MCU Ideas

I would love for Falcon to update his drone to be more birdlike. I'm sure T'Challa can whip up some avian AI.
youtube.com/watch?v=cE3EhGgza4c

I wanna see a Sam and Bucky buddy picture.

I'd like to see SHIELD bleed into the Netflix shows and vice versa, even if it's for an episode.

In the Spider-Man movie, I'd love to see one of those newspaper clippings from AoS with big font, asking "Quake - Hero or Vigilante" and perhaps a ATCU truck or logo one scene.

I'd like to see the Defenders have a role in Spider-man's movie, provided there's a good in universe justification for Daredevil or Jessica Jones being involved.

Hell, why not have a whole flock? Would be cool.

On the subject of falcons, I REALLY want Vulture/Adrian Toomes to have designed his wings while working at Oscorp, only to be fired, and have them rebranded from "Vulture Flight Pack" to "Falcon Wings" and suddenly be much more profitable.

And I REALLY want a Hawkeye and Blackwidow spy picture. It would be so cheap and easy compared to the big team movies.

Or a prequel movie about Black Widow as a KGB agent being trained by Bucky. Either WS, AoU, or CW had a flashback scene with a young Natasha being trained by someone who looked to be the Winter Soldier. Set during the 1990s.

They could do a lot of still with Hank Pym and his wife against "the separatists" during the Soviet Union's decline leading to her death as seen in the Ant-Man movie. Set in the 1980s.

There's actually a lot of space for prequel room in the MCU, barring Hydra's grand reveal in the WS movie. I'd love to get back the guy who played Whitehall in Agents of SHIELD.

In Ant-Man and the Wasp, it opens with Luís and Hank coming from an Art Gallery arguing about the date of death of some random painter or whatever, and Luís makes a bet about it. Hank takes it and loses and is forced to make Luís a shrinking suit too.

Then Scott, Hope, Hank and Luís go on a microverse adventure to rescue Janet. Luís excitedly calls them Antastic Four

LUIS CAN BE "BUMBLE BEE"

CUTE! CUTE!

I want Namor in the MCU
I think he'd have great interactions with both Thor and T'Challa with the royalty thing, only he'd be INMENSELY arrogant about it, dissing the filthy plebeyans in the group.
My fancast: Sam Witwer

Not be be a shill but I like the way that Marvel has gotten fans used to switching up lore for the movies. As long as they keep core concepts clear, fans usually don't give a fuck what they do with the property. The MCU will probably be the best thing to happen to Carol Danvers.

>38
Ehhhhhhh Maybe

It keeps it interesting, and helps to highlight what about the characters makes them interesting, having two perspectives. Just like the Ultimate universe, except less shit.

It's not always better, but it's always interesting.

It's because most of the MCU fans have never read a comic in their life, so it's easier for them to digest anything that gets thrown at them.

Even diehard comic fans like most MCU interpretations of characters. The only ones that stands out as terrible are the Iron-Man villains.

I'm taking this response was meant for this If that's the case, I think that pic is unfair. He's characterized. He's just fine to play Namor

To be fair, there's not alot to work with with the Iron Man villains. All of them are either assholes with Armor or assholes with alot of money.

As someone who never read or cared about anything related to Pym or Ultron, I loved Tony and Ultron in AoU and their relationship with one another. The whole lead up to Ultron's creation and Tony's manic and panicked mental state was great.

Also, I LOVE old Pym as a mentor to Scott. After watching Ant-man, googling Pym and reading more about his character, I think him and Scott being introduced after AoU was the best thing that could have happened to his MCU version.

Honestly, I think they could have pushed Tony and Ultron's relationship a little bit more. His connection to the team seemed totally incidental and only existed because "that's how it is in the comics".

Nothing would have changed had he just been a random robot hell bent on world destruction.

Oh definitely.

More Tony -- Ultron, Ultron --- Jarvis/Vision, and Ultron --- Twins conversations would have helped the movie greatly. I know this point has been beaten to death, but that fucking farm needed be removed, or chopped down significantly.

The "geometry of faith/belief", "men of peace breed men of war"(or whatever that was) conversations Ultron had trying to rationalize his plans, his contempt Tony despite their similarities----and Ultron's increasingly unsettlingly sincere concern for Wanda's safety while simultaneously trying to kill off most of humanity was fantastic.

I wished they built on those points.

I don't know who shipped Bruce and Natasha enough to get that relationship into the movies. And people claim Bruce Timm's ships are weird.

This.

Helen Mirren as Agatha Harkness.

I think either Agatha or Chthon should teach Wanda, not Strange who's barely out of his L plate himself ffs.

Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Scott Lang all were pretty much revived by MCU.

>Ultron's increasingly unsettlingly sincere concern for Wanda's safety while simultaneously trying to kill off most of humanity was fantastic.

Looked to me that he intended Wanda to be the Eve to his Adam in regards to whatever vision he had for the future of humanity.

> Vision stored him maybe? Ultron might come in handy for waifu protecting if Thanos rips out dat stone.

>Vision stored him maybe?

