Joker Actor Jared Leto Reportedly Feels He Was 'Tricked' Into Suicide Squad

Joker Actor Jared Leto Reportedly Feels He Was 'Tricked' Into Suicide Squad

ign.com/articles/2016/08/16/joker-actor-jared-leto-reportedly-feels-he-was-tricked-into-suicide-squad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVqgqcC9ZRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>According to the report, Leto said he thought it would be a more artistic production and was "overwhelmed by all the hate regarding the look and choices." He also said he hasn't yet seen the film after being disappointed to hear what did and didn't make it into the theatrical cut.
>There are anons that actually defend WB

Translation:

> After the movie flopped, I finally looked online and realized I've been reduced to meme-status by my ridiculous behavior and the marketing for this film so it's time to distance myself

>even Leto is waiting to torrent a dvdrip because he refuses to support this shit
Good man.

Still trying to make this thing work?

Leto was at a rock climbing fan event for his band. Someone asked him if the contract with WB/DC prohibited him from doing dangerous things. He joking said "Fuck 'em!", meaning he was still intent on rock climbing with his fans. Clickbait sites ran with the story saying he meant this about the way SS came out and doesn't want to be the Joker anymore, because clickbait gonna clickbait. The original source - a random fan page from tumblr - even retracted the post people are pointing to and posted pic. Other people at the event were also quick to call sites out on misconstruing things and clickbaiting.

Stop trying to shit up Sup Forums like Sup Forums.

Jared Leto is such a shitty actor desu

>Joker Actor Jared Leto Reportedly Feels He Was 'Tricked' Into Suicide

That's what I read.

That's pretty Hebrew.
I'd never give IGN clicks anyway.

MOM'S

He's a phenomenal actor.

Sorry SS was predictably shit, m8. I dunno, maybe, just maybe, WB needs to do a better job managing their films.

Everything that rises the chance of not having Joker in the next Batman movie is good news

B-but Wonder Woman's trailer looks good! This will be the movie that saves the DCCU! For real this time!

Maybe if you've only seen him in Suicide Watch. He's actually a very good actor.

>Gadot can't act
>rewrites midway through production
>Jenkin's damage control tweets
>writers include Snyder, Johns, Allen Heinberg and the guy who wrote fucking Pan
lol, this time next year the DCEU is gonna be 0 in 4

That's English, just how dumb are you?

You misunderstand.

Name one thing he's been good in

Don't pretend like you'd let the actual quality of the movie get in the way of some shitposting.

Can we ban these threads and posters? They have been shilling fucking IGN shit that nobody cares abot for like a week

Just demand an archive link instead.

> Jared Leto makes another meme

>actor gives interview
>some tumblr idiots writes a 'summary' of it
>outlets make headlines like "Jared Leto REPORTEDLY feels tricked into Suicide Squad"

Notice that fucking word "reportedly"

What the hell is reportedly about the literal words coming out of a persons mouth unless OF COURSE you dont have any transcript of his words

You instead choose to report "reportedly" about someone else's thoughts on what he said

NO MEDIA BIAS AGAINST DC AT ALL
NO INCOMPETENT ONLINE "JOURNALISTS" POLLUTING PUBLIC OPINION AT ALL

Who jokes the Joker?

I really want to see more of his Joker. He's a great actor and I'm really curious about what he can do under Affleck's direction. A batman thriller may be what DC needs to get the public back.

The watcher

youtube.com/watch?v=eVqgqcC9ZRo