If fusion is an allegory for sex ,is this abomination a metaphor for fucking your surrogate aunt or older sister?

If fusion is an allegory for sex ,is this abomination a metaphor for fucking your surrogate aunt or older sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fusion is an allegory for relationships. Relations can be sexual but they don't necessarily have to be

I always kinda thought it was sex. Doesn't Rebecca want to fuck her own brother?

Sure.

Fusion is a visual metaphor for sloghogging

This.

man this show is so fucking stupid

Really? Why? Can you articulate your reasoning for that statement?

>fusion is an allegory for sex
It's not. It's an allegory for shitty anime.

inb4
>why is she so ugly?
Because she's self-loathing, over-eating and insecurity personified.
She's meant to be ugly, asymmetrical, messy, unattractive.

I would be inclined to believe this if the responses to things such as forced fusion, angry fusion, and multiple fusions wasn't so heavily misconstrued and more appropriate in a sexual environment.

>The dances and embracing of eachother is highly innapropriate for platonic relationships and more at home to a physical, deep, and close intamacy
>The responses to said angry fusion/tricked fusion/forced fusion is more appropriate in the terms of angry sex, one night stands/cheating in a DEEP relationship, and straight up rape than it is with any more milder variant of said relationships.
>C'mon, LGBT community is highly hypersexualized for whatever reason. Platonic and LGBT rarely go hand n' hand.

It's a metaphor for your parents failed abortion.

It's a metaphor for what happens when the storyboarders and animators are tasked with drawing what the character designer made.

>implying the SJW Universe crew would ever have a fat person be ugly on purpose

OH wow, it doesn't make me want to puke when I look at it

That actually looks pretty cool though.

How did Smoky end up so butt ugly in the show?

If you want to know about incest, OP, just ask your parents.

They mainly dance to get on the same "wavelength". Yes it is intimate but you can probably fuse aswell when both partners are meditating and get on the same level mentally.
Something like this happens with Steven and Amy. They just need to make contact and be determent

Because as nice as the original design was, it isn't a really good combination of Amethyst and Steven. They're both short and dumpy, their fusion being tall and shapely wouldn't really make any sense.

I want to see Steven and Pearl fuse.

It will most likely be after Steven and Garnet, though.

Ruby and Sapphire

All those characters were adults. Amethyst and steven are both mentally children. Its been shown a gem changes their physical appearence to match their egos perception of self. If amethyst felt capable and powerful she would look like jasper, when she wants to be strong she automatically turns into that tiger character she made. Basically this fusion is the feeling when a brother and sister actually have fun together.

Lel

Probably.

Fusion is only sometimes sex

But in this case yes it is

Sapphire has wide hips, and Ruby is all chest. And for some reason Garnet's hair is basically just Ruby, but they probably prefer forming it that ugly way

Is Pearl a rapist?

This, hell Steven and Amethyst didn't even need to do that sexualized dancing that is normally used when fusing. They just grab each other and fuse. So I take that as a platonic fusion.

This
Malachite is an abusive relationship, not fucking rape

More like "two goofy oddballs combine to make an even bigger oddball"

People had this fight a lot back when the Sardonyx episode first aired, but they never really framed it correctly to me.

To answer the question if Pearl is a rapist we'd have to determine whether telling someone you have to have sex with them or otherwise the world will be in danger counts as rape? It not exactly forced sex, but the scenario is still desperate enough where they pretty much have to do what you say.

>People actually non-ironically ship Jasper with anybody

It's like shipping Cell/Android 18

Does that mean Lapis is lamenting because she was raped by Jasper?

lets not get into what constitutes smoky quartz

the last thread on that lasted 2 fucking days

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk

I want to see what the Rose version of Smokey Quartz looks like

Maybe that's why it looks like Precious.

Lapis raped Jasper

Wait, does that mean when Jasper fused with the corrupted gems, was she Beastiality Fusing or Fusing with a Gem who was unable to give consent?

Yes thats why i love her

>gems are lesbian due to fusion sex
>Rose had a kid with a human (male) and makes strongest gem, compared to all the 'artifical' born gems in things like kindergartens which are runts
>Rebecca Sugar unintentionally saying hetero is superior to homo

The fusions in Steven Universe are meant to break down the barriers of gender identity by creating non-binary fusions from two binary entities. The fact that fusions can occur not only between different genders, but from different species as well (such as the gem Steven and the human Connie being able to fuse together).
Next time try to keep the childish insults about Steven Universe to a minimum of none, thank you.

>animeposting in a strictly western animation and comic board
ho hum

I actually agree with this, good job.

Smoky is about the same size as Garnet in the show.

And she's not shapely in the drawing.

fusions are a general relationship metaphor, not a sex metaphor or even a romantic relationship metaphor

just wait till SteG UniinU next season

why is this better than the one in the show?
WHY?

Sapphire is a high quality gem and neither really have confidence issue.

Amy feels like a Runt and Steven probably still sees himself in a more kid sized light. Both may change with time.

Yes

We knew that from the beginning

>Hetero
Get shit like Sugilite, Malcite, etc

>Homo
Get ruby squad who gets taken down by fucking pearls.

There is a reason why the diamonds in their wisdom sought to ban hetero fusion in their race of homo gems.

Gem Corruption has been compared to losing your mind. It's Jasper in a relationship with someone who is mentally ill

aayy lmao

And also dresses as a furry.

Cmon man, we all know gems are mostly pan, because how else would they be able to fuck the literally billions of different genders of alien species.

>Steven and Amethyst didn't even need to do that sexualized dancing that is normally used when fusing. They just grab each other and fuse
Good point. They really are like siblings.

the fuck am I missing here? They just have bigger hair

Oh cmon, cant we agree that all sex is great?

There are distinctions between the hips, waist and torso like other humanoid characters, as opposed to the one singular egg shape seen in SQs first appearance and it's not colored so you don't see the shitty color mashup

oh, i see it now. thanks