Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4YAMLsaVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_chic
welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Candie.

Oh, I'll lie down. But neither one of us going to start eating garmonbozia until Laura and her doppelganger wash their hands

WASH YOUR HANDS.

audrey A CUTE

audrey a SLUT

Audrey is like the only girl in Twin Peaks (other than Annie) who wasn't a slut.

Hey, c'mon. Audrey may not be best girl (that's Candie) but she's not a slut senpai.

yea. she got issues. Also, look at how much flynn boyle is in envy of that lil slut.

cutiepost

I think what's likely to happen is that she'll just take Sonny Jim and leave once she finds out Dougie wasn't real and was in fact a doppleganger of Dale. Although if Dougie wasn't real then what does that mean of Sonny Jim? Is he not real as well?
There's an interview with Belushi where he mentions a "lively party scene"
Unless he meant the restaurant scene and poorly described it I think we are in store for a few more.

Also what photo? I only saw the one with the desert scene.
Pls share.

>tries to fuck cooper
>becomes a prostitute
>fucks a random dude because he has a plane
She was a slut.

Cuterpost.

you take that back you mother fucker

She's a slut until proven otherwise.
I noticed that subtle annieposting user

>Coop could have fucked prime, schoolgirl Audrey
>Instead he lost 25 years of his life to save some broad from a convent
Shit taste desu

There's no way that cat is okay with that.

and yes. this is the best girl

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

mitchums will take dougie back home, cops will arrest him later after the prints show hes dale cooper, missing fbi agent,

He'll always have prime Candie.

How the fuck was Audrey back to normal after being held hostage and frequently injected with heroin? Surely she would have craved more and it would have fucked her up? Probably a taboo subject in the 90s to explore but I think now she's either a billionaire or walking in some city street somewhere blowing off men for her next hit

Janey, Dougie & Tree spinoff when.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

A (CUTE) challenger appears!

post janey

DON'T EVER WEAR MY STUFF.

>dat tummy

What was Evil Cooper up to the last time we saw him? Was the last time we saw him at that place they call the farm? I can't remember, did he give any indication of what his next move?

shes probably dead or in a coma, she got blowed up in the bank

I fucked your mum in her loose pussy /tpg/

I can't think of Naomi Watts without thinking about The Ring.

I dont think that was supposed to be the farm

>he thinks that one hit of heroin will make you an addict

DARE did you wrong user. It's a gradual process.

>a taboo subject in the 90s
ahahaha
underage bannnnnnned

taking webm request for season 2 episode 1 - 16 because I havent seen the rest yet

post timestamp if possible

TSHOTP confirmed she survived the explosion.

Diane will have scenes with Cooper.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4YAMLsaVE

In this video Laura Dern says "Kyle and I knew each other for a long time so it felt like home even though I knew Kyle but I didn't know Cooper"

Cooper is definitely coming back for act 3.

Diane tipped him off about something. I forget what.

She already did a scene with Kyle though (in the prison).

Force fully injecting a girl with heroin is taboo in the 90s you faggot

She had a lot more than one hit

Diane already had a scene with Coop in prison you literal liberal cuckhold why dont you go vote for hillary cliton LOL BTFO

He told Hutch to kill the Warden, took a phone, sent the conversation is lively text, and that was it afaik.

She told him they were going to the site with hastings.

Kill yourself

She had a scene with Mr. C who is nothing like Coop

that was evil coop you poopie heads

Heroin was a hot topic in the 90's you fag, for many reasons. It was talked about constantly and glamorized in the media.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin_chic

The Ring is canon.

This is a 17 year old girl who was raped and murdered by her father.

Say something nice to her!

I thought it was the farm. Yeah, the "around the dinner table the conversation is lively" SMS, but I wondered if they gave hints I forgot as to whether he might be heading to Twin Peaks, impersonate good Coop or go after DougieCoop himself or something (it would still be funny to see him interacting with himself in a scene).

do you add subtitles or just plain clips

heineken

ayo sheryl, wut dat mouf do

someone post this photo

the scene at 27:30-sh episode 3 with audrey and the caramel

How big will the shitstorm be when Cooper comes back?

Seems kinda cruel they keep wrapping her in plastic years after the shoe

Wiki literally says mid 1990s you're 5 years off you cunt, this is prime time television

Didn't Hutch destroy Evil Coop's phone after he sent the text to Diane? How did Diane reply to him?

THEN DOUGIE JONES OUT. VERY SAD.

When you say "evil coop" do you know what "coop" is short for there?

