User LEAKS ARE REAL

comicbookresources.com/article/nightwing-3-may-have-dissolved-one-dc-universes-longest-relationships

>Batgirl and Dick dissolve their relationship
>Priest is retro-fitting Judas Contract into current continuity

All things a leaker user said the other day. Are you ready for the JSA coming back in Red Dawn?

He just threw bullshit and he got lucky. Won't happen a third time.

>All things a leaker user said the other day.

That wasn't an actual leaker.

What were the other leaks?

>LONGEST LASTING
I ship this, but didn't Dick and Babs break up when he went for Alien poon tang some time ago? Can't break up what isn't together.

Except Priest confirmed on his website weeks ago that he was redoing Judas Contract with Abnett and you could tell Dick and Babs would fight from the preview and solicits.

Please stop trying to push your fanfiction. You're as bad as the "Wally will work for the Gentry" guy

That wasn't a leak.

They broke up in like 2004 and haven't gotten back together since other than awkward proposal before Infinite Crisis that got ignored the very next issue and the Convergence mini
And Dick was with Kori in the other Convergence mini anyway

Fuck off you dumb nigger, and take your "leaks" with you

Am I the only one who enjoys the new Batgirl costume?

Yeah and Seeley said in interviews that he still liked Helena as a possible love interest so Dick/Babs was never gonna get serious

We've known this would be happening since before that fake-ass leaker, OP, you gigantic fucking dumbass.

Thank god. I hope they kill Babs next, worst fucking character

Nightwing / Starfire is better anyway

Nah I love it

It's like 2 years old and it aged like milk

I am really surprised there isn't a Batman CW show already, they could have entire episodes about teen drama with the Bat-family and they would still be faithful to the comics

Out of all those lies, I just want my Dick/Wally book to be real.

They could have a storyline written by Timm where Barbara fucks Bruce and gets mad when she likes him more than he likes her

both are shit

Cause Batman TV rights are with Fox

The guy who said Dick and Babs were breaking up was obviously not the same OP who "leaked" JSA coming back in Red Dawn

>Getting in a fight is dissolving a relationship

>tfw when we didnt get a dick/babs/starfire love triangle on TNT Titans

Good
That would've been awful

depends on who they would have casted

Now Dick is free to hook up with best girl or any random slut.

no more babs and chain

No, love triangles are the worst kinds of drama

>professor grayson you are a jerk!

I tend to like it but it depends on the artist.

It's comics. They'll be back. DickBabs4Life.

Why is Barbara always bitch-y with Dick?

First she fought him for being alway when he became Nightwing, then she fought him she was being written by Gail Simone due to edge. then she fought him when she learned that he had lied about dying, then she fought him when he showed up because she was dating Luke, now she's fighting him because he's infiltrating the Court of Owls.

They've never, EVER been good. Not in the cartoons that started this whole, not in the cartoons with the whole will-they-wont-they bullshit and now with the reboot they're specially shitty together.

Fuck, i'd rather Dick fuck Damian, as wrong as that is, because ANYTHING is better than Dick x Babs.

Take you pic there. That's the 70's era when Barbara was 25 and thought that the 18 year old Dick was a creepy and arrogant kid.

The writers are trying to write her as a tsundere and are failing miserably

Because Dick is a piece of shit.
He dropped her the moment she became a cripple and went on flirting with Starfire, now that she can walk again he is suddenly back.

He is a womanizer piece of shit

>Dick and Barbara dating as Robin and Batgirl

'no'

>Judas Priest

As long as they stop pretending it's practical I'm fine. That shit was annoying.

That... never happened.

In the pre-Infinite Crisis continuity Dick's first girlfriend was Starfire. Dick and Barbara had not relationship prior to The Killing Joke event. They were so disconnected from each other than Dick never went to visit her after her being crippled. They only starting dating years after when Barbara was already Oracle and leading the Birds of Prey.

Then in the post-Infinite Crisis continuity Chuck Dixon changed the things around so that Dick and Barbara had flirted a bit when they were both teens before moving on to leading the Teen Titans. But still Dick had never left Barbara due to The Killing Joke deal.

In the New they never explored the past so there's no way to know.

How hard is to play then as people who grew up as friends and that over time found out they were in love with each other? Just make them into a cute couple.

If they were written like that i'd be okay with them, but this whole "will they ever be together" shit is annoying. Specially when Barbara comes off as huge cunt.

it happened for me and that's what matters

this is seeley's endgame

>Nightwing! You are a jerk!

t. Intern

Lemme guess
Did he say that Barb gets BLACKED

Go back to tumblr with your headcanons

She already did. She even told Dick to fuck off when it happened.

Hahahaha
No.

For one, Dick and Star never needed any retcon to work.

delete this, I'm still triggered

Dickbabs was basically never a real thing

Sorry, but when were they most recently together?

I don't read batgirl's book. Was it in that?

>longest lasting relationship

It wasn't really a thing until Chuck Dixon retconned it in back in the 90s, right?

Pre-Crisis, Barbara was significantly older, and I think the closest they got were occasional team-ups. Post-Crisis, they had next to no interaction until Dick got kicked on the Titans, broke up with Starfire, and ended up back under the Bat-Editors' jurisdiction in the mid-90s.

kek

The Nightwing/Oracle Convergence mini let them get married. But he was also married to Kori in the NTT Convergence mini since editorial didn't let Wolfman marry them back in the mid early 90s.

Last time they were together in normal continuity was in 2004 or 2005. Grayson broke them up to do a shitty version of Born Again, but tie ins, Nightwing YO, and Infinite Crisis fucked up her fixing what she destroyed so she had like one issue to fix everything and in it she had him propose to Barbara. And then it was literally ignored in the next issue with OYL and they had the shitty Nightwing Annual to explain why they weren't married.
Mind you Dixon put them together in like 2000 or something so they were only truly dating for about 5 real life years.
Doesn't help that their relationship in general got retconned to hell and back in the late 90s to make it so they always liked each other and were meant to be 2gether 5ever.

So yeah not "longest lasting relationship" material at all. Especially when the build up and relationship with Kori was over twice as long as his with Barbara.

>Was it in that?
not even close

>It wasn't really a thing until Chuck Dixon retconned it in back in the 90s, right?
correct
even better is it was about 1998 is when he started teasing it and they got together in aboooout 2000?
even betterer is they broke up in 2004

solid length for a comic relationship, but lol they've had more teasing about the relationship than the actual relationship
they've been stuck in this shitty will they/won't they for a damn decade

>Why is Barbara always bitch-y with Dick?

Because she's a strong female who don't need no man

They didn't "dissolve" their relationship at all. Jesus fucking Christ can all these click bait sites please be put down?

Along with half of Sup Forums. This story is literally in the catalog and these retards are falling for the click bait.