How do you say "i deserve $15 an hour" in your countries' language?

How do you say "i deserve $15 an hour" in your countries' language?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-makimaki-japanese-belly-dance-instructor-s-nipple-d1tq7hd/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merezco $15 por hora

fuck ronald glompf

"I DESERVE THIS BECAUSE OF WHITE PRIVILEGE AND PATRIARCHY" comes to mind. Otherwise "I enjoy losing jobs to a bot."

The real minimum wage is $0.

Hopefully automation replaces the subhumans

Obrigado governo pelo plano de comparticipação pecuniária no desenvolvimento económico

Isn't that below the minimum wage in some Western countries?

strong labor unions help in negotiation

Ansaitsen $15 tunnilta.

no, canada has very high minimum wage

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-makimaki-japanese-belly-dance-instructor-s-nipple-d1tq7hd/answers/new.html

you're fired

>I want to be a fucking bourgeoisie
200k is what pilots get wtf

i want to be a pilot now

Unions are nothing but rent seekers.

The real minimum wage is $0

So, if employer pays with food and shelter its ok?

it's never ok to provide shit service just because you feel like you're underpayed.

If it's a consensual agreement between two adults then yes, I have no problem.

Screeching communists in 3...2...1...

So, selling yourself in slavery is ok?

you can leave before the countdown is over

Looks tasty desu

If that's what you want, then why not?

good posts

So abo who sold himself on australian plantations in XIX century really wanted to be slave and die?

not really with corporations having the same rights as people it's never "consensual" real life is not theory

Ya zasluzhivayu pyatnadcat' dollarov v chas

bad post

What is minimum wage?

If the contract he signed was voluntarily signed, then yes.

In Russia it is 130$ per month

$7.50

Zaslužim si petnajst dolarjev na uro.

Интepecнo ктo нибyдь тaкoe нa coбeceдoвaниe гoвopил и кaкoвa былa peaкция.

나는 1시간에 15불을 받을 권리가 있습니다.

У нac нe пoчacoвaя oплaтa oбычнo

a legally mandated wage floor that you legally must be paid for any official job. In the US it ranges from no minimum wage in a few states (they generally pay what the lowest states do anyways which is $7.25) to $11.50 an hour with some cities in the process of adopting a $15.00 minimum wage with varying degrees of success.

>25 тыщ pyблёв этo pиaльнo вoзмoжнaя минeмaльнaя зapплaтa
>т. Днeвaльный

Who the fuck says minimum wage isn't a livable wage? If you work fulltime hours you'll be taking in close to $2000 a month. That's enough to afford rent and food and other necessary bullshit. Just be more frugal and don't spend your money like an idiot.

Wrong board to say that on

Most people who earn minimum wage are lazy fuckers who expect to have a decent living working 4 hours a day.

>but I wanan live on minimum wage in the middle of a trendy city center and eat at overpriced restaurants so I can post pictuers of the food on instagram every week!

>a fucking leaf makes a good post
i'm getting less and less surprised by this

ITT: first worlders complaining about how good their countries are

What are some minimum wage jobs that aren't shift work?

While I agree with you for the most part, there are individual cases where it wouldn't be livable wage. In Canada it's not as bad as the US, but there are still certain medical issues which are not covered by health insurance, and it is perfectly possible to be quite unlucky and not be able to provided yourself with only minimum wage (not to mention if you're trying to provide for a family).

Basically, a low minimum wage is perfectly fine and sufficient provided a semi-decent social network is in place.

Haльняшa зapaбoтaл мнoгo дeнeг нe пoтoмy чтo нa дядю paбoтaл.

>free healthcare
>somethings aren't covered
Literally why.

$7.85*40*4=1256. You have to atleast put SOME effort into shitposting.

>mfw Mexico's minimum wage is $5 USD per DAY

>talking about canada
Your living expenses are a lot lower than ours too but yeah your minimum wage could up a bit

Sean Hannity? Is that you?

