Unbelievable Gwenpool #5 Storytime

Haha time for CUTE.

If you haven't gotten caught up yet, you can read issues 0-4 here:

literal cancer

Why'd you never post New Avengers, user?

cry about it some more

like clockwork. too easy.

This is a completely accurate depiction of every Miles fight ever.

I did:
The threads just died.

Alright I have to ask. What happened to the art this issue? Is it not the same artist?

New Avengers hasn't been scanned.

Gwen is not smart. She also has shit taste.
These two facts may not be unrelated.

what the actual fuck is this trash? christ that's terrifying.

Fill-in artist so Gurihiru can get caught up. They'll be back with issue 7 onwards. This issue and the next have Strychalski on art.

Honestly, I always took Gwen as being one of those "just-a-little-more-than-casual-reader LOL loook I'm such a neeerd aren't I kawaii XD" kinda comic fans.

Suddenly, big boots, no pants!

Please let this comic die in a fire slowly and painfully.

She knows shit about, like, Batroc. I think she's just got shit taste.

It's amazing her origin story is LESS believable than "Watcher gave me knowledge"

What the fuck, Gwen?

so she will turn into Watcher

Gwen is cute!

She's gonna rape that poor brown shota, isn't she?

>Gwenpool, The Unbelievable

Wikipedia is a casual reader's best friend. She even admits to going to Wikipedia in a previous issue.

Being Cecil is suffering.

Never post this garbage again cuck.

Yes user we get it nobody can be a "real" comic fan unless they like exactly what you like, okay, you can go now.

This page.

I hope so.

Is Gwenpool supposed to be a pisstake on female fans? Because that's what this reads like

Chill out, casual. I'm just saying she doesn't really seem to like anything other than post AvX Marvel. Which I get, they're trying to make references to the current product, but come on.

Man, I wish I didn't have to work. This was on my books-to-get today.

JUST FUCK ALREADY

WOO WOO GHOST CUNNINGLINGUS

on point

>Don't ask how I got here. I'm not in the mood to talk about it. EVER

That doesn't sound good

I hope they bring him back to life. They'd be so cute together.

None of her backstory sounds good.

Oh hey, those aliens were more than just a way to not show dead humans
I wonder what they want

With the balloon of "I'm so glad you're back" it could work wonders as a banner

wait where is Gurihiru

>(You)

I know this comic isnt like, a masterpiece or anything, but I can honestly say its my favorite im currently following. Its just so simple and fun.

Thanks for the storytime!

>I'm pretty sure I WAS at peace. I don't remember anything in between getting zapped and now.

You guys, this sort of makes me think... if Cecil was really just originally a bit character of no importance, what if the afterlife in the Marvel universe just straight up doesn't exist for non-important/starring characters? You just flicker out and are forgotten if you're not important enough. Background extras get nothing.

I dunno, there have been times were irrelevant characters show up in the afterlife.

Getting a backlog so they're not working too hard in the future

>paycheck
Where was Gwen employed before becoming a comic book character?

I was crazy skeptical at first but it's damn good once you read it. I love Hastings and Gurihiru and the artist for this issue was pretty good, too. I'm looking forward to finally finding out what her origin story is.

You're thinking too hard about it. You have to remember, their world is just as real to them as our world is to us.

So, is that just colouring in the last panel or are both women blushing?

Seriously, that face and a blush makes me think someone else wants to call him 'Tiger'...in the bedroom.

I kinda suspect she tried to kill herself or something equally angsty

Do you see /ss/ in literally everything?

Gwen just said something that could be misinterpreted as her being interested in Miles, when in reality it's a reference to something they don't know about. Gwen is embarrassed and the mom is taken aback.

If anything he'd be healthy for her, she's an unbridled sociopath with way too much knowledge for her own good.

Maybe Gwen DID kill herself and this is her Heaven (or Hell).

That is mildly lewd.

I'M TRYING!

I THOUGHT YOU'D BE PROUD OF ME!

Death has been known to be the doorway to other universes in various comics from different publishers.

Gives a whole new meaning to 'an hero'.

I was of the belief that despite being cute/hot she was some kind of obnoxious NEET sponge whose own parents were sick of her.

Well, she explicitly says "paycheck," so I figured she had some sort of beginner job, like a cashier or something.

Miles speaks truth

They seem to be more like anime leggings not boots.

Blush is also something you wear. Which has entirely different implications.

Yeah, they're actually just shin-guards, not boots. They just look like boots.

>you're a strong woman and i respect you!

Thank god. Strychalski is...okay, but this book feels way too flat without Guri's art.

Thanks for posting. This artist is better than I thought, but I still like the other one

While it's not gurihiru, the art is still ok thank god.

for a moment I thought it would be like the new power pack, eew.

Swiggity Swoogity, Miles got da Booty!

How did she go from "I'm a fan" to "please carry me like a sex trophy in public"?

She's vandalizing public property. Miles is apprehending a criminal.

for some girls, the gap between those is very small

Miles: Just another day of handlin the crazy white women.

She understands classic Captain America runs and can barely recall Jane Foster is Thor because she doesn't give two fucks about Jane Foster.
I think she just skims the main Miles book and mostly remembers him in his cameos where actually decent writers have a hold of him.

>How did she go from "I'm a fan" to "please carry me like a sex trophy in public"?
He is clearly dragging her away from the premises.

Or, you know, they leave it kinda vague so it's easier to self-insert?

I didn't even notice the spray paint. I must have been distracted by something

Jesus that eye in the first panel

This is some meta shit

Miles is hooking up with Spider-Gwen next year

How does Gwen have such a great ass if she just sits around all day reading comics?