This is what progress for peoplekind looks like

This is what progress for peoplekind looks like.

Tbh while I understand the concerns here it’s a slippery slope to segregation. I mean it opens the door to people requesting all white juries, etc. More liberal bullshit about how racism will be solved by hoping for it hard enough, instead of actually taking steps to make indigenous communities not shit.

>media conveniently leaves out how all of the people in the truck are relatives of chiefs indicted on corruption
>media leaves out how all of them had an extensive prior history of theft, assault, drunk-driving, etc. while the farmer had no criminal record
>said drunken thieving scumbags try to steal farmer's atv
>farmer shoots guy, accidental or otherwise
>retarded prosecution tries to get murder conviction in a case that obviously wasn't murder

>muh racism muh poor natives despite these fuckers being the most privileged people on the entire reserve muh white supremacy

Liberals need to hang

Those are facts and facts are racist.

Our self defence laws pretty clearly say that you can’t shoot people who are running away.

Still not murder

Technically I think it is. What other charge could the prosecution go for in that situation?

aren't there like ten of these guys left? just let them have their gibs, you can afford it.

They’re around 1% of the population, but one of the fastest growing demographic.

There was reasonable doubt

he wasn't running he was riding away on the stolen atv

can't you put something in their cigarettes and booze to lower that?

>Boushie was a good boi he didnu nuffin
>I mean yeah he was stealin n sheeit but dis our land FUCK WHIT*Y!

they dont want whites to be able to defend themselves
they really dont want them to exist
just look at south africa
thats the future for white people in the west

>MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIRE

>i should just be able to kill white people whenever i want!!

What do you mean bruh? Abbos got BTFO yet again

Canadian Natives are some of the luckiest in the Americas besides Bolivia and maybe Peru in that they didnt get smallpox'd into extinction like the Aztecs/Inca/everyone else

I mean your white tush is on fire.

>There's reasonable doubt shooting someone riding away on an atv was self defense?

>Bolivia and maybe Peru
Those are Incas

>Aztecs
We are still around, we just got slightly more pale

>identifying as weak indians and not your spanish forebears

disgraceful

We are both

Metal af

By commenting on the case the pm has ruined the chance for a fair appeal... Absolutely fucked

Kill yourself, we wuzzer piece of shit. You aren't even from Central Mexico.

>have review
>make report
>report gets shelved

I'm not even mestizo but would you look at that? All the country gets into the same shared identity, so go fuck yourself divisive piece of shit, the worst cancer in this country is Mexicans hating on one another.

>Liberals need to hang
You and your Sup Forumstard kin deserve to be rounded up and dumped into a mass grave. Get the fuck out of the gene pool or piss off innawoods and stop trying to hold humanity back.
No, I'm not a "leftist" and I'm sure as fuck not tolerant of the tribalist tradcons who have been kicking and screaming while fucking up society as much as they possibly can before their cancerous feudalistic beliefs die out. You are a subhuman parasite.

At least do everyone on Sup Forums the favour of staying in your fucking containment board:

>media conveniently leaves out how all of the people in the truck are relatives of chiefs indicted on corruption
>media leaves out how all of them had an extensive prior history of theft, assault, drunk-driving, etc. while the farmer had no criminal record
neither of these are arguments. The only relevant premise is that someone stole the atv during these events.

Unironically this. Sup Forumsfags are the biggest cancer on this site, and on humanity too.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>0.000000000000001% of country
>none on jury, must be racist

do you even know what that means

A jury must be impartial. Why the fuck do they think they didn't pick natives for jury duty? The fucking idiots were literally talking amongst themselves about how they hated the white guy during the selection process, of course they were not picked.

Fucking retards

believing this lie.

You sound like one of those nigger lovers that supports blacklivesmatter. You probably think trayvon was "murdered" as well.

Shut up you ausi nigger. This site is pol and we're staying don't like it go back to pleddit or neogaf or whatever leftwing shithole is "safe" for you.

Nigger.

This site belongs to us

Agreed.

>jury
this isn't a civilized way to make a trial

>holding us back!!
*breathes in*