in the war would be "innocent civilians" only made to fight because Japan wanted to keep fighting.

Better their civilians die than ours.

1776- Current year

that was back when our leadership had balls we need this to happen again to the entire middle east

gr8 b8 m8

That was back when nobody else had nukes also

The passage of the 14th Amendment

Which established the Corporation For The United States Of America and removed all of its citizens from the original USA, rendering the constitution null and void.

Second to this would be...

The passing of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. At a time where everybody was home for the holidays.

I'd say the US's most shameful moment was letting the Soviets have half of Europe after the war.

In Romania's case i think it is when King Michael and some commies made Romania switch sides in WW2

>Hitler is bad
>We should deploy our men in another continent
>Evil loses, Good wins
>MURICA fuck yeah
>Now let's end this with style
>Nuke a fucking island
>Good wins again
>That Hitler and his japs are no longer a threat to the human kind

Dont kid yourself, that time the US was in position to stop it. The Soviet union right after ww2 was much stronger than the US

>implying america hasn't been pretty great until the commies began subverting us and ruining our culture with gov't is yo daddy memes.

lol

You really need to apologise for that.

literally the opposite of true

>what are nukes

fucking pussy
nice bait tho

Basically this, the subversion began in the 50-60s and its all downhill from there

Literally how do we get back to gold backed currency that won't continue to destroy our currency with printing more to kike out of our debts?

Patton suggested rearming the Germans and pushing the Soviet back to their border. or outright eliminating them (I think that would have been pushing it too far). I think the Americans + their allies would have been able to do it but it would have been costly. If worst came to be reality, at that time in history only the US has Atomic weapons.

How is that shameful? Your American not Japanese.

Absolutely wrong. The Soviets were far more crippled

Coulda rearmed the White Russians and Cossacks atleast. But no, they had to hand them (and all East Yuro refugees) back to the reds for execution.
The Cold War was self-inflicted by the US.

When we elected FDR