Sup Sup Forums, we're going to hunt some niggers tonight, you wanna roll with us or what homes?

Sup Sup Forums, we're going to hunt some niggers tonight, you wanna roll with us or what homes?

gotta keep those hands warm

ill watch the home base

Nah mom says I have to go to bed early tonight

Why do hispanics have so many shades of color

Some of them look like indians

Some of them look whiter than Italians

Some of them look like Europeans

what gives?

Nah I got white people shit to do.

I'll take a dime bag though.

Oh look, this thread again.

Go back to Hispachan faggot.

i have to play video games and jerk off tonight

thats a cool ass dog though

awkward

most of them are hybrids. a mixture of caucasian and native american. mestizo is the term

Because they're a relatively new hybrid race. Spaniards mixing with natives. Some are almost fully Spanish some are pure savage.

Gotta love those racist eses for trying to keep niggers out of their towns. Last group willing to physically fight nigger encroachment.

Well Hispanic is not a race

there's pure hispanics, i'd call the mixed ones mestizo

Hispandex is a stupid term used to group a bunch of ethnicities into one identity.

Easier to marginalize that way.

Well some of them are pure bred spanish/portugese. Others are a mix of Indian and white european, some are imported black slaves. The thing is latino is not always a race, for the most part it is though with mix between indians and whites. But not always. It's more about culture Cubans are pretty white, with almost no indian mixing. But Cubans are still different than Spanish. It's the same with how Americans are different from English. The colony is different from the homeland. So hispanic is basically just reffering that all those people from those nations are/were colonials of Spain.

hispanic does mean spain too I think cause of Hispania and Spanish ancestry

Hispanic isnt a race is a culture. Hispanic can be pure white mestizo or black. The only true hispanics are white though. Its the same shit with black in America.

I fucking hate cholos, but at least they're not cucks and openly hate niggers.

Still feel bad for anyone that lives in Cali and has to deal with them.

t. a mexican

Even our murderers and gangs have more class than theirs. Our most successful lone wolf serial killers can kill hundreds of people without getting caught for years. Clean and calculated, discrete and clever, I'm quite sure white people are the best at it.

So before wishing these gentlemen luck on slaughtering as many niggers as possible while also wishing bad luck upon them, hoping they all also die in a shootout, I'd warn them not to shoot any innocent white people or they may all find themselves on a fucking hitlist made by some decent hard working family man turned vigilante serial killer who lost his wife/son/daughter/father/brother/sister/mother etc etc.

Holy shit, that was cringy.

>Don't mess with the master race!! or else.. heh