Photoshop fags needed

Ellen Degenerate tweeted this with the caption"this is how I run my errands" blowing out SJWs across the twittersphere

I need someone to photoshop him holding a gun, spinning a basketball with a KFC bucket on his head running from Police.

I have a tumblr blog followed by hundreds of SJWs just fir this type of thing

Im post this as part of her tweet and claim she deleted it

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/151655/the-ellen-show-tweeted-about-usain-bolt-and-people-are-calling-it-racist?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=movement&utm_campaign=social#.Oyjwdps90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLACKED

It must be so sad for people to spend their entire careers and lives pandering to SJWs, only to get bullied into submission when they say something slightly out of line.

Good. That dyke needs a good dicking.

Black Lives Matter

Bump

kek

still want the cops?

link your tumblr

What's this all about?

You don't need cops, just add some blue&red lights from behind.

ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD

ILLEGAL CHOKE HOLD

KILL ALL WHITES AND BURN DOWN THE GHETTOS

Holy kek

wow ellen degenerates is so racist

i cant believe she posted that, she should face public backlash. sad!

I would have to imagine that its fucking stressful. You say one thing wrong, and your get devoured like a swarm of piranha turning on one of it's own.

mic.com/articles/151655/the-ellen-show-tweeted-about-usain-bolt-and-people-are-calling-it-racist?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=movement&utm_campaign=social#.Oyjwdps90

they mad

>I need someone to photoshop him holding a gun, spinning a basketball with a KFC bucket on his head running from Police.

No, you need to get a job or a hobby or a girlfriend.

You need to leave.

Even being gay wasn't enough to keep people off her. If she were less famous, there'd be people calling for her termination.

the records not gonna correct itself with that attitude

Cuck

why do people think that the cure to edgy opinions is a girlfriend?

What if the girlfriend is just as right-wing as the boyfriend?

post it yet? getting replies?

You're an hero

Hi CTR

really nice user

As a Leafposter, I endorse this message.

>ellen makes a joke about bolt going fast
>immediately perceived as "he's her slave, das racis"

the hypocrisy is palpable

why is ellen so based

20/10

>a girlfriend
thats not very diverse of you CTR

>implying pussy would change a real mans views
You're weak. You'd let a woman lead you in the wrong direction knowingly because you're too weak to lead her. Live with the thought that no woman thinks you are strong enough for her and she thinks about other men fucking her when you attempt to get get her off.

Come on OP, put this in your gay little blog.

I would also like to see them photoshopped in place of the black niglet being chased by the guy on the BMX bike firing the full-auto uzi.

they arent very aware of themselves

You and OP are doing QEK's work.

kek, nice

Good work.

What about a chicken drumstick hanging in front of his face off of a peice of sting

I can give you one with Laura Southern on his back.

Goodbye sweet sides..

>girlfriend
That's a homophobic slur, shitlord.

stop

any more added to this pic will make it worse. you don't need to run everything into the ground in an attempt for (you)'s

go post on reddit if you have this mentality

>I have a tumblr blog followed by hundreds of SJWs just fir this type of thing

We should really do a lot more of this type of thing.

Imagine if we had a few thousand planted blogs that racked up a shit load of followers by sjw pandering. Periodically they would be set off to cause mass triggerings. It would only take a small amount of persistence to turn it into an epidemic. They'd quickly turn on each other in the witch hunt of the century

>degenerate lesbian
>based

This sounds entertaining. However I am unsure of how Tumblr works. I used to do this on Imgur for a bit but anything slightly offensive gets taken down. People will report stupid shit. I had like 10,000 upvotes for pic related and it got taken down. I am not that dedicated to keep trying to deal with their liberal nonsense.

Nah. She's alright. One of the few non degenerate lesbians. That's why conservative moms love her. SJWs are going to really be shooting themselves in the foot with this one. Ellen is famous for being a harmless goofball. The "Silent Majority" will all be rolling their eyes at this.

The thing is, we don't have to even to push the envelope anymore. There is a critical mass to all this SJW stuff, and I think we are nearing it. I feel that for even marginally intelligent it has been clear for a while that the SJW crowd has lost the argument. Stuff like the Ellen "controversy" is so absurd and such a non-issue that it basically spreads out to the unconfrontational silent majority that SJWs did actually lose the argument. All we have to do is trigger them with mundane, everyday things that go against their narrative.

They are only going to continue to be outraged over more and more irrelevant things. Once it turns mainstream cringy to be a sjw they'll just fade away.

Good point. I always wonder if we are really winning the culture war. I know the SJWs rule many popular places on the internet. Maybe I will go and troll Imgur some more. It did make me laugh pretty hard.