What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/28/brazilians-spending-power-now-lower-than-the-chinese/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-06-25/there-s-no-end-in-sight-for-china-s-rise-up-the-gdp-rankings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proclamation_of_the_Republic_(Brazil)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ordem e progresso

We are not populated by superior hispanics

meu pau no seu cu

Meu pau no teu cu

Things in São Paulo are going great. If all my countrymen did as good as us paulistas, Brazil would be a superpower. I don't understand why the other brazilians are so fucking lazy (and smelly).

t. desilusional mutt

bad neighbors

Arab Bull

t. nordeste

Stop stealing money from us

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/08/28/brazilians-spending-power-now-lower-than-the-chinese/amp/

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-06-25/there-s-no-end-in-sight-for-china-s-rise-up-the-gdp-rankings

Not enough Chinese

Racemixing.

a besta paulista

t.

>las creaturas del nordeste

Not everyone is Sulista here

Inferior race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proclamation_of_the_Republic_(Brazil)

This and blacks in general.

racemixing with niggers you may now close this thread, amerindian friend

essa é face de são paulo
e é linda

you are a disgrace to us, kys

Stop creating the fucking same thread you fucking stupid OP I'm tired of your shit threads

he literally says he is a "fi de baiano" in one of his songs, northeastern subhuman
>us
we are not the same baiano

You are a disgrace to brazil, welfare leeching illiterate subhuman.

but your dad is a nigger, we are mutt bros

NOTHING

Northeasterners built massive slums in my city, with several thousands flathead "people", I think I have the right to tell you to fuck off.

No if it weren't for you welfare leeching petista subhumans brazil would be a decent country.
KYS and stop projecting on others nigger

My cleaner is literally northeastern kek
she wakes up 4 am to get out of her favela and arrive here 6 am to literally clean my shit.

Is this supposed to offend me?
You are lonely vingins, São Paulo is ashamed of you, you racist losers can't even realise that you are mutts, you hate yourselves
Even for Sup Forums you are a disgrace

>imagine projecting this hard
I think the lack of water damaged your already fucked up nigger brain, Severino

and you sleep, faps and browse Sup Forums
you are so better than her

The problem, fren, is not about her work, which is honest, but living in an invaded space. My personal problem with northeasterners is that most of them do not adapt to life here, e.g. loud music, aggressive behavior, drugs, violence, etc. and don't want/plan to progress. I truly can't understand why would they move here to live in squalor instead of staying in their respective home places.

t. literal subhuman larping as white

Não é questão de ser negro ou branco aqui, claramente o Norte e o Nordeste rebaixam o potencial do Brasil junto isso com o Rio e o Brasil se torna uma grande privada com marketing em cima.

Se o Brasil fosse dividido em SP+Sul e o resto do país, um se tornaria decente e potencial líder na América Latina.

>most of them do not adapt to life here, e.g. loud music, aggressive behavior, drugs, violence, etc. and don't want/plan to progress
do you realise that is average brazilian behavior?
never seen one in Santa Maria and see this everywhere.
Feling superior to poor people is so fucking pathetic

olha eu sou de Goias, seu ponto de vista não faz sentido, o Centro-Sul tem muito mais influencia política pra mudar o pais, os políticos de Goiás são um lixo e tudo é uma merda, até Brasília é uma merda
Não mudaria nada, bolsa familia é um trocado em comparação com os gargalos do país
Além do potencial econômico da região
Enfim discordo e lamento seu ponto de vista, mas fico feliz pela resposta não-autista

E outra paulista larpando de primeiro mundo é foda, sempre que ver vou baitar

why are brazilians on Sup Forums so angry? I thought you were supposed to be laid back and chilll

>sou de goiás

>average brazilian behavior?
It isn't , m8. I tell you this as someone living in a 150k pop ~middle class~ neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro. There are very few northeasterners living here, aside from those working as doorman/maids and such, they are the only ones acting like that, aside from blacks.
As for progress, the biggest slums in Rio are inhabited by them, it has been several decades since they started to arrive and they continue to build/live in invaded areas in one of the most beautiful urban landscapes in the world. Back when this was a city of foreign immigrants, those who arrived didn't live like that, they built "vilas" without invading anywhere. education was promoted and their sons/grandsons/etc comprise the middle/upper class and are among the intelectual elite in this country, take a look at our most prestigious unis (UFRJ, PUC, FGV, IBMEC, etc), the students are mostly portugueses descendants, some italians, jews and others too.
You would feel the same if you were from here.

>EI CARAS, EU SOU -0,000001% ITALIANO. HAHAHAHA, PAU NO CU DESSES NORDESTINOS AHAHAHA NORDESTE É ÁFRICA TIER

mcq eu sou de Fortaleza e mesmo com os últimos tiroteios eu ainda estou seguro pra caralho por não viver em um bairro controlado por facções.

mcq nem os bairros "ricos" de SP e RJ tão a salvo da marginalidade.

cryam mais.

>Fortaleza
Can you find Rio and SP here?

