Someone told me "be like chad he never complains". Why would he...

Someone told me "be like chad he never complains". Why would he? He gets to have anal sex with 3 girls every day just because he was born with the right looks.

Also chad complains all the time. Why else would he be addicted to so many drugs? Is his life really that hard?

>Someone told me "be like chad he never complains". Why would he? He gets to have anal sex with 3 girls every day just because he was born with the right looks.

this is true, but chad's will still complain...

my old roommate was a chad.. he would complaint that the girl wouldn't do the freaky stuff he liked (a2m) and other crazy shit, even though he was fucking more girls in a weekend than most guys do in a lifetime

why in every fucking pathetic sad mother fucking thread you make are all the woman notits and basic?

^ after writing this, i tried to google woman who I consider hot and pic related was the best i could find.

I see hotter white woman walking down the street in my small town than I can find on google...

he's ded though

here op. if you're gonna cry about something.

Cry that this isn't massaging your dick every night

being chad isn't necessarily just the looks (although it's a good 50%)

its all on your mindset. you go to the bar and you have the mindset to start chatting up some hot girl. then having the mindset to carry a conversation with this girl that will make her interested in you to the point of letting her social barriers down. do you knoe how many girls I've had fall for me because of the words that come out of my mouth?

Facial aesthetic only goes so far; even if your face is a 4 and you work out to get a fit body (abs arms collar bones) they'll find that attractive.

Wouldn't you rather complain some bitch wont let you fuck their ass instead of complaining that you can't get pussy?

Don't be Chad; be yourself. Zyzz doesn't want you to live his story, but rather make your own

u kno this dude died of a heart attack at like 28

can u guess how?

I think most of you don't realize how easy life is actually for Chad.

Think of it, the moment you wake up you get to see your reflection in the mirror, you don't have big circles under your eyes, pasty discolored skin, narrow frame, none of your laughable skinnyfat body. Yesterday you were drinking, you ate a hamburger, you don't pay attention to your diet but you have naturally big wrists and a robust wide skeleton, every shirt you put on fits you well, your posture cannot spell anything but confidence simply through the symmetry and grace in your motion that stems from your bone insertions and natural muscle development. As soon as you leave the house you notice women smiling at you, some are shy and look down with a smile, others outright flirt with you. Men give you room and assume a submissive posture, they are happy for any bit of attention you might give them and work to be buddies with you, granting you favors you never asked for. Everybody is keenly aware of the social hierarchy at play here. Can you even fail? You walk into a job interview, despite having no prior experience or even qualifications you get hired over the pasty small beta who is smart and works hard but you get hired for being "confident" and a "go-getter" despite the fact that you did nothing but sit and talk about some mundane shit that goes on in your life and spouted one feel-good company line. Your boss loves you and takes it upon himself to mentor you, everybody speaks highly about you, female co-workers flirt with you and mention how you make their workday brighter instead of that beta cuck who is such a pain in the ass to deal with. Your shift ends and you leave, checking your phone you can't decide whether you will hit up one of your 3 regular side girls who complain about being bored after killing time texting their friendzoned buddy or hit the club with your boys and get something new to play with.

Jesus Christ, user-kun. You have a bad day?

you're all pathetic. At least the gimme gimme chicken tendies stories are creative.

Moar

>its another "hey this was on r9k" episode

Sex is whatever OP. Every alpha knows this

go back to r9k you sad excuse of a man.

You know pretty much all of this is possible if you actually work towards being alpha, it's not 100% genetics. Get in the gym, take care of your skin, eat healthy, walk with confidence, get the right hairstyle, and learn how to not be socially awkward as fuck.

>anal sex

Enjoy hell

Keep these autistic threads on /r9k/ where they belong

You're right. Everybody complains.

Where you're wrong is that Chad was necessarily born with the right looks. Zyzz had good genetics, but he put in a lot of hard work to look like he did, and you can to.

Chad difficulties are more along the lines of Fighting off other Chads. Sometimes physically. Sometimes you lose the fight. The few people who can challenge you are extremely dangerous (usually skilled in hand to hand and wrestling, at least.) I am a square nerd and knew a few Chads. They often had good looks, high strength, reckless fun loving natures, knives, pistols, shotguns, access to shady people, friends who were "on the level with them," etc. Also, strict rules about no weapons when everyone is getting shit faced. Fights must be broken up. Exceptionally large bouncers who break these fights up.

Also, managing various girls at one time. Gets tricky and jealousy can ruin an evening or a year of your life.

They don't have loner issues very often. They have "Holy fucking god there's too many assholes at this party and they are breaking shit and cock blocking me, issues."