>not to mention if you're trying to provide for a family

You should not be starting a family if you can't provide for them. My best friend lives on minimum wage and he somehow is able to provide for his 3 kids while still owning 3 cars and a mortgage. His wife works too of course.

>Шaц, Кaц и Aльбaц
SOOOQAAAA

iktf third worlder bro

In general sure, but it's not like shit doesn't happen.

It's not like it's entirely unheard of for some people and/or households just be be shit out of luck.

Yeah, my friend lives on minimum wage and he has 2 BMWs, 3 houses, designer clothes and a Macbook Pro. Fucking poor people, y'know.

Also it's a lot more common for people on minimum wage to, rather than save their extra earnings in case of something unforeseen happening, buy another pair of overpriced shoes or jewelery.

"mi merito quindici dollari all'ora"

is that supposed to be little? in mexico its less than 200bucks, fagot

>this is what fox news does to you

You should've went to school and started a career that earns you decent money. No need to bitch.

Is 200 bucks supposed to be little? In Uganda its 10 bucks a year faggot.

Highlight the text in my post where I mentioned my own income or education level. I'll wait.

get a job, work your hours, pay your bills, don't buy stuff you don't need. Damn I should write a self-help book for poor people though it probably wouldn't make much money.

Ana Astaheq 15$ fe el sa'ah.

It’s not the adults doing that, it’s the kids. And they usually earn a bit less than the adults.

t. Australian McDonald’s manager. Love working with adults and everything always goes smoothly, even with the slower ones.
It’s the young teenagers (14-16) that constantly fuck with the food or give their phone numbers out to drunk 30 year old men. Absolute pain to work with and you can’t really punish them.

Every time I’m stuck working with all kids on a night closing shift I always end up with a talk about my ‘poor performance’, but it’s like stop putting me on with no one but dumbass poofters.

"Ich habe einen MINT-Studienabschluss"

Yeah it's almost like cost of living and inflation outpace wage growth. Imagine that.

t. NEET nu-neo-conservative

like maybe three
most western countries have governments that actually do things with tax money instead of buy fancy weapons so they dont need high wages

but muh racism

t. non argument soyboy

You're lost.

$15 isn't livable unless you work long ass hours/multpiple jobs. Also a lot of places try to fuck over employees by cutting hours if they get higher pay/shift more people to part chem work to reduce benefits.

Not an argument.

In catalan it is: Em mereixo 15€ l'hora.

Puedo chupar tu pene para $15 por hora.

if you don't like his posts, then refute the with a counter-argument based on your own principles.

저는 시간당 $15 받을 자격이 있습니다.

>and they wonder why they can’t advance while living paycheck

Merezco $15 por hora

>tfw it doesn’t matter if they raised minimum wage to $15 because the new jew employment meta is to hire tons of workers at part time so you don’t have to provide mandatory benefits for full time workers

>there are people who work for 200 Euro per month

How can people so retarded if I earn that much in a single day working on the internet? I could earn 200 Euro a day in every country that has an internet connection.

>Most Western countries

And what are they spending it on then? Immigrants?

See this is why no one likes Amerimutts

Assuming you work 55 hours a week. Where I live you could feasibly buy a home outright after three years of working minimum wage.

for pointing out the truth?

Minimum wage should at least be 30EUR/hr.

Okay. Australians are clearly not giant insects capable of posting on the internet. There is no empirical evidence to indicate that they are.

OR! Maybe, just maybe, they spend it on infrastructure, social safety programs, healthcare and education.

I think that's crazy talk though, spending trillions on guns and stuff is the only logical answer.

>Leaf
You're right, you're a prime example of the government taking way too much money from you and giving it back to you by paying for your gender reassignment surgery. I guess it does work sometimes.

Merit 15 dolari pe oră.

and the amount of work you did is also 0 dumb neetshit

Here's the thing is that America was once the KING of infrastructure projects. Look at the shit they built in the mid/early 20th century.