Ay, CNN! Stop busting my balls!

>Ay, CNN! Stop busting my balls!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-delivering-biggest-cut-in-regulations-since-reagan/article/2625451
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love this guy. Trump is meeting the propaganda nonsense with pure antic wit.

He already has so many great quotes. This guys is great.

>watch it, CNN

Could the Trump admin be any more of a joke? I mean, really?

TOTALLY A LE JOKE!
Upvoted my good sir
#Resist

stocks are up because he promised to reduce taxes, his complete inability to get legislation passed will catch up to them soon enough

No, business prefers a Republican. You miss the point every time. Did the Republicans spend the last thirty years trying to sound more like Democrats, or was it the other way around? Do the Republicans flee in terror from their core principles, sabotaging candidates to promote conformity to Democrat-established norms, or is it the other way around? You get into the White House by being the most convincing Republican, whatever your affliation.

Yeah, it could be the media that that adminstration openly laughs at for its impotence. I mean, the new comms guy is intentionally a meme, because that's all he has to be. Trump can mash his hand on the keyboard and all real news about him disappears for 24 hours. The old media is dead now, and he's tap-dancing on its remains.

Can he do the fandango?

Because the economy did great under Bush. Because Obama didn't get the stock market to where it is now.

Trump hasn't passed shit that effects the stock market. Eat shit.

Trump is not an orthodox republican though, he wants to spend on infrastructure, is a protectionist and is anti regime-change.

>his complete inability to get legislation passed will catch up to them soon enough

Like slashing 16 regulations for every new one thats been passed?

those are executive orders, not legislation

>Trump hasn't passed shit that effects the stock market. Eat shit.

But he has

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-delivering-biggest-cut-in-regulations-since-reagan/article/2625451

That's is legislation you tool

> unironically pointing to the DOW as an indicator of a President's success.

Do you even understand what the Stock Market is ?

Could you be any more clueless? I mean, really?

bumping while i read this in case i want to reply

how do you idiots listen to what he says, instead of watching what he does?

That says more about campaign finance than it does about who has the best policies.

he's already proven that he's standing by at least the last two points

Do you think adopting the power stance is part of his plan?

Priebus is such a numale, he doesn't stand a chance against scaramucchi

lol, pick your index, they are all up since Nov 8. Bigly.

what an amusing disaster, america