Why arent there any more Sup Forums raids? Is there a ban for it or something?

Why arent there any more Sup Forums raids? Is there a ban for it or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

call to arms is a cause of permanent ban

yes actually.
If you try and make a raid thread the thread will be deleted and you'll most likely be banned.

Damn, thats pretty sad

Damn, thats pretty sad

People get banned.

Try the other chan if you want raids.

The time of raiding is dead, OP- the Gook Moot has killed it, leaving Sup Forums with nothing but weeping martyrs, fear, and shame.

There were 3 tumblr raids this year, one on valentines and 2 around the 4th of july, no idea how successful the last 2 were but the 1st one apparently hit pretty hard, nobody really heard of it though.

Also some user told us to invade Anonymous' IRC Server in March and we completely wrecked the entire server and shut down #OpTrump more or less.

try your luck at double chan.
Sup Forums is great because it is fast and has the best layout but double chan is were the l33t h4x0rs and true basement dwellers went during the cucking of Sup Forums when m00t had a breakdown.

its just that double chan is slower, has a not-as-good layout and to my knowledge no 4chanx equivalent.

Yea fags these days just say "not your personal army" when ever the idea comes up.

Let's raid something for old times sake, any ideas?

we should raid donald and take back whats ours

lol

it instantly gets on Reddit and everyone finds out it's us
Reddit first
then CTR

Here

If you know how to phoneshit you could easily set up a discord group and organize it from there.
If you wanna do tumblr, be sure to turn off your safesearch shit.

Because the idea is always fucking shit, you crow.

r/isreal

It still happens from time to time. There was a raid on an official youtube video a little while ago that essentially promoted lgbt freaks. It was pretty disgustingly blatant propaganda and was raided with dislikes and hateful comments. Calls to raid get removed and banned because it's against the rules but it never stops entirely.

Not like raids have been that great in a while anyways.

Habbo was probably the last good one.

but seriously tho??

we must raid the means of production

NOW

>people can't read the thread
>people don't even know Sup Forums history anymore
Do you even 2011 Operation Overlord and Independence Day Invasion?

So how does Sup Forums get away with posting Yelp pages and phone numbers for days?

with what??

This one? yay i was the first one to post about it, i'm a famous memer now

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

idk Happy Merchant? We did it once and I just posted a bagel with "oy vey" as the captiton. This was probably 3 years ago

Janitors suck at their job, and if it's a big enough thing they can't delete shit fast enough even if they did their jobs.

Plus you can just link shit without saying to people to do anything.

Like the Goytube Fag Video.

OP if you want to participate in a raid, we already have one going on.

How sad is it that I know that fist is from Arthur without any context?

i'm pretty sure they all came back after they realized it sucked cock

well it definitely serves as a "in case Sup Forums is compromised" plan B site

Its autistic

Raids are old news. Its all about memetic warware now.

You don't have to get group of people to spam "cuck" on normie site, when you can make the normies spam "cuck" themselves.

CHECKED

WTF is this, how far humanity has fallen

Thanks for adding to my Arthur collection.