Face eating homicidal collage student was just trying to buy weed

I heard this from a friend at fsu. He was trying to buy weed but the university and local police were cracking down on illegal drugs (normal drugs) so the university was flooded with the synthetic crap. Enjoy your drugwar you shit eating little girls! You made this!
bigstory.ap.org/1eee61393d9944b7a0e0a5783f9e6a61?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2e4_1442874161&comments=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB-FUBINACA
youtube.com/watch?v=BMJMujPoa4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yay! Future drugs!

ok

He looks pretty bummable

You mean DEA sponsered drugs? You mean the drugs that DEA says are ok? The drugs that make u eat ppls faces?
Those ones?

Ill stick to the drugs that dea says are bad, like weed. I can sort of see why dea fears weed tho... One time i took like 3 marawanas and had a sandwich and watched a movie. VERY DANGEROUS!!

You see what happens you dopefiends? One minute you think you're going to "partay" and the next minute, you're committing a heinous 1st-degree felony because of the influence of your dope smoke.

I know how he felt.

>collage student
amerigan edugation

one time my friend injected half of a marijuana, and consequences were never the same.

he eated an entire extra large pizza by himself.

the horror!

fucking drug using degenerates, the drug war is the only thing keeping your average iq over 90

>tfw when you study social science and the only job that will hire you is at starbucks

liberal arts, not even once.

Bash the worthless fucks skull in
I've been on all kinds of stupid drugs and never wanted to hurt someone
If the victim had a fucking pistol this would not have happened

Wow we're rlly winnin da drug war naow guies hahaha!

I don't know any alcoholics who went nuts and ate someone's face.

Why can't people just drink booze? It's cheap, legal and mostly safe.

lol, I know a guy who has permanent brain damage from smoking too much synthetic weed / spice / kratam. He can still function, but his mind if just completely fucked.

Moral of the story: Smoke weed, preferably dabs, instead of that fake, "synthetic" crap.

Oh look its an oreilly factor viewer.
Do u know how much God hates you?

Irigsh inferiorgity

B..but weed is safer that alcohol,gawwwd you're soooo antiquated get in the 21st century gramps legaizzze it!!!

>The trade in unregulated alcohol had serious consequences for public health. As the trade in illegal alcohol became more lucrative, the quality of alcohol on the black market declined. On average, 1000 Americans died every year during the Prohibition from the effects of drinking tainted liquor.

YA MORAN

Ya fucking shit eating 97 iq irish math illiterate firecrotch loser

(Of that epithet, irish is the most defamatory word)

>preferably dabs

No bueno. A good friend of mine fried his fucking brain by dabbing too much. Dude can barely form coherent sentences now. Just smoke a j and call it a day.

Shut up svenferior boy

It wasn't weed, it was the fake shit.

Actually a stem major from a college u would never get into even with ur shit iq.

hows ur downs syndrom working out yellow-teeth boy?

Kid I knew back in the day took a big bong hit of synthetic weed, stood up in a daze and leaned on to the screen of his third floor apartment window. It gave and he fell to his death. RIP in peace, Dan.

Synthetics. #Notevenonce

Why smoke a joint when you can vape it instead?
It's not as harsh on your lungs

the 'war on drug' was a CIA invention to get rid of the competition you uneducated plebeian

Agreed. OP, did you crop out the buttsex part? Can we see moar?

legal "weed" is more dangerous than the natural illegal weed

liveleak.com/view?i=2e4_1442874161&comments=1

>tfw the best irish uni would be considered mediocre here

Goddamnit Florida get your shit together

Have I offended you mister

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB-FUBINACA

Had lots of this shit in my town not long ago. You could get it very cheap with Chinese labels on.

Even the newspaper made headlines of this shit. It's My friend took one hit from it (we mixed the stuff with green) and smoked it (almost like laced with crack) and 10 minutes later drove his car through my ex-house's garage

I also smoked probably 2grams of it in spawn of 2 days, it is nothing like weed in a sense that you always get higher and higher with every hit you take. Basically like crack. You hit the treshold with weed fast.

Don't recommend.

Fair point. It's definitely the smarter choice. Vaping doesn't have the same kick, though.

What a good art project

>wanted to buy weed

There's literally fucking app for that

He was "forced" to buy synth weed

Ya ok ;) and weed isn't addictive

According to current legal regulations in the Czech Republic, possession of the below listed amounts (or less) of illicit drugs is to be considered “smaller than large” for the purposes of the Criminal Code and was to be treated as a misdemeanor, subject to a fine equal to that of a parking ticket:

• Marijuana: 15 grams (or five plants)
• Hashish: 5 grams
• Magic mushrooms: 40 pieces
• Peyote: 5 plants
• LSD: 5 pieces
• Ecstasy: 4 tablets
• Amphetamine: 2 grams
• Methamphetamine: 2 grams
• Heroin: 1.5 grams
• Coca: 5 plants
• Cocaine: 1 gram

feels good

Holy fucking shit

fucking retards.

that shit is DANGEROUS but it COULD be safer if there was information

synthetic cannibinoids are typically thousands of times more potent than planet-derived ones, but still consumed in huge amounts by those imbibing them

>police took him alive

wew lads we all know what the outcome without be were he black, right?

The DEA is going after synthetic cannabinoids and other research chemicals very hard, they have been for years.
The problem with this is the law itself. If the chemicals they spray on the synthetic weed has a structure that is not similar to a scheduled drug then it will be legal until a specific bill bans it. They can only outright ban chemicals that fall under the analogue act and to do that they need a similar structure.

