Story time

A-force 8
A week later

Fucking muties always trying to make it about race.

It's going to turn out that Jen was talking about Ulysses, isn't it.

That's all they know how to do.

Those Elsa tittys

I prefer my singularity drawn more simplistic

Yes, best grill has arrived.

I feel Nico overreacted. Honestly a lot of capes are being kinda hypocritical, not giving a damn about profiling until they or somebody they know gets accused.

I hope they are right

Next time on A-force, Carol switches to Dapper Dan.

That what it all comes down to, Carol is a Dapper Dan man while Allison still uses Fop.

Getting punched by Thanos makes more sense than a teat-seeking missile, but not much more.

Nico shouldn't even know who Misty Knight is.

Do these god damn fucking retards not understand that if she is in custody when the murder was suppose to have taken place then its over and its adverted???

Captain in Nova
Elsa here

Are we getting the gang back together?

No.

Thanks, OP.

How much of either would it take to do Medusa's hair?

I can't help but think this scene could have been terrible if Bendis had written it.
This way it's last-ditch goof to somehow lighten the mood. Bendis would have made it awkward as all hell.

Machine Man's also gonna join the Mercs for Money.
But where's Boom Boom?

Like 90% of most x-people she's been relegated to wallpaper duty.

>But where's Boom Boom?

TERRIGEN MIST

This is retarded.

>I'm here to scold you, not to help

So is this Negasonic the original who was brought back during necrosha, or is she from an alternate universe?

It looks like Carol took a dip in liquid latex to make her suit.

We've called that since the second she said it.

>It's going to turn out that Jen was talking about Ulysses, isn't it.

Yes. Especially now since her cousin is dead due to this bullshit.

>teaming with bugs
What did she mean by this

Carol DOES realize she's self-fulfilling prophecy-ing the hell out of this situation, right?!

Nico would not be anywhere remotely CLOSE to Alice right now if it weren't for her trying to arrest her for future murder.

A-Force wasn't on the Thanos mission, were they? What a weird retcon. Love the art, though.

She seems to be the original.

WHY IN THE FUCK are people blaming Carol for War Machine?
YOU CAN NOT FUCKING IGNORE A WARNING ABOUT THANOS & COSMIC CUBES, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!

>Skulls
In Ultimates too. Nice

That's an interesting idea.

maybe she googled if there are any superheroes without limbs after she lost her hand or something?

When did Elsa lost her hand? Marvel Zombies?
Also, them both being so thirsty for Misty. Cannot blame them for goo taste, tho.

On the other hand in Ultimates Brasher pointed out that if they didn't go, Thanos would likely eat his daughter.

Because she brought him along.

Actually, all of A-Force was there except for Nico and Singularity. It's a retcon because:
>Go fight Thanos
>Don't take two most powerful team members
Makes Carol look like she's actively seeking death.

>Carol in this event
>Having a brain
Pick one.

I worded that pretty badly, I admit. She-Hulk, Carol, and Medusa aren't exclusively A-force while Nico, Dazzler, and Singularity are. I agree that it makes most sense that they would have brought them along, but since we've seen several depictions of this fight without them it just seems really odd. Sometimes I wonder how limited the communication is between some of the writers.

Why is everyone avoiding pointing out the obvious flaws in Carol's plan? It's like everyone is overdosing is stupid pills.

They're getting awfully close to being self-aware of their hacky writing
Obviously

My guess is that they have agreed on keeping the CWII knots to a few key players so coordination is easier.
In-universe Carol just grabbed who was at hand. Nico and Singularity probably had that scene from the #2 cover at the ramen shop or something.
It's not like they are all sitting on each other 24/7. Especially not the runaway witch and the star child.

>Skulls
Aw yeah.

Where is Cullen anyway:?

God, is this meant to be a self-fulfilling prophecy?
The very premise of Ulysses' visions is that they're NOT self-fulfilling; he's meant to give predictions that would be accurate if not for him having the vision.
Fucking inconsistency.

Dead from M-pox.

>Girl teamup book
>Elsa appears mid-story fighting bug-eyed monsters
It keeps happening.

I was on the fence about America. Now that shes on team hit that bitch with a chair, I'm really feeling her.

>But where's Boom Boom?
Dead. Thank the Inhumans for that one.

>When did Elsa lost her hand? Marvel Zombies?
Yep.

Dazzler was at the fight.

To be fair, he was probably pretty hungry after being outside reality for so long.

I will, mutants are shit

It's because she brought along some of the worst people ever to combat Thanos. That'd be like saying "oh shit, a burning building with people inside!, lets get the volunteers from the animal shelter to help just because I happen to be friends with them!"

She brought the A-Force and the Ultimates, and War Machine tagged along.

Who else was she supposed to bring? Squirrel Girl?

It's not really hypocritical. It would be hypocritical if they suddenly gave a damn and THEN kept going. Otherwise it's just changing your mind after it caused them to reevaluate just what the flying fuck they were doing.

Well seeing as Squirrel Girl decively handed Thanos his own ass, it would have been ideal, but only Uatu is kinda the only person who knows of that, and he's kinda ded, she wouldn't know to bring her in the first place.

Why don't they just fuck up the bugs instead of being a cunt to Nico
Also this

>nico
>ever NOT overreacting

come on, that is her character in one sentance

Plus war machine has gone with Tony to just as bad fights. It's stupid to blame her. If Tony would have upgraded War Machines armour maybe this wouldn't have happened

It leaves out the part where she fucks all her male teammates

She is rebounding, again, her overreacting

>implying she doesn't try to fuck her female teammates every now and then too

THAT was what they chose for Carol?!

Karolina pls, old lace was closer to getting some than you

Too handsome for you?

I prefer too but she's still the cutest

Calling it, Alice is one of the bugs or the cause behind it

Why not? She's been around enough to have heard things, she ran with total super hero nerds... It's not impossible.

Um, evacuate the building, take Cube elsewhere, replace real people with Live Model Decoys, blow up building, position capes so they don't hit each other with friendly fire, Invite Powerful Heroes to the fight.

Being a bumbling fuck up is kinda endearing if & Only If your incompetence doesn't kill people.

You guys could literally just fucking take care of the bugs yourselves god damn this is forced

Whor.

Captain America.

Chulk.

Iron Man.

Black Bolt.

Y'know. Powerful A List characters who won't go all Three Stooges on each other.

BTW, Great Tactics, Carol! I hope they demote you & then sent you away for many psyche evals.

Add another one for the Avengers Arena: forever canon list.

>captain America
>powerful

>black bolt
It's like you want even more people to die.

Cap.

"Rhodes, fire away from the group."

"Medusa, what the fuck are you doing here? Stay out of trouble."

"Jen flank him, don't just go toe to toe with him."

See, strategy is an imprtant part of not getting each other killed.

Also, Black Bolt would solo Thanos after Cap ordered the abandoned facility demolished with the Mad Titan still inside.

That's how Cap lives to be 80 & stars in many movies.

>mount athena, NY

i would've fucking sworn thanos attacked out west

Project Pegasus was in Wyoming in 1610, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

I need the unlettered cover

For reasons

them nextwave skulls

THEY DO WHAAT TO NICOOOOO
REEEE REEE
ARGHH
THERES NOT ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEE
ARGHHHH
JUST WHEN I STOP READING THIS GRABAGE
REEEE REE

Kelly Thompson??

I think she's the best thing Marvel has made in forever

NOT ENOUGH SINGULARITY

I was not pleased

I feel like tactical insight was what Black Panther was there for.

oh sure, scare away someone that can fix Jennifer right up with just the right semantic wordplay