Last thing said was Todd would have to kill Dougie if the insurance guy failed. Evil Cooper is probably still going after Ray. He needs the coordinates.

I'm liking the brothers more than I thought I would, but that's probably because I thought they were going to be antagonists instead of allies and I appreciate the switch up. I also like Jim Belushi, but I understand I'm in the minority on that one

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

>sandfags unironically believe that this is a shot of bad dale despite the light skin and eye color

I'm gonna fucking laugh if Cooper wakes up as early as part 12.

>When you say "evil coop" do you know what "coop" is short for there?
The doppelganger is a physically distinct entity, does not go by "Cooper" and does not behave like Cooper, rendering the phrase "even though I knew Kyle but I didn't know Cooper" nonsensical unless she actually has scenes with the real and fully functioning Coop.

Smaller than the one that will happen once Judy appears.

How many more blonde women will BTFO him before the season ends?

>Last thing said was Todd would have to kill Dougie...
Ah, thanks, yeah that makes sense.

>as early as part 12
well, that is the next episode...

19:15 in Episode 6, where Nadine throws Ed on the couch and jumps on him and kisses him.

Sandfags'll be eternally LYNCHED.

>Nadine has a silent drape business with gold shit-digging shovel in the window
Why isn't anybody talking about this?

Agreed. They're hilarious and fun. Also I liked According To Jim growing up so I like Belushi too.

I know. Not saying it'll happen, but if it does /tpg/ is gonna get hilarious.

a third party. Evil Coop sent a text to some guy in Mexico (Jeffreies?) and they sent it to Diane

Friendly reminder that Kyle confirmed that Cooper gets his mind back in an interview.

>“There are three characters that I play in Twin Peaks. Actually four, but the fourth is only seen for a very short period of time, so we’ll say three. Each character is very distinct, very specific and quite different from the other. And the way I found each of those was a process. So for let’s say the evil doppelgänger, much of that character came from the physical presentation, and how we created the look of that guy. But also inside —not that he’s not human— but he’s almost inhuman, lacking any remorse whatsoever. That was difficult for me to get to, but you just have to think of yourself as a shark in the water.

>The other character of Dougie is almost a blank canvas, he’s almost a newborn in the body of a grown-up person. And that process was more about discovering the world as if seeing it for the first time. So there’s an innocence there, and there’s a sense of timing that is different than what you or I might experience in the world. Things take much longer to explore and experience, and David gave me the freedom to be able to find that.

>And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/

>How big will the shitstorm be when Cooper comes back?
Not that big since it will very likely be about 15 to 30 minutes into the final episode. There's virtually no chance it happens before then, but if it does at that time, it will make the series go out with a bang.

It's cool that Nadine's invention was successful and I'm happy that she has opened her eyes to the truth of infowars
What is there to say about it?

That's good Coop. Cole finds him and puts him back on FBI duty but he's still a retard. Best of both worlds.

What's to talk about?

I love the Dougie scenes and wouldn't be mad at all if Cooper never "wakes up" or whatever but I hope it happens just to see the Vederfags get BTFO.

they also seem like real Bro's. They could easily ditch Candie, but they know she has no where to go without them. Plus the looks on their faces when the jack pot lady was thanking Dougie showed they have a heart. These guys are definitely breakaway characters

>it will very likely be about 15 to 30 minutes into the final episode

Wishful thinking at this point.

one sec
plain clips

>Vederfags get BTFO
The one guy doing it will just stop his stupid copypasta

The big question here is will Janey stay with Coop once he gets his mind back?

THICC

yeah exactly. plus they weren't even mad that Candie hit rodney. he even tried to console her when she was crying.

they're gangsters but they're good people.

DO U LIEK

MY CARRR

Oh, the sandfags will get their just deserts.
Out of Sand is just about the concept that people change over time, which is a theme of this season.

Was Harold doing his autistic screeching die to Maddy's lewd pose?

>There's virtually no chance it happens before then,
the dougie storyline was kind of wrapped up though last episode

not saying it will happen but it would make sense if he stops being rain man on sunday, or at least the plot progresses towards him waking up.

i becky to blow the fuck out of him ;)

Maybe. But it's the central question of the season, usually that would be solved somewhere in the first half of the last episode so as to leave a bit of time to enjoy the conclusion and decompress after that. That's what I base my hypothesis on, but this is Twin Peaks, so who the fuck knows.

they should make a new twisted metal game

I never actively disliked Jim Belushi, and I grew up watching K-9. Always had a soft spot for the big lug