Post that image, you know which one

Post that image, you know which one

Here ya go
But how will you post it in all 20 Sup Forums threads that are up?

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by the Druuhmpff Administration.

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by the Druuhmpff Administration.

I've just started spamming Samuel L Jackson pictures in blatant Sup Forums threads to kill them recently

It works well...

/thread

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Sup Forums are the right wing versions of SJWs

They're nothing if not consistent.

>using SJW as a pejorative term

>Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by the Druuhmpff Administration.
>Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums by the Druuhmpff Administration.

True.

But I think the mods brought out a banhammer tidal wave a few days ago. One night we had like 6 blatant Sup Forums threads and then they vanished in about a few minutes.

Sense then its been kinda quite...

not everyone on pol is a trump-kek whatever in fact most of Sup Forums wants the reddit tourists to leave. the election fucking ruined this place

Love how mad libcucks still are. Based president. 8 years.

what kind of faggot takes part in some hiro moot plan to get our shekels

This is just the daily mod nap-time, seems like it's usually an hour or two.

Imma focus on this one, feel free to join me

>8 years
>implying Trump won't get rid of the XXII Amendment
libcucks on suicide watch

tbf Hollywood is a blatant political propaganda machine nowadays

only a conspiranoid would say such bullshit

same way only ultra-religious people see miracles, you are just waiting to see political propaganda everywhere

not really tho

how is that political propaganda??

Wait they recreated a famous scene in a political show? HOLY SHIT ALL OF HOLLYWOOD IS IN ON THE WHITE GENOCIDE PLOT
fucking retarded
Also this

This is a right wing site. All libcucks must be purged.

I honestly can't tell if people pretend to be SJW on this board just to shitpost and troll or if they're actually sincere.

If they are pretending, then it's foolish because it'll just turn this board into tumblr.

PRAISE KEK!

I'm uniroically a left wing person

Have you watched the Oscars lately? Or that shows now are "taking on Trump?"

Uhuh...

>Have you watched the Oscars lately?
Mmm, yes

Almost no one talks about politics, even if they did, that's just the actor's personal opinion. Has nothing to do with the industry itself

I remember for a long time I fucking HATED when people would post anime outside of anime boards
I'd reply to them, call them faggots but the narrative persisted.
Took me a long time to realize that I wasn't going to change the site, especially not such a huge part of the site.
When I realized that and just started ignoring anime posts, didn't even regard them, my browsing got better.

I think a similar thing needs to happen for you and Sup Forums posts. Because right now you aren't going to change the site, especially not the most popular board on the site. You just look like a faggot like I did when telling people to go back to Sup Forums
Learn to adjust, you aren't going to change this place

Then why come here?

>Has nothing to do with the industry itself
When every actor has that opinion, then yes, it is political.

This image confuses me. He's wearing a Sup Forums shirt which indicates he's a real man, but he has a numale beard.

I mostly post on Sup Forums where no one talks about politics, only come to Sup Forums for some specific topics. I try to avoid Sup Forums threads, you ain't even worth a laugh

That happens all over the world, actors and artists in general tend to be more socially sensible than other people, of course they'll be against right wing people who only care about money

This isn't a Hollywood thing, belive me. I'm not American and actors here also tend to be left wing

Oh daddy Trump, please keep triggering the libcucks with your accomplishments. Their tears still taste so good. :)

>Hillary's fake shocked look
lel

>Oh daddy Trump

>actors and artists in general tend to be more socially sensible than other people

Fucking lol.

If only they could be more rational and sensible like us Sup Forumsbros, right? Praise kek!

wow, strong argument there

classic Sup Forums

t. Triggered Reddit libcucks :)

I've never been to reddit but you seem to be an expert on their userbase, please tell us more about them

Oh damn BTFO!!

Banesworth?

Sam Malone is where now?

Keep crying. :)

i want to go work out and watch hap and leonard but i'm stuck here!

>:)

t. 2011 ledditor

8 years. :)

I ain't even American, why would I care about Trump kek

Sad. :)

Ever notice how anti-Sup Forums always comes into a thread first to complain about Sup Forums?

Ever notice how your dad's mouth is full of nigger cock

Triggered.

OP here, I didn't make the thread even close to being related to Sup Forums and they still came here to talk about Trump

Gonna cry about it?

It's all just shitposting lads.

Best version

dont forget what i used to be

Both of you, leave forever

I rike it

anime is for little kids and should stay at Sup Forums