What does Sup Forums think of Sup Forums?

Fuck off waifufags.

it's bad but i dunno where else to go for comics stuff

NOT MUH BOARD

Sup Forums is such a lose way to view news/people talking about the shows that I like. After being here for so long, it's hard to look at other forums where everyone is super reserved in what they say. So it's the perfect mix of non-committal entertainment that you don't get with other sites

It's a shithole, but still the best place on the internet to talk about comics

Congrats are the dubs and trips user.

I honestly both love and hate this board. I love this board because it made me remember why I used to love comics and got me back into them. But I hate it, because now... I honestly find it so difficult to enjoy things now. And I really wish I didn't. But I keep coming on here, trying to find something new and good... Even though I know it will only disappoint me.

IT WUZ A PREDDY GUD SHOW

Who will Leo play in MCU because we know he's reddit

I would rather have him as Booster Gold with Tobey as Blue Beetle tbqh

It's not bad, we're not as bad as Sup Forums but the constant DCEU threads and the shitty kino meme are the worst things to happen to Sup Forums in a long time.

too much live action and to much race debate.

solid because of storytimes of rare comics

It sounds like you just spend too much time on here. You can't let the baiting and negativity get to you.

It's shit, but people keep reading it anyway.

T-Thanks...

Just like comics

>you can't talk about Cartoons in Sup Forums

I like when Sup Forums and /ck/ get together to make sweet babies

Otherwise Sup Forums is a shit hole

i love it here, i love the website in general. is the only place where i can realy talk about news as they happen, i can read live reactions to a show or comic in a storytime, that is not something i find anywhere else. i love the attitude this pace has, above all else the humor. is a kind of humor that doesnt feel sacharinne or tryhard, and even when it is there is no difference. i can laugh at the intentional cleverness and unintentional retardedness of the people here all the same. that is not someting i get anywhere else.

also since this is ""the worst place online"" any kind of warmth, kindness or conection i feel here feels all the more valuable. this place is like that scene in the planetarium in bojack horseman. a real human conection between fucked up individuals

but what do i know, im just a drawfag

A beautiful work of art user

As a rufugee from /x/ who stuck with that place since /pg/ existed to a few months ago, this pkace is perfect.
Its just the right amount of us vs them bullshit to entertain my ass and we dont ignore gold memes in favor of being a bunch gay schizophrenics.
Sup Forums and Sup Forums are way less faggotty advisarial boards then /sci/ is , too.

It was better before MCU happened.

It really does represent it's niche, both the good and the bad. There's some people that really know their craft, albeit the majority of the site doesn't go farther than casual reading. You'll always learn something new if you look.

Biggest problem seems to be a severe case of boogeyman blaming.

>also since this is ""the worst place online""

Ironically, I think this myth has done us more good than bad. People who believe this are generally the guys that spend their time getting angry at others for no being like them

Re typing this because wtf it dissapearded
I was on /x/ since its very inception a decade ago, and i came here a few months back as a refugee because it had finally gotten worse. This place is heaven, just the right amount of us vs them bullshit to entertain my cynical ass, and the generals dont consist solely of religious psychosis and tarot cards. Also Sup Forums and Sup Forums and way less faggotty than /sci/ for rival boards

Well what the fuck?
Fuck technology.

>and i came here a few months back as a refugee because it had finally gotten worse.

You just noticed this five years after the fact?

Great for storytimes and not paying for comics (as if I've ever did anyways...)

I approve of Sup Forums.

This.

I still think live action Sup Forums shit should fuck off to Sup Forums, although this will inevitably happen in time when the cape movie bubble bursts, which I don't think is long coming.

I was there for ten years, it didnt get worse, but rather the bullshit was a repeating cycle. The cycle had ceased and the shit grows more and more stagnent, i fear there is no return.

We're taking over after emperor's victory and might even come with a plan to take back your comics from those kikes and SJW holding them hostage. You'll make a nice Sup Forums colony

I like it here, some days are boring and slow but it's a great place to talk about cartoons and comics. Sometimes there's gold sometimes it shit. There's no better place when it comes to Sup Forums.

It used to be pretty great, too.

Now it's so full of Sup Forums.

Reddit is full of complete retards, CBR is full of dumb fanboys and retards, and any other forum is a circlejerk. I remember a couple different times I tried to join forums, any actual attempt at discussion was ignored in favor of oldfags going back and forth with ebin one liners.

I found out, after several months of knowing each other, my friend from work was actually a huge comic fan like me, and then she turned in her two weeks the next fucking day.

Why is no one able to talk about fucking comics?

I had the same impression the last time I tried to join an actual forum: oldfags talking to each other because they own the place. Like a bunch of tripfags assembled in one place to circlejerk.

As for Sup Forums, I mainly come here for storytimes when I got enough time myself, or check a couple of things here and there. I rarely discuss cartoons because many threads (especially the generals) are cesspools. In a more general fashion, I would apply that to all the boards I visit. I get a few things here and there but I'm tired of anons' constant immaturity displays. It really hampers any possible discussion when you got fags crying about their boogeymen all the time.