The fucking state of the Philippines

>The fucking state of the Philippines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhzqDq1YDcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“tell the soldiers…there’s a new order from the mayor. We won’t kill you. We will just shoot your vagina.”“If there is no vagina, it would be useless,”

Based

Is this codeword for rape?

>my roastie ass is burnt

haha based xD

>my drug addicted ass is on fire

I for one demand equality and wish to see the immediate shooting of all tiny flip dicks.

>the country that elected "grab em by the pussy"-guy thinks it can shittalk others

is he against drinking tho

>"you have to go after their families"
>still gets elected

Shut it whyte boy

*vagina

There's nothing wrong with this.

>nothing wrong with warcrimes

Did I fucking stutter?

It's real

>female rebels
The fuck, since when do hey have rebels

Is this a serious question?

No, which made your moronic comment all the more clear.

>Jordan tattoo
Yep it's Pinay alright

I know absolutely nothing recent about the Philippines other than the fact that they started a drug war a couple of years ago.

Try and make an argument as to why war crimes are a bad thing.
War crimes end the war sooner and increase morale.
But no it's bad because of some humanitarian gumbly jumbly faggot nonsense.

>recent

Must sex

The only thing I know about them is from the New Spain era. I don't even know much about their involvement with Spain and America after independence, other than the drug war of course.

Oh yeah, and the fact that we sent some meme fighters during WW2 to save them from the Japs.

Only an edgy kid behind a screen (and probably a racist one too) who doesn't have to feel or consider the human consequences of his moronic proposals can actually say shit like this. I'm sure you'd still be thrilled to apply this standard of collective punishment if you were able to be killed for a crime committed by your relative.

yeah you're so edgy and tough for supporting the slaughter of civilians, this post really intimidated me

So are you going to answer or what you fucking leaf?

> a racist one too
A bloo bloo bloo, das wacist
Also I wouldn't be subject to this collective punishment because I'm not a dune coon.
>You need to have empathy!!
Why?

so you admit that your proposal is based purely on racist disregard for civilians and that you'd be completely unwilling to apply it to yourself?

>you need to have empathy!!

no, you need to be consistent and not a complete hypocrite

Philippines still have active communist rebels

>Anime girl response image

Like pottery

>your proposal is based purely on racist disregard for civilians
No. It benefits war effort and morale.
>that you'd be completely unwilling to apply it to yourself
Of course, why the fuck would I apply it to myself?

>you need to be consistent and not a complete hypocrite
Why? I don't see anything to be gained from not being hypocritical.

Thanks, based Malaysian poster

>No. It benefits war effort and morale.

Not necessarily. Wantonly killing civilians significantly damages our standing in the region and the standing of anyone we support, in addition to isolating us internationally, all of which makes it more difficult to achieve our goals. Not to mention that it only tends to increase terrorism against the U.S. So any minor advantage to be gotten from eliminating the families of terrorists would probably be outweighed by the negative consequences, even in purely pragmatic terms.

>Why? I don't see anything to be gained from not being hypocritical.

If you don't understand the need to have consistent beliefs in order to be taken seriously in a discussion then I'm not sure I can help you

>Wantonly killing civilians
I thought we were talking about targeting the families of enemy combatants? That's different than just random massacres.
Also the North won the Civil War by wantonly killing Southern civilians.

>need to have consistent beliefs in order to be taken seriously in a discussion
This isn't about the discussion though, this is about war.
I wouldn't care if my enemies took me seriously or hated me or not as long as results were achieved.
There's 0 reason to avoid hypocrisy in warfare.

BASED

>Only an edgy kid behind a screen
and the philipinos themselves (the people who actually live there) you dumb amerimutt

this but unironically

Fuck Duterte

What are you Top of Genociders talking about?

>tfw no communist filipina gf

youtube.com/watch?v=uhzqDq1YDcw

>muh warcrimes
Reminder that they are not in a war