How does it feel?

How does it feel?

To test me like you do?

Imagine if he died tomorrow and that was his last role in a movie.

We can only hope.

if dubs, he dies next month

If singles he dies next week.

This is really profound. Our bodies decompose after death and we turn into poop. How long before it's his turn?

nuh uh that doesn't count

If singles it counts.

trips and he receives an oscar nod for this role

Good,the movie will break a billion dollars in earnings which means good money for everyone working on it.

singles and he receives it posthumously

uh oh

If dubs he'll guest star on Legion next season!!! Please upvote this you filfthy nigger kikes!

oh my

Oh I know him, he's P'kard from Starface.

The trips have spoken

well now

oh boy, 300 posts away from a beeg get

dubs to confirm

get in this thread and emoji movie is the best movie

include me in the screencap

He's always had a really shitty sense of humor so I don't know why this is a shock.

>Best Voice Actor
Is there such a thing?

Kek

>The performance as a lifetime, Sir Patrick Stewart takes the facade of degrading himself for a cash in animated role just to turn it into master thesis and exploration of man facing his mortality on what's sure to be a memorable performance that will inform the current and future generations to come.

Reddit.

Why are you pretending to have an investment in what roles this cunt plays? People who value X-Men should be stripped of the franchise. Mass literacy was a mistake.

kek

I know. I actually prefer he be alive for his last Oscars nod to be his role as literal shit

checked
also he was on american dad for years, he clearly doesnt really care

"Number 2.... Engage!"

Patrick Stewart was a Shakespearian actor who then appeared on Star Trek and in the X-Men movies, both dogshit by comparison, of course he doesn't fucking care. Have you *seen* the footage of him and McKellen on stage in No Man's Land? It's grotesque - they turn it into a camp personal appearance gig rather than a play, any sense of emotional weight is completely fucked. At one point they seemed to be literally doing cakewalks.

BASED AS FUCK!

kek

I can't believe he shit all over his legacy in less than a year.

>Trump hate bandwagon
>Shitty performance in Logan
>Emoji Poop

Sad!

>>Trump hate bandwagon
>oh no people have different, more educated opinions than i
>>Shitty performance in Logan
Actually, scratch that last

>liking logan
>telling others to go to reddit

kek

Bravo Patrick