>he still believes in ancient Jewish folk tales

He also had plastic surgery, makeup, and roids.

r9k and sage

>being chad isn't necessarily just the looks (although it's a good 50%)

Delusions.

Looks are 90%.

Chads Parents needs to fucking cut him off the coal and tell him to get a real job

oh who am I kidding his parents have connections to good jobs, lawyers and don't care what he does, they can't control him

go back to /r9k/

>Also chad complains all the time. Why else would he be addicted to so many drugs? Is his life really that hard?
If this is true it means that Chad is secretly depressed, all this meaningless sex is just attempts to fill the empty void

Calm down user.
Who turned you down now?

>He also had plastic surgery

Really?

Well my point is still kinda valid. With enough diet and exercise you can become some semblance of Chad.

this is true

Wasn't his mom a doctor?

If you're a 6/10 you should have no problem fucking almost every woman.
>t. Dutch/Spanish
not good looking in any way, average as fuck. Still fuck. Just don't expect 9/10's and you're fine m8

who has fucking time and money to do that

trust fund children and college students with Bullshit majors/ cheating

>Really?
Yup, had work done on his jawline and (I think) his nose.
Also, posting the guy who died at 22 from too many drugs and not enough cardio probably isn't the best example for a Chad.

R.I.P ZYZZ

>but he put in a lot of hard work to look like he did, and you can to.
Came here to post this.

Undiagnosed heart condition. Probably exacerbated by roids and drugs.

Anal sex is gay.
Why would change a pussy to a hole that expell poo?

Anal sex is so demanded because the jews want to turn everyone into sissy faggots

>born with the right looks

Have you seen zyzz before he got aesthetic?

If you're willing to put in some work anyone can be better looking.

He does ugly though.

Look to his mouth and eyes. Theres something wrong with them

You have to put in a lot of work to look that good

Does=died*

>implying zyzz didn't just feed these girls some eggs and oats

Hey guys. I'm blinking and I'm wearing a shirt that's too big. That means I'm 1/10 right?

Faggot with beta parents

We already did one of these today. It got moved to its proper place. Why don't you do the same and kys?

>who has fucking time

I'm putting in 3 hours a week, and I could/should do more, but I'm lazy and like sitting here arguing with people.

>trust fund children

Gym memberships cost like 30 bucks a month. Plus if you're eating right you can save a lot of money.

>Also, posting the guy who died at 22 from too many drugs and not enough cardio probably isn't the best example for a Chad.

Zyzz isn't so much a good example of Chad as he is proof that even the biggest NEET autist can achieve something if he wants it bad enough. I don't even go on /fit/ and I can respect that.

Dude went from gangly little faggot who couldn't get girls to give him the time of day, to such a ripped aesthetic motherfucker that he was turning away and insulting women just for fun. He had female beta orbiters and random women hitting on him on social media constantly.

My point is that if dudes like OP hate not being Chad so much and want all the perks and pussy that he gets, they should stop bitching like SJW's do about privilege, eat some ground turkey and vegetables instead of junk food, and hit the fucking weights.

He's not a 1/10, but he's certainly not the 9-10/10 he became. And I doubt you are either. Stop making excuses faggot.

Roiding and and habitual ecstacy use put too much strain on his already weak heart.

Roids are fucking killer. You get to a point where all of your vital organs are straining 24/7 to accommodate muscles that are larger than humanly possible. Something has to eventually give.

The life of Chad is a mixed bag. For instance, some crappy employers won't hire Chad because he's better looking than themselves. I mean, this isn't the type of person you want to be working for, but it happens.

Also, people will assume you're dumb. You probably are dumb if you're Chad because there's less inclination to become witty or intelligent when you look like a Greek god.

However, there are driven Chads and they are the Alphas of our society. These people get girls thrown at them, the sloots, maybe some of them are tired of the hot bimbos and want someone with a brain. These are issues that pale in comparison to those who simply are ugly and can't hook a broad, but they are something they have to deal with.

I mean these dudes work on their appearance, whether it's diet, gym, and beauty products (cleansers/masks). Advice, get low body fat, even if you don't work out, it will make you look a lot more handsome.

Then how did that puke get the hottest movie stars of his day? And not just for one night stands either.

zyzz was not by any stretch of the imagination "larger than humanly possible"

lots of coke, clen, saunas and partying combined with an undetected congenital heart defect led him to an early grave. that being said the test definitely couldn't have helped

this
zyzz's story is perfect to show that robots are trash because they wont put the effort
i dont care if you want to be a roidfaggot like zyzz but at least strive to do and become something or you're not allowed to complain, you pussy vermin

Who's Chad?

your mom's assgaper