> Back when this was a city of foreign immigrants, those who arrived didn't live like that, they built "vilas" without invading anywhere. education was promoted and their sons/grandsons/etc comprise the middle/upper class and are among the intelectual elite in this country

Mfw favelas exist since the Canudos cult rebellion.

You're literally lying sprouting your "perfect 50s RJ" fantasy.

Por que não discutem no luso ao invés de perder tempo com inglês? Que bando de macaco burro

>anal fabetismo
i can guess anal.
what is fabetismo? anal rapes?

it's simple: all of our taxes are wasted paying interest for publics debts, and interest rates are kept high by politicians corrupted by bankers

to avoid talking about a problem that doesn't belong neither to the left nor to the right, the press constantly creates disagreements between left and right and we never fight for what really matters

"analfabetismo" is what he meant. It means "Illiterate". He just wrote this way because it has "anal" on it.

Analfabetismo = Iliteracy.

Favelas existed, yes. But they can't be compared to what happened after the northeastern migration. Massive slums like Rocinha were only built after their arrival. Even today, favelas are still growing more than the city because the influx didn't stop and they continue to have children by the dozen. We also have to blame the civil contruction contractors that during the WC and Olympics, brought them by the thousands, and of course, they stayed in the slums and with lack subpar of jobs, now engage in crime.

meu deus que loucura que deve ser dentro da tua cabeça
1. vc não é branco
2. pare de culpar fontes externas pelos problemas da tua cidade ela é uma porra pela falta de planejamento, teus governos continuam fazendo merda com um orçamento enorme e vão continuar fazendo

Btw, favelas were always a place of blacks/mixed people.

Favelas were a aesthetical problem until the arrival of drugs. Drugs were the real thing that made these people a threat.

The only thing that was necessary was a ballsy enough mayor like the Pereira "Bota Abaixo" Passos guy (i guess thats his name) to put all these irregular houses to the ground and move the favelados somewhere else with decent structure and topology that is not a literal high-ground for militias

macaco que se acha branco baitado com sucesso

>mostly portugueses descendants, some italians
outro macaquinho

>vc não é branco
I am Portuguese through and through. If you don't think Portugueses are white, then go discuss with SF pals or whatever.
>fontes externas
Kek, what are northeastern migrants invading our forested mountains? Internal problems?
> teus governos continuam fazendo merda com um orçamento enorme e vão continuar fazendo
Can't argue with that, but you clearly don't know Rio's politics. People like Crivella and Pezão are elected by those same people who live and want to continue living in slums. While people who could actually make their lives better don't get votes there.

>Crivella and Pezão are elected by those same people who live and want to continue living in slums
e era pra votar em quem oh ser de mente superior?
no freixo?
nem tem em quem votar nessa porra

>I am Portuguese through and through

mfw even the FUCKING BRAZILIAN ROYAL FAMILY has a negro in their genealogical tree, and they were literally sheltered from the outside population.

What makes you think youre 100% moor, João ?

what a wonderful word! analfabeto. Anal Fabeto. Sounds like a name. much better than iletrado.

Flávio Bolsonaro > resto

Portuguese is a mine of odd sounding names, common and proper. Have you ever heard our most common old peoples names ?

Monkeynho 1 says:
ook eeeek your cage is shit

Monkeynho 2 says:
eeeek oook nao, your cage is shit. Mine is better

And so, several monkeys throw shit and tantrums at each other, at the simian section of the Zoo, facing each other.

What's the lesson of this story?
Eeeeeh

No. Gib examples.

That would be about slums. Northeasterners are violent, among other problems cited above, so even if they didn't infest the city with slums, they would still be an issue because of their culture.
>no freixo?
Sim. Ou você prefere o Crivella? tá de sacanagem?
Sinceramente, pouca coisa é pior que a dupla Crivella/Pezão. Só se importássemos o Maluf de São Paulo e o Sarney do Maranhão.
>What makes you think youre 100% moor, João ?
Mother is portuguese, father is son of portugueses.

That would be funny if we didn't know argies. You know pretty damn well that you are macaquitos too, specially your tourists here. No difference between them and mokeys indeed.

Vamos discutir isso no /Luso/, respondam lá.

Thankfully we are independent.

If we had remained in Brazil we would be hardcore O SUL E MEU PAIS and be very angry in general about Brazil.

>That would be about slums. Northeasterners are violent, among other problems cited above, so even if they didn't infest the city with slums, they would still be an issue because of their culture.
poltard macaco favelado e esquerdista, vai entender

>Thankfully we are independent
less communists to this shithole, thank god

>Implying we wouldn't have created an independent southern state by now, a state that would make paulista and carioca soyboys tremble before their gaucho bulls.

>Anal Fabeto. Sounds like a name
Top kek

why are brazilians self hating?
a lot of you are padre and you larp as italians on an anime image board for virgins
it's strange

because Brazil is a violent and corrupt shithole going to a full South Africa-like negro blood?

Analfabeto is literally used in all romance languages tho

come to brazil and find out