Don't know if it's the of the bad acting or the appearance as a whole, but who else just fucking hates Brienne?

Don't know if it's the of the bad acting or the appearance as a whole, but who else just fucking hates Brienne?

I actually like her and I typically despise muh strong female characters. Maybe because she's not a self serving piece of shit like all the other YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY feminist icons.

yeah shes definitely leagues ahead of most of the other female characters, also she can actually fight

Emilia Clarke is such a abysmal actress that it overshadows any other weakness the rest of the cast might have.

I think Briennes alright. Her scenes with Jamie are decent

No one. It's one of the few interesting characters in Got.

I'd rather fuck show Brienne than show Dany.

manlets btfo

great ass

>6ft3
BRAAAAAAAAP

braaapposting has nothing to do with it

It's weird. Her character and acting are horrible, but Jamie's best scenes are always when he's talking to her. So I guess she's cool?

Gwendoline is cute. cute!

That's a lot of merchandise for what turned out to be a glorified aluminum can in the first sequel movie.

Pretty much my exact opinion. Something about her doesn't feel forced, unlike most of the other ones. It's like she's a character who's good at fighting who happens to be a woman, rather than someone who they have to blatantly ram it down your throat all the time. Also her physique lets me suspend my disbelief on her ability to fight, unlike all of the petite model-esque actresses who play the standard stronk womyn.

Jaime just needs a good foil to play off of. He is the best character on the show

>hey salsa, let's wear the tallest heels we can find and take a picture with the imp. No, the other one.

Oh you can bet your fat ass they're going to give her a prominent role in the next one. She'll even remove her helmet and be given lines, maybe redeem herself from her evil imperial ways.

she teleports around and resolves plot lines, she's barely even a character in the show post-season 4

i also hate her.. there is this new video of got characters. and she keeps laughing hysterically for no fucking reason..

Pretty much this although she is still just a lump of fat when you see her in the baths.