Nah. The whole point of Vision's motivations in AoU was that even though he really didn't want to destroy Ultron, he recognized that Ultron was too dangerous to be allowed to exist and had to be destroyed. I think his being able to lift Mjolnir at the time was supposed to reinforce that. Ultron couldn't be saved and had to be put down.

Though now I wonder if Vision was meant to be attracted to Wanda by Ultron's design (because he was already into her to begin with), or if it's just a natural side effect of Wanda being Wanda.

While on the subject of Wanda and the thread in general. I'd like to see if Wanda's telepathy may have a part to play in fixing Bucky's head assuming the probelmb doesn't get solved in Black Panther.

in the opening of the film, Stark was showcasing memory tampering software to illustrate a point of throwing a ton of money and time at a problem just for the hell of it, the depiction used to interest college students seeking grants.

Russo's were already asked if Stark's tech might be used to cure Bucky, and the answer given was that if it was, it wouldn't be openly offered by Stark.
My translation of this was - Stark got drunk and thought he was dying and handed off the Mark II suit to Rhodey without actually giving permission, although it was silently implied from his act.
The memory tampering software might allow itself to be 'hacked' and downloaded by T'Challa for use in fixing Bucky in Wakanda.

>Russo's were already asked if Stark's tech might be used to cure Bucky, and the answer given was that if it was, it wouldn't be openly offered by Stark.
>My translation of this was - Stark got drunk and thought he was dying and handed off the Mark II suit to Rhodey without actually giving permission, although it was silently implied from his act.
>The memory tampering software might allow itself to be 'hacked' and downloaded by T'Challa for use in fixing Bucky in Wakanda.

I hadn't thought of that. Though now I wish I had. Though while I guess it would help him in dealing with some of his traumatic experiences, I don't think it was designed for removing brainwashing. Though maybe, I guess, it could be modified to treat that.

Would he even be able to work in the MCU?

Kamala mini series

I want Pymtron to happen. It doesn't even have to be Hank turning into Ultron, rather it's Hank wearing an Ant-Man suit resembling comic Ultron in the same vein as Hank going Yellowjacket in the comics.

What if Brie Larson is a red herring and she dies 10 minutes in the Captain Marvel movie then replaced by a Muslim Pakistani girl???????????

>The "geometry of faith/belief", "men of peace breed men of war"(or whatever that was) conversations Ultron had trying to rationalize his plans, his contempt Tony despite their similarities----and Ultron's increasingly unsettlingly sincere concern for Wanda's safety while simultaneously trying to kill off most of humanity was fantastic.
>I wished they built on those points.
This. It's real shame because the stuff Ultron was spouting was actually interesting but they never really explored it further beyond that. Which is stupid, because if you think about it, we aren't really given any proper closure between Ultron and Tony.

Its a shame we get overlong set-pieces instead of more of that.
The farm scene needed to be thematically linked to the twins (it is after all about family) and further linked to Ultron.

When he had her pinned down, Natasha asked "Couldn't you at least pretend to remember me?" so there's more to their backstory than just her being shot by him.

99 Euros about 110
was it always that close?

Rhodey stole the Mk-II armor to stop Tony when he got drunk in IM2.

>so there's more to their backstory than just her being shot by him.

I didn't get that impression. I'm fairly certain she was referencing the time he he shot through her to kill the scientist she was guarding.

I don't see any reason for Bucky to recognize Natasha when all he did was shoot her some years ago. For her to expect him to remember her is just foolish.

>Rhodey stole the Mk-II armor

Because Tony let him. Remember the scene at the donut place? Romanoff outright states there were security safeguards to prevent people from using Tony's suits when Tony was telling Fury otherwise. Tony had always intended for Rhodes to have a suit. He was Tony's first choice before he started doing it himself.

Tony could have had Jarvis shut down the suit at any time. he chose not to because he wanted Rhodey to have the suit

>For her to expect him to remember her is just foolish.

I disagree. She does have more cause to remember those events than he does. If someone shot through me I'd take it a bit personal too. Also, had she have crossed paths with him beyond that, I'd have think she may have mentioned it to Steve. Maybe not the specific events, but the mere fact that it had happened more than once. But, alas, she did not. Therefore there's no reason to think she had met him beyond what she talked about.

>Also, had she have crossed paths with him beyond that, I'd have think she may have mentioned it to Steve. Maybe not the specific events, but the mere fact that it had happened more than once. But, alas, she did not. Therefore there's no reason to think she had met him beyond what she talked about.
Possibly, but you also have to remember that writers like to have characters withhold information until it's deemed necessary to move the plot along and/or create more tension and drama and add depth the to the story. It's a really dumb practice and should Natasha or Bucky reveal there IS more to their history than him shooting her once, I'm sure there will be a weak excuse used to explain why neither one of them said anything earlier. Or it could just be that he shot her and then fucked off for awhile.

For sure, for sure.

Anthony Mackie and Paul Rudd make Sam and Scott so likable in a way that they just can't and never have been in the comics.

Introducing each of Superior Foes shouldn't be a problem, except for beetle. She is kinda a legacy character you have to establish Tombstone and Zeno has to already past the thunderbolts. Also being after the original beetle. But after that I would love to see them as villains on Netflix and MCU.