My sides went to the orbit after reading this BLM shit

>My sides went to the orbit after reading this BLM shit.

Are these nigs serious? Please tell me this is a troll
>We wuz gangs!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Africans never go bald

We was dogs

AWOOOOOO

New meme is born

This brings up a good question - in a battle of apes VS dogs, who would win? Even if we buff up the dogs from fluffly little things to full-on boss wolves, do they stand a chance against the harambes of the ape kingdom?

That has to be a joke. I refuse to believe somebody would actually be serious when writing that.

>Enslaved and out-competed by dogs.

>Fleeing to the dogs because you and your kinsmen are worse.

>mfw I read this shit

For all there belief in their own supremacy, they STILL aren't even in the Bronze Age.

wtf I'm a dog now

>literally inferior to a race of dog people

They try to make themselves look better but it just makes them look even worse.

Have you more pictures like that ? I love reading pseudo-science black supremacist bullshit.

WOOF WOOF WOOF

WTF I love dogs now

Gorillas arent humanoid apes

Only these little fucks that throw their shit around, so yes

Where is this from?

>whites have a pack mentality
Coming from niggers, this is hilarious
Whites are the most individualistic people on the planet.

WE
WUZ
DOGZ
N
SHIET

Oh also OP give me a source to this?

Isn't there some japanese saying about how dogs and monkeys don't get along.
Maybe there is something here.

10/10

This is a pisstake, m8. Not even niggers are this stupid.

>Not even niggers are this stupid.

"Has bee"

This is hilarious. I don't mind being of the doggo race, even though it makes no sense.

Read about yakub Nation of Islam you stupid wanker

>we wuz werewolfs and sheeet.
Jews are vampires, look it up that's where the myths came from of blood sucking creatures.

>Africans never go bald

Sauce?

>evidence suggests their evolution included dogs
Alright that's where I draw the line on tyrones whore babble

dont know where this is from.

Would be cool if we just turn into werewolves and we give a little visit to muslim neighbourhood.

It's plausible. I mean, what other race made the world their bitch?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No wonder blacks are so afraid of dogs

Negroes have actually written, and are taught in school (African studies) that they invented everything -everything- and YT stole it all. Whites were living in caves and totally primitive until Africans came and taught us how to be civilized.
They actually believe this nonsense, and it's more common than you would think.

>implying dogs are bad
I don't mind being part furfag if it means I'm superior

Thanks America

Is this reason why also we have BLM terrorist organisation in europe too?

Thanks america.

>Jews are vampires, look it up that's where the myths came from of blood sucking creatures.
That's absolutely true. This is an allegory for the so-called "blood libel" of jews sacrificing a baby/small child in Spring & and adult in the Autumn. Every place they have ever lived has some memory of this.

There was a time when the idea of a vampire was truly terrifying, because it's disgusting and anti-human. Then once they were able to get into the media, *magically* they changed the image of the vampire into a suave, cultured, wealthy and uber sexy bad boi.

And contrast this to how 'werewolves' in movies/shows are portrayed: poor, dirty, kind of scummy and not all that smart, filled with a blind hatred for those poor, innocent, did I mention wealthy, suave, cultured and sexy? vampires.

I'm sorry bongbro and finnbro. We don't want these nogs either. They belong on their own continent where they can enjoy their YT-free pre-Bronze age lifestyle in peace and tranquility.

I don't know, man. this is like, on the line of things I'd expect from them.

>>WHITES WUZ WOLVES N SHEEYIT
not to sound like an otherkin, my honky ass is actually fairly fuckin cool with that possibility lol AWOOOOOOOOO, bitch

Ahhh nignogs, never not a chance to drop this

Dogs breed faster and have bigger litters than apes giving them a numerical advantage.

this is gold

We was master race and shit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

So should we replace blacks with dogs?

This is an idea I can get behind - replace niggers and shitskins with dogs in every western nation!
>tfw all ghettos are populated by puppers