What is YOUR favourite movie or television show

what is YOUR favourite movie or television show

Actually that reminds me - Clerks is genuinely my most favorite movie ever
It's so much relatable
Sequel was shit though

it's not my favorite film, and there's a lot of flaws with it, but jesus christ, it's the perfect summer slacker film, and i'm sure most people who've seen it when they were younger can agree that it's extremely nostalgic.
clerks 2 was made right before kevin smith became a hack, but it's still solid. it's not complete shit, it has awful jokes that go on too long and some pretty bad moments that also go on too long, but it has some actual solid scenes buried in there (the go kart scene, the ending)
too bad randall's actor wasn't payed properly for clerks 2, and he's dropped out of clerks 3. and kevin smith is too busy smoking weed with rogen and making films like yoga hosers.

Clerks was a legitimately great window into Gen X.

It's a shame the director didn't make anything else.

>too bad randall's actor wasn't payed properly for clerks 2
how's that?

Movie: The outlaw josey wales
TV: Justified

Only God Forgives
The Leftovers (minus the finale, the episode before ended it perfectly)

jeff anderson apparently got bamboozled by the studio and wasn't paid that much for clerks 2, or something like that. add to the fact that he didn't really want to even make clerks 2, it's pretty obvious he isn't interested in working with kevin smith and acting in clerks 3.
if kevin smith made clerks 3, it probably would never be as good as the first, but it'd still be interesting to see smith try and stop making shitty films.

Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach

I wonder what does he do for living right now

I haven't watched any movies in awhile.
TV shows just depends on genre. I know Sup Forums think That 70's Show is shit, but it's pretty much my favorite show. I watch that shit every year, but skip the last couple seasons when Eric left.

>He actually likes the 70s show
kek

KEK

K E K

Justified
Its the whole southern/Kentucky vibe i think, also some of the characthers are just amazing

I like you

All in the Family and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

He used to own a tile company in LA. But in the last several years he said he was retired in some very remoted area of Connecticut (I think), surrounded bu no one, but a few old people.

Heaven Can Wait

Fight me.

Gene Tierney was hot af.

Cool dude

Old Hollywood had so many truly beautiful women.

They literally don't make them like this anymore.

Big black cocks with pearly white cum.

You were saying?

Oh look its a moron who confuses beauty with photoshop and showing ass.

>It's a shame the director didn't make anything else.
Mallrats isn't bad, It's dumb, but a funny little homage to hughes films. Chasing Amy is actually pretty good too.

>likes the grandma look

Fuck off Pajeet

He has a comic book store and has a podcast.

LOST

I think if you compare it to the top 10 movies of all time its better thats how much I like it.

Seen the series 4 times and pic related Im gonna have to count the times Jack almost cries.