This is 'Nostalgiafaggotry The Movie', prove me wrong

This is 'Nostalgiafaggotry The Movie', prove me wrong.

name of the flick?

I read the book, so I'm looking forward to it. Might read it again after the movie.

I watched it this year for the first time and liked it

proven wrong

It's not out yet...

It looks as ugly and stupid as a JJ Abrams movie

I would meme about it if it wasn't a Spielberg movie

Considering the book sometimes just listed stupid shit the author liked as a kid, I think thats almost certain.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

It's me, user

Redirecting you to reddit

It is ok, if you don't like it. People are allowed to like different things.

Just trying to figure out how this works

You actually like this horseshit?

Lmao at the source material

In the context of the story yes. I enjoyed the book.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this movie.

when i first read this a month or so ago when it was posted on /lit/ i thought it was an interview the author of the book did with someone, and the author was just a sperg who didnt know how to say "yeah i did a bit of research for the book" without acting like a child. its embarrassing but if it was an interview, i wouldve just chalked it up to having nerves about it and went on. when i learned it was part of the book and the protagonist was saying it, i wanted to kill myself

Holy shit this reads like a reddit post. I guess anyone can be a writer these days.

I would meme about it if it wasn't a collection of memes itself

It's a fun book.

lol, what's your opinion on those excerpts posted here?

I never write because I'm afraid embarrassing stuff like this would come out. Depressing to see this is what's celebrated as a good book these days. It's the final proof you can just barf out a bunch of pop culture garbage, stuff it into some dystopian plot et voila, here's your check and Spielberg adaptation.

>Nostalgia is okay when Disney does it