RC's are fun, though. 4-aco-dmt, mxe, and 4-meo-pcp are great

>peyote: 5 plants
>LSD: 5 pieces
>Ecstasy: 4 tablets

Czech Republic confirmed for free-based

Synthetic weed is crazy shit. It seems like sometimes they don't spray the chemical evenly so some hits will hit you way harder than others. Very bad times.

It's not very easy to make each hit the same dose when you're spraying them on with a spray bottle

Yeah, BLM protests about he dindu nuffin and police brutality

Especially when it's a chink kid spraying it on there.

I can't read but gone berserkergang ey?

Yeah it's soon time here to collect a mushroom called fleinsopp (flein, hooked type of arrow doing great dmg, sopp - mushroom). First frost night at typical cementaries and other dedicated places. small bastards.

hurrrr THE SYSTEM forced him to break the law in a way other than the way he was trying to break it

meanwhile here you
>loose your hunting permit
>loose your gun rights
>loose your hunting rights
>loose your job
>loose your drivers license
..... for smoking a fucking joint in your own god damn house

if real it is a very outdated IQ chart.

How about you stop consuming drugs you fucking degenerates?

It's the same shit we have with the abos here who sniff glue and petrol.

psilocybin you moron, they do it outside of norway as well.

I tried spice once. I ended up walking into a group of girls on the boardwalk and I tried to stop but I kept on walking into them. That shit does something to you. You can't control your body. It's awful.

Yup, it's really that easy. I bet you voted for reclaim Australia you dumb pov cunt.

the killer's last picture uploaded to his facebook account

How is his mind fucked?

I just want some stories because I'll admit, I smoked my fair share of spice and there was this 6 month period where I was smoking at least 10 joints a day of it. I once walked 4 miles in the middle of summer in AZ to get some.

I don't feel like my mind really got fucked by it though. Maybe increased anxiety when smoking but that's about it. But who knows.

Yeah that was before Millions of Gypos and muzzies came here.

drugs are bad and the future is scary
Philip K Dick was right

My buddy's an MP.

He said one time they got a call to the housing area and found a spouse naked on the front lawn screaming.
She'd used spice.

Idk why synthetics makes some people react so weirdly.

You sure it was dabs that did this and not a lot of hallucinogens or a bad pill or something?

I voted for One nation, which got 4 seats in the senate and the balance of power.

what? Is that an insult to me? Because with that awful syntax it reflects worse on you.

Also, I did my JD at UMich, a college YOU couldn't even be a janitor at, faggot.

Those retards could have helped by leaning him on his side.
Stupid fucks

>FSU
why do we attract the crazies?

>it's your fault for unknowingly buying shit

It's totally not the shit-peddalers fault. Agreed.

LMAO

In my state a city away from me

>You made this!

Nope, that zombie is responsible for himself. He was the one that decided to take the drug, nobody forced him.

Thank god he wasn't, I have to go back in a week and I don't want to have to put up with riots.

Dude, my university eating club used to have "state night" where we would dress up like state school fagpocalypses like yourself and generally act like shit eating mich u students. Get a life u non ivy inferiorboy

Because every fucking moron tries to party as hard as they can. Every degenerate takes the easiest fucking classes they can then does nothing but smoke weed. And I say this as a pretty stupid person myself.

All drugs are bad. Must as well accept responsibility and get over it.

Muahaha

Confirmed, for dea agents 16 year old slutmatic synthetic drugwhore daughter

R-R-R-R-RAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2006 fag

I always read that berserkers were more associated with Amanita Muscaria which is an anticholinergic deliriant / mild dissociative

You're about a decade off, the wrong gender and guessed the wrong federal agency they worked for. At least you were right about them being feds

youtube.com/watch?v=BMJMujPoa4Y

Bro I don't necessarily disagree with you, but you type like a retard and really play into the retarded hippy stereotype

Flakka is just a-pvp, a cathinone.

It's caused some problems but at least it's not as bad as mdpv was on people.

what is that pic from? a movie? that isn't from the incident?

>gateway to demonic possession
Come the fuck on man

>ITT: yanks can't handle their drone
you guys should stick to smoking crystal meth

DEA doesn't say they're good, the producers of the drugs have found a loophole The DEA is constantly outlawing these new synthetic drugs, but chinks keep developing new ones to ship over here that aren't banned.

the last time this happened ALSO IN FLORIDA they blamed bath salts and the toxicology reports came back with only traces of regular marijuana

The news didn't seem to focus on the fact that he had a bible with pages ripped out and stuff written in it in blood

I think its easy to blame drugs but I think florida has a more X-files type problem

Sauce on the video of the guy getting his face eaten?

After the amount of financial success in the other states I don't see any reason against not taxing and legalizing marijuana
>crazy guy on drugs does crazy things
>must of been possessed
Goodness, you must live in the south

Most people do. People get a lot of good quality cheep crystal from the cartels.
Even at street level it's like $35/g here.
Never seen the attraction of it myself, though. I've always liked drugs with analgesic effects

Same, meth and heroin and shit will mess you up, but I've always been fond of the occasional mushroom trip

>Smoking a drug literally called PVP

What the fuck did they expect

People desperate enough for escape but scared enough not to break the law tend to do some weird fucked up shit

> had a bible with pages ripped out and stuff written in it in blood

I know a kid that had a weird psychotic moment like this before involving ripped bible pages and blood. Not sure if he did some weird satanic ritual or what.

It wasn't like him. He tried to rape my friends mom and starting beating the shit out of his dog for no reason and talked about killing people, it was like a switch flicked to a different person.

Fortunately nothing bad happened but he ended up in the hospital. Everyone just kind of agreed that it was bath salts.

>PVP
Damn, guess he had some lifesteal items and was trying to get bonus.

if jews were people they would look like jews

goddamn